It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 911 Plot Details Emerge

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
A number of people continue to say the planning aspect of 9-11 would be made more difficult because they needed to plan getting everyone involved into the country....... well the stories continue to haunt us about pourous borders in the AZ area

www.terroranalysis.com...

I'm amazed that foks here are so ready to accept that line of bull that it took years of planning....

1. minutes to book people on a flight
2.minutes to get through security WITH weapons.. (we saw security video this week)

3. minutes to complete one of the most cowardly acts our generaration has seen

I say don't buy it " Cause you saw it on the news"

It's our responsibility to use our heads and good judgement when it comes to stuff like this.

The whole point here is that we are being asked to believe something so unbeliveavble( that thought that it took 6 years remains a load of cr**

[edit on 24-7-2004 by Perfect stranger]

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Yeh but what about crashing a plane into a target on the ground, thats not as simple as just 'crashing'. As you said, anyone can crash a plane, but hwta these guys did was (no disrespect intended) pretty spectacular. What are you trying to say? Funds would have been needed to set up all the terrorists in America and to get them into flight schools.

Yea the CIA�s financial support machine is vast; it�s called the American Public.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   

West Point,
I sure hope that is just a nickname you have chosen. Learn the English language and then post your remarks.

If you have nothing to add t this thread don't post try and respond don't be a smart azz and the name West Point has more meaning than just a nickname

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Please go here:

letsroll911.org...

and examine the evidence there. What do you think?

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by wolfpsy
Please go here:

letsroll911.org...

and examine the evidence there. What do you think?

I'll admit, some of the "evidence" points to something fishy. However, what are the chances that something like this could be kept quiet? Do you really think a conspiracy of this level could happen without a leak? Isn't it possible the "explosions" could be the top floors falling on each other before the entire building fell? It seems quite possible that the first couple of floors could have collapsed and created "explosions" prior to the entire collapse of the building.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 06:56 AM
link   
The buildings WERE hit by airplanes people

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
There is no contesting that the WTC was hit by planes. However, there is a statement from the owner of the buildings (which included Building 7) that Building 7 was "pulled" (which is to say it was a controlled demolition). There is evidence that the WTC was also considered for pulling because of an asbestos code problem and there is evidence indicating that prior to 911 some of the top floors were "closed off from the public" for several days (during which it may have been possible to installed charges for controlled demolition). The structural steel of WTC was spec'ed to be able to withstand more than 800 degrees before failure; all calculations concerning buring jet fuel indicate a temp of no more than 600 degrees. Moreover, when the WTC began to fall, the firemen on the scene indicated they were hearing sequential charges detonating.

While the planes did, in fact, impact WTC... no plane hit Building 7 and it was reported by its owner to have been destroyed by controlled demolition. It is not unreasonable to consider that WTC was also destroyed by controlled demolition -- and the 911 Comission did not hear any of this testimony.

I certainly hope that the families of those killed in the WTC continue their struggle for establishing a TRUE record of what transpired there on 911. If they don't pursue it, their family members will have died in vain.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perfect stranger
demolition not realistic
The buildings WERE hit by airplanes people

huh?are you aware that an impact from an airplane had been figured into the structural design plans of the wtc?and the odds that one plane could comprimise its design and cause a collapse within its own footprint are improbable but twice impossible-it was a known fact that back in 92 there were surface to air missles on the roof of each tower-where were they?why was air traffic control ordered to stand down?it took about half an hour for the first plane to deviate and engage the target which was already implorable but another 45min later-inconcievable--what caused a molten lump of smoldering steel that took several days to cool off deep within the core of the devastation?video evidence proves that the planes that struck the towers had no windows also there were pods on the left underside of the planes that released missles a split second prior to impact in order to dramatize the impact and fool a gullible audiance into believing that a plane really could bring down a tower not once but twice within thier own footprints at that-here is the link to said video also check the interview where new york firefighters are quoted describing demoltion type charges and a powerful blast as the towers were coming down-
[www.letsroll911.org...]
anyone who cannot accept what they see on the link is in denial-its time to dismantle the military machine and imprison all the diehard neocon war pigs or concede to a police state right now---albert einstein-"the pioneers of a warless world is the youth that refuse military service"------------------
WAKE UP!

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
show us proof of antiaircraft batteries " well know fact" HMMMM i'd like to see that.

