It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's birth certificate not valid either! Funny and true.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Turns out Trumps birth certificate my not be the original either. Not that it matters because the president is in control of very little, but funny !

However, many are now beginning to question the authenticity of Trumps documents as well. Highly attentive New Yorkers noticed something was not quite right about Trumps birth certificate.

According to city Department of Health officials, a proper state birth record should have the agency's seal and the signature of the city registrar – neither appears on Trumps document. City officials claimed the document was not official. But, it may be a document stating a birth took place, nothing more.

rt.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

I wonder if he will spend 4 years of claiming its authenticity, or will he just do what everybody else would do and find the original and publish it?

At this point I have no idea why anybody makes a big deal about the birth rule. The globalist have forsaken the rest of the constitution so why should we expect anything different.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I wonder why we cared about Obama's. O no he's from Hawaii, were dooooomed.
Its a joke.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Maybe, he figured that by calling out for Obama's birth record nobody would suspect him of not having one, or at least a valid one.

They should call him "Tricky Trump".

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Funny and untrue..Trump is showing his original birth certificate he showed something that is still considered a birthing certificate his assistant just pulled the wrong paper..he is going to show the actual BC.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Very, very ironic.
and funny.

Maybe he will shut up now

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Who care's if he does or doesn't have a valid birth certificate. He isn't the President of the United States, operating under false presumptions. If there is any uncertainty to this, he will step up and show his valid birth certificate. As redundant as this subject has been over the last 4 years, it is still a valid question. Where the hell is Obama's BC??

I keep a copy of mine filed away safely, but can produce it within a day if need be. There is no reason that Obama should not make his "original/valid" BC available to all. If there is nothing to hide, than there is nothing to worry about. Every aspect of Obama's presidency has been shady, from his eccentric preacher he has lied about on multiple occasions, his Birth Certificate issue, unconstitutional health care reform, lack of change in the middle east, the list goes on.

Come on 2012!!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Did you know you do NOT have to be a US citizen to serve in the US armed forces? They'll give "special consideration" to military who want to become citizens tho, IF you make it back alive... How nice of them.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealTruth84

He is planning on making a run for that seat in 2012, and he is critical of Obama's birth certificate. I think both of them should find the legitimate originals and appear together on the The View.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by KAOStheory

I did not know that. Seems...unfair.
Also, I got your PM but I can not yet send messages to anyone Not ATS staff.
Sadly, long story short I was of no help to you--I know little about solfeggio.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Maybe it's because all the powerful people in the world are alien-hybrids that walk around with forged documents....

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DigitalControl

Thanks DC-I'll keep in touch...
And yes, HIGHLY unfair. As to the presidency, while we all speculate on Obama and Trumps paperwork, Maria and Arnold are working hard make it irrelevant, which will have much more disastrous results...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I'd rather vote for Ivanka, what a fox.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
...No one seems to mention that Obama has a Connecticut Social Security # on his birth certificate, but has NEVER resided there...

www.wnd.com...

(not the best source, there are MANY more)

top topics

join