It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you Meditate/Astral travel, if SO READ PLEASE

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hello Fellow ATSers,

I am here to gather information on whether or not i am the only one Experiencing anomalies lately.(past 2 months) For some reason i can Astral Travel in minutes and meditation has became really easy. Now i have practiced this for 10+ years, And have never came across this before.

Here is what is different.

Now i have been getting alot of Lucid Dreams of late,
I Wake up feeling like i have been hit by a truck,
I can Astral so fast now,
Meditation has became too easy,
I hear Noises and vibrations during astral travel that i have never ever felt before.

The Noise i can explain as a high pitched Thunder that feels as though its coming from under my feet.
And the Vibrations Get So strong i begin to Shake if i focus on them. Is Quite terrifying.

Now am i the only one or Should i Stop Meditation/astral travel. 10+ years and i have never experienced this. If i was going to experience it i should have alot sooner than now. What is up with the world, i get this Uneasy Feeling now.

All Comments are appreciated.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TIMEZaCHANGIN

Its probably because you have been practicing for 10 years.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Meditation was always a hard state of mind for me.

Maybe you were trying too hard before, but now something has changed in you perception that has opened a doorway.

Maybe it has just taken that long to perfect getting to Alpha state.

But well done. stick with it, unless it's freaking you out. IN which case. go deeper!!! hehehehe

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Practicing as in Successfully Doing it. Not actually practicing.

Sorry if i confused.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I know this was done recently on here, but if someone asked you what was in their room could you tell them? lol

link   
I have only begun to meditate in the past couple years, but I think it might have to do with something bigger. There is a lot of talk about the earth, and the species raising frequency. Our innate natural abilities are becoming more pronounced. I think the increased interest in spirituality, and new paths is part of this. I think it is a good think. If I can connect with the powers of the universe easier that is great.

link   

Originally posted by TIMEZaCHANGIN
Hello Fellow ATSers,

I am here to gather information on whether or not i am the only one Experiencing anomalies lately.(past 2 months) For some reason i can Astral Travel in minutes and meditation has became really easy. Now i have practiced this for 10+ years, And have never came across this before.

Here is what is different.

Now i have been getting alot of Lucid Dreams of late,
I Wake up feeling like i have been hit by a truck,
I can Astral so fast now,
Meditation has became too easy,
I hear Noises and vibrations during astral travel that i have never ever felt before.

The Noise i can explain as a high pitched Thunder that feels as though its coming from under my feet.
And the Vibrations Get So strong i begin to Shake if i focus on them. Is Quite terrifying.

Now am i the only one or Should i Stop Meditation/astral travel. 10+ years and i have never experienced this. If i was going to experience it i should have alot sooner than now. What is up with the world, i get this Uneasy Feeling now.

All Comments are appreciated.

It is because you are experiencing the events we have incorperated into the universal connection.....Please join us as it has called for you.....

Please begin with the first and try to work your way through...(.#1 is stuck in a dream) Please leave your wisdom as you move through.

welcome all brothers and sisters to the "wide awake" movement........

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

hehe i have had no problem getting to any of the states and it normally take me 45 minutes to get to theta. I recently tried binaural beats to see if they would improve my perception so i could enjoy it more. But they didnt really work for me. So thats not an issue.

I never really try to meditate i find it relaxing and i never care how long it lasts. I know some people who wont stop till they astral travel.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Perhaps you have succeeded in letting go of fear in your life and can reach a higher state of mind easier than before.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

Confused? are you saying am falling asleep
cos i have done that alot in 10+ years while meditation. Just gives me some hellah Lucid Dreams lol.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Longdead33

Well it is true that lately i have let go of fear. Just after the japan quake tbh. I thought when its my time its my time. and i dont care anymore. But that doesnt mean i want to die, it just means am not afraid.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Are you determining your means of success by first determining the means of non success, because then if you are, you are still not successful! Hah.

Figure that one out and lemme know what you think.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Can you recommend a good website to learn steps of good meditation?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

Its easy, stop thinking.

How do you get yourself to stop thinking?

Do that everyday.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

LOL...I been going on 7 + years but been in 5 near death experience. Your right on track for ascension 2012 don't give up now the spiritual world and universe and all between are changing is this what our elders were all talking about when they said that a NEW AGE will begin and the old one will end
This is good now just focus on LOVE...get rid of fear and have fun

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TIMEZaCHANGIN
reply to post by Brianegan

Confused? are you saying am falling asleep
cos i have done that alot in 10+ years while meditation. Just gives me some hellah Lucid Dreams lol.

No not at all but just as we have been conditioned to believe many things, the idea of being awake would have also been sabotaged as well. To think on this is wise and it was an invatation.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Meditation is something that is learn over time there is no quick fix any basic book on amazon should get you started...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stephinrazin

yess New Age talk and debate is at a all time high...more people are waking up to Govt take over and UFO's and everything else this is raising the earth vibration plus the galaxy is coming to a change that only happens every 26,000 years....Hit global change, solar flares, and the rest disasters our window of evolution is among us

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

All i know is that i have always been successful But recently i seem to do what has became the norm for me in unnaturally fast times.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Well the best advice i can give you is to find some relaxing music, rainforest, waterfall sounds etc. And just listen relax and think about how calm your mind is becoming. After a week or so you will be able to put your thoughts out of your mind. It gives you control.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join