It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

English Defence League: A time line of events.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
i knew this was going off with the younger generation. my fears were right to move away from my last place of residence. everything you see here is the result of meida stories and stereotypes since and maybe before the iraq war.

don't pretend it is just one side either, i know for certain there is resentment coming from both sides, obviously white racists and muslim extremists will pick up on it and join in, there is no surprise there.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
It's all too easy to critical of the EDL, until you've been to Bradford and watched white girls get called 'white whores' and spat at. Or seen armed gangs of Pakistanis roaming the streets and dealing drugs.

I don't support the EDL, but i fully support their right to exist, which is something to be said against the UAF (United against Freedom).

The UAF are probably worse in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Usually I agree with most of your posts, but it seems political correctness has unbalanced common sense here. You REALLY should go to Bradford to see how charming the Pakistani folks really are.

If you're lucky they may sell you an underage girl, cheap coc aine and kick the crap out of you, just for being white.

I know a few lads and girls from around that area, who are simply trying to better themselves, but are often racially abused / attacked or humiliated by gangs of Pakistani gangsters.

No wonder the EDL was formed... But sadly pseudo-lefty media will have you believe it's just the EDL who cause trouble..

<< 1   >>

join