This thread remains to be about the fact that it could not take 6 years for a terrorist group to plan this action.

NO windows is crap,
POD missle theory has also been debunked many times(also contradicts your controlled demo theory)

Don't be distracted by the shiney object!

[edit on 28-7-2004 by Perfect stranger]

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perfect stranger
show us proof of antiaircraft batteries " well know fact" HMMMM i'd like to see that.

This thread remains to be about the fact that it could not take 6 years for a terrorist group to plan this action.

NO windows is crap,
POD missle theory has also been debunked many times(also contradicts your controlled demo theory)

[edit on 28-7-2004 by Perfect stranger]

about the name -i was born on the solstice-6/21-hence- sun ;and i am a big fan of bob marley or more specifically his idea of "one love"or one race the human race -also like the maya's belief in one source of movement and measure-they were also atributed with the sun-anyway--sun-of-one

as for the news article i remember reading-it was in 93'and was reporting on how prepared the security at wtc was due to it being attacked by a truck bomb-the statement was how trained security was which included operation of anti aircraft surface to air missles located on the roof of each tower-but i have not been able to find it or anything else refering to the subject--i can not verify it at this time

the pod and window theory is really one of opinion-the video in question is pretty clear and is more of an observation than a theory--there were many other details in my previous thread which you did not contest--1-air traffic control's operational procedure failure--2-the physics concerning the collapse--3-the mysterious zone of intense heat at the core which took days to cool--4-the interview video of nyfd describing controlled demolition charges

and missles do not contradict anything-again they were used to dramatize the effect in order to coerce people into believing that a single plane could bring down a pillar of concrete and steel--you need plasma cutters to melt steel-it takes about 2700* to melt steel jet fuel only burns at about 1400*

alqaida "alone" could not have had access to the building in order to place the charges--which is where our conflict lies-do you honestly believe that a hijacked plane was used and would have been sufficient enough to demolish a 110 story tower?
if so then that is you right-just dont expect respect from anyone with common sense

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
How many times have you seen a loved one leave the airport and not be able to see inside the plane? With both planes on a bank, it is no wonder they appear to have no windows.

Most scientific evidence of steel melting at a certain degree do not consider the fact that steel does not have to completely melt in order to fail. If there are 20 stories of a skyscraper above the impact point, it would only take a slight failure, not a complete melting of steel, to allow the top stories to begin the domino effect.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dcgolf
How many times have you seen a loved one leave the airport and not be able to see inside the plane? With both planes on a bank, it is no wonder they appear to have no windows.

Most scientific evidence of steel melting at a certain degree do not consider the fact that steel does not have to completely melt in order to fail. If there are 20 stories of a skyscraper above the impact point, it would only take a slight failure, not a complete melting of steel, to allow the top stories to begin the domino effect.

at a bank?c'mon how many different videos are there?then calculate how many different angles each video demonstrates--find a single frame where just one window can be observed-the pod on the underside is in clear view as well as the flash that it produces-i still have yet to hear anyone try and discredit the firemen who reported hearing an undeniable sequence of demolition charges-and the steel failing is even more ludicrous when you consider that steel is never left exposed it is used as a reinforcemnet deep within concrete beams-the insulation properties of concrete is considerable-again ill reiterate the FACT that an impact from a aircraft had been figured into the structural designs of the wtc-the fact that the towers fell within their own footprint ALONE is enough to convince any demolition engineer-imploding a building so that it falls into its own footprint is not an easy feat even for the best in the field-much less a 110 story monster twice in a row?!

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Have you ever heard a piece of stressed steel break, and let go?
It makes a huge sound. Sounds just like a several sticks of TNT.

My dad works in a testing and materials lab. His job is to stress steel until it breaks. Steel WILL break. Even without 1200 or 800 degrees whatever temp you want to use for your theory. All you have to do is apply enough force. Multiple steel columns under stress will let go in sequence. Exactly like a controled demolition.

The towers were in fact designed to withstand a plane crash. They were designed to take a hit from a 707. The type of aircraft that was the most common at the time it was built. There's a big difference between a 707 & a 757.

Also, I am sure this has been pointed out before, but the fuselage design of a 757 does include the mystery pods. They are benign. They exist to allow for the wings to be attached to the body of the plane. It's a standard feature. No custom design there.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by phreak_of_nature
Have you ever heard a piece of stressed steel break, and let go?
It makes a huge sound. Sounds just like a several sticks of TNT.

