It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If YOU tell me yours, I'll TELL you mine.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Hello my paranormal friends.
Meatheds my name and Im a believer in Ghost/ spirits.
I have been a believer since i was 5years old, I had an experience then that shaped my understanding of the strange world around me.
Since that day i have had encounters with many different beings that are no longer on this physical plain of existence. And YES,I do see dead people.
If any of my fellow ATS members have any stories of their encounters with the other side and would like to share their stories of the paranormal with me and us on ATS please do.
I will share my tales, but as i stated in my Title post. If YOU tell me yours,
I'll tell you MINE.

Peace

Meathed

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Members who have had a "experience" tend to start there own threads on the subject..

But if you want to share your experience's with us.. please feel free to do so, This thread should be about your experience..

Edit to add: I would love to hear anything you would like to share with us though.. If you are looking for Other members stories about the paranormal.. Just look around the boards.. You will find plenty my friend..

You could easily turn this into a great thread if you wanted to post and share your experience's with us..
edit on 29-3-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by meathed

I actually made a thread yesterday about my first encounter. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hi meathed,
We meet again... Good luck on your thread....I have a big one that I have not been able to post due to it has something to due with my best-friend who died at 29 yrs...I have tryed to write it a few times,but I am very emotional about it...

Anyways, I think you have a great story to tell...If you open up others will...

Your friend,
Z

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Agreed. but ive seen how quick someone can get cut down here on ATS, so Im just holding back for a bit.

Ps Sorry i cant link you to my last few post on this subject, but i was on another thread named.
Who were you???
Read my posts on that and you will get a glimpes of what i mean.

Peace

Meathed

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
When I was 5, we lived in a small brick house next to an apartment complex. There were a couple of times that I had experienced strange things that I didn't understand at that age.

For instance, once I had seen a large green orb floating down the hallway towards me.

The scariest memory I had was waking up in the middle of the night & I had a 4 foot tall Bugs Bunny & his head was moving left & right!! I screamed for my mom & all she did was say, "shut up!"

I sold him in a yard sale shortly afterwards & I went to the little girl who bought it & said, "be careful, he moves!!"

I still laugh thinking about that part. lol

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by meathed

Very true..Often times pointless ramblings.. will be debunked..

But I have a feeling you will be cut down, by your lack of information in this case..

Members are not going to post in this thread, just to get you to share a experience.. that could have possible NEVER happened.. (i'm not calling you out for lying)

That being said, It is better off just to start a thread on YOUR experience.. I see this kind of thing happing all the time.

EDIT TO ADD: I'm not trying to come off as harsh.. I'm just offering some helpful advice.. You have to understand, When i say, We have seen it all here.. We have,

By making a post promising to share a paranormal experience with us, If we share ours is not likely to get this thread the attention i'm sure you are seeking for it..
edit on 29-3-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre
reply to post by meathed

But I have a feeling you will be cut down, by your lack of information in this case..

Members are not going to post in this thread, just to get you to share a experience.. that could have possible NEVER happened.. (i'm not calling you out for lying)

That being said, It is better off just to start a thread on YOUR experience.. I see this kind of thing happing all the time.

Personally, I don't care if he tells me his. It feels good to tell mine & not have to post a new thread. So, in other words, I'm glad he started the thread. I told him mine, NOW SHOW ME YOURS meathed. lol

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by meathed

My story was well recieved. Although i did not get alot of feedback, i think that people who believe or have had experinces will outweigh the skeptics replies. I would love to hear your story and you can read mine at the link i put up earlier on this thread. Feel free to u2u me if your not comfortable posting it yet.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by zbeliever
Hi meathed,
We meet again... Good luck on your thread....I have a big one that I have not been able to post due to it has something to due with my best-friend who died at 29 yrs...I have tryed to write it a few times,but I am very emotional about it...

Anyways, I think you have a great story to tell...If you open up others will...

Your friend,
Z

Hi again. Thank you.
I understand what you say about your best friend and Im sorry for your loss.
What you need to do is just let your feelings out, you need to get upset, you need to get angry, its ok to get pissed off at the world.
I had my friend that was just killed in a hit and run last year.( Terry Bussell was his name) The cops are still looking for the person that ran him over.
I miss my friend. But talking about him, getting upset and remembering the good times is healthy.
I hope that you will be able to share all the good about your friend soon without all the pain.

Peace

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Hi, I personally would love to hear your story, especially the part where you say you can see ghosts because that's the one thing I would love to be able to do.

peronally I have so many stories that I wouldn't know where to begin. A lot of those I already posted in my own threads here on Ats though.
If I would make one thread with everything paranormal I ever experienced and order it on event date, no one would believe me anymore. It are just to many for one person to experience in a lifetime and if I say that about my own experiences, imagine how someone else would feel about it.
But if you need to hear one story, name me a topic (the paranormal has much variety) and I see if there is something in my story collection that fits it

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnitaCigarette

Originally posted by TechVampyre
reply to post by meathed

Personally, I don't care if he tells me his. It feels good to tell mine & not have to post a new thread. So, in other words, I'm glad he started the thread. I told him mine, NOW SHOW ME YOURS meathed. lol

Agreed Tech, and since Anita showed me hers, I'll show you one of mine. But be gentle with me as this is not a nice story.

