It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If YOU tell me yours, I'll TELL you mine.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by meathed

That's terrifying, if true, and I will take you at your word until I have reason not to. I don't think I could have survived all that you describe. I had some similar things happen when I was young, but I never saw anything. Maybe that's because whenever I heard it coming I hid under the covers and refused to look. It never touched me though. I just heard it's footsteps and felt it sit on the bed and stuff like that.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

Hi and thanks again Gypsk.

I love that first part of your last post when the medium bolted.LOL.

I can just picture the look of terror on her face as she fled the room as she finally made her first ever contact.
(She must have been ripping people off for years :mad

I love that story of your about your grand dad, it reminded me of my the good times i shared with my grandma playing a similar game with her. But instead of the asking questions to the table we used to ask questions to a crystal on a chain, if the crystal went in a clockwise direction the answer was YES, if the anti clock wise NO. Im still not sure if she was playing around with me or that the crystal did answer some of the questions i asked of it.
Im sure my grandma wouldnt have played a trick on me

My grandma made me feel normal when it came to the paranormal. As your grandpa did for you.

Thanks again Gypsk for contribution.

(Ps i like your Avatar too)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by wtbengineer
reply to post by meathed

That's terrifying, if true, and I will take you at your word until I have reason not to. I don't think I could have survived all that you describe. I had some similar things happen when I was young, but I never saw anything. Maybe that's because whenever I heard it coming I hid under the covers and refused to look. It never touched me though. I just heard it's footsteps and felt it sit on the bed and stuff like that.

It is terrorying. And it is true and sometimes i wish it wasn't sometimes. Sometimes these attacks are almost unbareable. Im 33 years old now , and these encounters dont happen as often as they did when i was a child. But when they do happen, i feel just a scared as i did when i was a kid.

I dont see shapes or figures everytime, it is more like a sensing an energy. Most of the time Its that feeling you when your hair stands on end and you get that flutter in your stomach, and when i close my eyes there are pictures of places and faces i have never seen before.
But when my uninvited guest pops over for one of IT's unschedaled visits, it is a totally diferrent feeling, the energy feels evil, and it visits turn, phsyical and very, very nasty.
I wish these violent encounters would stop some times, but i feel that if i cant see the bad in the world i wont be able to see all of the good.
Thanks for your words.
PS, you hid under the blanket, i under the bed. either way it seemed to work. ( Well it did for me most of the time)

Peace
Meathed.

PPS, To all of you that have posted thank you all, i will share more with you soon.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

Thank you and thank you for sharing your story, I cant imagine what it was like to see a family member like that. I would imagine it to be very emotional. Thanks for having the courage to share such a personal story like that. S & F for you too my friend.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

thanks, I love all your stories so far as well (who said no one would reply on your thread?
lol )

With that crystal, do you mean like a pendulum? My sis used to play around with one of those.
Your grandmother sure seems great, how did your parents react to your gradmother sort of 'teaching' you this things? I know my own father didn't like it very much... he always said he "had seen to much" of this stuff in his own childhood and didn't want to have anything to do with it all.

That story of yours about the shadow figure in the bedroom, I have a very similar experience, one I haven't been able to explain for myself so far. I told a few people about it and some of them commented that this is typical 'false memory' in victims of sexual abuse. Now for most part I grew up in my grandparents house, and I've seen them raising a lot of kids, I've seen them with my own kid, my nephews,... there isn't a hair on my head that would even think of accusing them of any kind of abuse so I KNOW that is not the cause of my experiences. But for some people it always comes down to that.... it's to sad, my grandparents are the best 'parents' one can have.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979
reply to post by meathed

Thank you and thank you for sharing your story, I cant imagine what it was like to see a family member like that. I would imagine it to be very emotional. Thanks for having the courage to share such a personal story like that. S & F for you too my friend.

Thanks again for your story too. I have told mates about your tale and one of my mates that doesn't believe, was interested as soon as i mentioned the solider. He was soooooo interested and was amazed when
Seeing my little nephew that night hurt so much mate, but it was somewhat calming and beautiful too. I will treasure that moment to the day that my soul moves on.

And i only had the courage to share, as so many of you have had the courage to share too.
Thanks again mate.

Peace
Meathed

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by GypsK
reply to post by meathed

thanks, I love all your stories so far as well (who said no one would reply on your thread?
lol )

With that crystal, do you mean like a pendulum? My sis used to play around with one of those.
Your grandmother sure seems great, how did your parents react to your grandmother sort of 'teaching' you this things? I know my own father didn't like it very much... he always said he "had seen to much" of this stuff in his own childhood and didn't want to have anything to do with it all.

That story of yours about the shadow figure in the bedroom, I have a very similar experience, one I haven't been able to explain for myself so far. I told a few people about it and some of them commented that this is typical 'false memory' in victims of sexual abuse. Now for most part I grew up in my grandparents house, and I've seen them raising a lot of kids, I've seen them with my own kid, my nephews,... there isn't a hair on my head that would even think of accusing them of any kind of abuse so I KNOW that is not the cause of my experiences. But for some people it always comes down to that.... it's to sad, my grandparents are the best 'parents' one can have.

Thanks.
I do mean a pendulum friend.
My granny was awesome, without her i wouldnt have had the belief in the supernatural that i do today.
My mother is a believer too , so mum encouraged it, my dad hated my granny teachings. (About your dad i feel that you should have to pry his memory bank open).

We are similar souls my friend.
This isnt regressed memories for us. I have been sexually assaulted when i was a child. My visitor isnt a paedophile. And it definitely wasn't my grandparents.( I even have the legal documents that proves that it wasn't them) .

I miss my granny and i love the knowledge she has left with me.

Thanks again my friend.
Take care, and i hope to here from you again soon.

Meathed

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join