My dad works in a testing and materials lab. His job is to stress steel until it breaks. Steel WILL break. Even without 1200 or 800 degrees whatever temp you want to use for your theory. All you have to do is apply enough force. Multiple steel columns under stress will let go in sequence. Exactly like a controled demolition.

The towers were in fact designed to withstand a plane crash. They were designed to take a hit from a 707. The type of aircraft that was the most common at the time it was built. There's a big difference between a 707 & a 757.

Also, I am sure this has been pointed out before, but the fuselage design of a 757 does include the mystery pods. They are benign. They exist to allow for the wings to be attached to the body of the plane. It's a standard feature. No custom design there.

the stress fractures you are describing are under controlled circumstances and the force involved in the testing of fracture resistance is not the same as the forces that the building was subject to-also had a 757 brought down a tower of this magnitude it surely would not have been such a demolition experts dream-and would have collapsed in a very different manner than the one we observed-i would love to see a link about the pod being a standard feature-i am glad you agree there is no doubt whether it is there or not-i myself had never seen one before and i live close to an airport and see all types of planes all through the day-

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunofonei am glad you agree there is no doubt whether it is there or not-i myself had never seen one before and i live close to an airport and see all types of planes all through the day-

Here's yer pod
Boeing 757

Or here
In flight

How about this one
Yet Again

Take Off

Bank Left

These weren't hard to find. All ya gotta do is look for'em

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   

[

check out the ones i found
m2reviews.cnsi.net...
www.gerasimon.net...
this one is from 9/11
www.thewebfairy.com...
photographic evidence of shape charges in action
www.thewebfairy.com...

[edit on 1-8-2004 by Sunofone]

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 02:37 AM
link   

[

heres some more

evidence of a blast in bldg6 BEFORE collapse of the towers
www.thewebfairy.com...

look whos interested in this website-wonder why?
Executive Office of the President of the USA - Logs into "LetsRoll911.org" 3:15PM Washington Time, 7.23.2004! Hey George, heres a Video for you, which you can watch without your spectacles! See below! Made just for you!
letsroll911.org...

jra

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Anyway, back to the original topic.

What bloody differance does it make if it took 6 hours or 6 years? Maybe i'm lost and just don't get the point of this topic, but seriously. Why does it matter and why is everyone getting so worked up about this?

Now from reading that article, it says the dude conceived the initial outline of the plan 6 years prior to the attack. This does not mean they sat around for 6 years stright planning the attack, it just means the guy thought of the idea 6 years before it happened. Then as time pasted they started to put that plan into action. And I would agree with others that it would take more planning then just "having a few beers". You got to get the guys into the country and give them money to live there etc. I could see maybe a year minimum of setting things up and getting ready. But that's just my opinion.

But I ask again... what's the point of this thread? What differance does it make as to how long it took to happen? It happened. End of story...

[edit on 1-8-2004 by jra]

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by tututkamen
They very much appreciated the assistance and were eager to learn, this was 25 years ago, it is a different world now.
However not for them. One can sit at a cross road and see nothing but sand for as far as the eye can see while waiting patiently for a ride to come along. Patience is something they have and we don't.

I should add you to my own "gives good posts" list. First one here to post something that backs up knowledge and experience with middle eastern people while others weren't out of the states in their whole life or just experienced some holidays.

Well, if somebody would ask me to do plan such a thing and use people from arab countries I would refuse. Experience showed that those people aren't capable to fit our needs when it comes to quality/speed and a lot other things. They aren't dumb(some) but the way they lived makes it nearly impossible for them to manage something like this on their own.

I agree with you that westerners must have helped them and I know exactly what you mean by example like with the bike. It's still like that in many aspects

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   

compare these
m2reviews.cnsi.net...
www.gerasimon.net...
to these
www.thewebfairy.com...

scientific explanation for this please
note neither tower had collapsed yet
www.thewebfairy.com...
clear visual of a shape charge(which the nyfd described)
www.thewebfairy.com...

whos interestedin this web site?wonder why?
Executive Office of the President of the USA - Logs into "LetsRoll911.org" 3:15PM Washington Time, 7.23.2004! Hey George, heres a Video for you, which you can watch without your spectacles! See below! Made just for you!
letsroll911.org...

see what the buzz is all about here
www.letsroll911.org...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join