5 years ago, my sister inlaw lost her beatiful baby boy. Her first child. The morning that it was his birthday, i took a phone call and it was my mother inlaw, she informed me that my beautiful little nephew had died. The day he was born was the day he died years later.
Later that day I held that little man in my hands and i said goodbye.
Fast foward 3 and a bit years.
Me and my Ex wife were fighting, divorce was inevitable. Im not a religious man, but that night i asked for a sign i asked for some help.
As i sat watching the TV in the middle of the night, i was knowing and understanding that my marrage is over.
Just when i thought that all hope had been lost.
This beautiful little boy( My nephew) appeared from the left of me. I could see through him, I sat frozen, i couldnt move as i watched him walk towards the stand that held all the pictures of the families, he stared at the pictures of his cousins his aunty and me, he looked at those pictures for about 10 seconds and then he walked past the end of the stand and by the time i finally moved and walked to where he was, he was gone.
I know he was there.
I feel he was just saying goodbye.
As me and my wife split up a week after that.

I hope that is enough for you so far.
So tell me more and I'll tell you more.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
That was touching. & a bit heart-breaking.

Ok, I have another one. My cousin told me this.

Me & my cousin used to live next door to each other. This was the first house I had ever rented & we both had the same land lord. Anyways, one night I am hanging out with my cousin & he was telling me that the family that lived there before him lost a child. The baby had asphyxiated in the crib, because it rolled over face-down, something like that. But when he moved in, the lights would flicker & the room where he said the baby slept was over-run with spiders & flies & it was always chilly in that room. Me & my cousin have always been in the know about occult sciences, so he decided to use his.

He performed an amateur exorcism. I don't know what he did, but all he explains is that all the lights went off & the circut breaker flipped as soon as he started the exorcism. He said he would see shadows at night & could "feel" an evil presence in the house. After the exorcism, he never had any problems again.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GypsK
Hi, I personally would love to hear your story, especially the part where you say you can see ghosts because that's the one thing I would love to be able to do.

peronally I have so many stories that I wouldn't know where to begin. A lot of those I already posted in my own threads here on Ats though.
If I would make one thread with everything paranormal I ever experienced and order it on event date, no one would believe me anymore. It are just to many for one person to experience in a lifetime and if I say that about my own experiences, imagine how someone else would feel about it.
But if you need to hear one story, name me a topic (the paranormal has much variety) and I see if there is something in my story collection that fits it

Hi. I will share my stories.

I would love to hear your stories too. I might not feel so weird then.
I think i would believe you even if others dont.
If a month goes by and nothing weird happens then that is weird to me.

I will take you up on your tale swap when ever you like to share.

Peace.
Meathed.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'll give you a small one that I remembered :

Back in High School (late 80's) Three friends and myself , after choir, all got into this big old car.The only boy of the group was the driver.To impress us he decided to drive in to the local very large and ancient cemetery.We were all laughing and carrying on when he asks the girl sitting in the middle of the front seat if she'd like to go for a walk with him.Of course it was the 80's and she went.Now there is just myself and my best-friend since third grade in the car.Her and I decided to practice choir songs.We began to sing ,"O come all ye Faithful" after the second verse the windshield wipers started all by them selves....We screamed so loud , the two came running to our aid.We drove out of there quite quickly....

Maybe we should have sang ,"Jingle Bells"

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I DEF. have one that most would enjoy; however...it has been a long and most stressful day...and in my attempt to relax, I've had one to many glasses of wine...so I will flag this and be back when I can focus and tell an amazing story of how I met my grandmother...who died when I was 2.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Sorry for abrutptly leaving. I ran out of internet credit, and it was 530 in the morning and i couldn't get more.
Thanks for replies, I will read them through and i will get back to you.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979
reply to post by meathed

I actually made a thread yesterday about my first encounter. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for your story. i found that very interesting. And everyone should read it too if they find this stuff fascinating( above link)
I wouldn't have followed it to see where it went at age, No way.
Thanks for your reply.
sorry it took me so long to get back to you.
Peace.
Meathed

Ps i s&f your thread
edit on 29-3-2011 by meathed because: Because im a meathed and i forget.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AnitaCigarette

Thanks for sharing your stories.
The house that i live in now, the lights in the laundry area always plays up.
The room is cold when it shouldnt be.
I have a door leading from my kitchen to the laundry/toilet.
And my friendly ghost locks me out of the house sometimes.
The funniest time was when my ghost locked out had to walk out into the street in my underwear and jump through the window so i could get break inside.
I have many more stories like this too.

Peace
Meathed

And to all those questioning about the lights in my story
My mate is an electrical engineer and he assures me that the light fittings fine.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by whos2know
I DEF. have one that most would enjoy; however...it has been a long and most stressful day...and in my attempt to relax, I've had one to many glasses of wine...so I will flag this and be back when I can focus and tell an amazing story of how I met my grandmother...who died when I was 2.

Thanks for flag and thanks for reply.
I hope you de-stress. And look for to reading your story.

Meathed

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join