It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radiation found in PA's rainwater...crappin' aye...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Traces of radiation found in PA rainwater don't raise public health concerns..I definitely was not one of those polled. Rainwater ends up in our fresh water/spring fed lakes and rivers. Its used to water crops in the area and given to livestock. We swim in it, fish in it and play in it. It actually ends up as our drinking water. How is there a 'safe' amount of radiation? This is crap and the amount will only increase as the days go by.
www.witf.org...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Demetre

Is it reasonable to assume that the radiation will be in rainwater in any state of the US? If so, I am concerned about the health of the people & animals where I live.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I know, it's crazy..remember that 3 eyed fish on the Simpsons?? This was announced on the 'anniversary' of the TMI incident. What are the chances of that??

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
And we have rain/snow coming. Don't eat teh yellow snow for sure.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
lol Yeah I remember that episode. My main reason for concern is that it has been raining here for the last 2 days. Before that the weather was so nice & sunny. My plants were gonna get the much needed sunlight, but not now! I swear that the weather is being manipulated here. There hasn't been enough beneficial sun lately, because the clouds are always looming overhead & it's always spontaneously raining!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I think we should take as much caution as possible to avoid getting wet in the rain. Wear rain gear and wash it when you get home - for those who can stay indoors as much as possible. This is getting worse as days go by with more radiation found in different states in the US. Be as careful as possible - that's about all we can do.

They don't seem to know what to do next regarding the plant in Japan - all we can do is hope they can cool it down enough to encase it with concrete. They say it is to hot to do that now.

Peace for the world!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Here in Florida we have had just under 2" of rain in the last 2 days (which is unusual since it has not rained in over 21 days).

SO today I see a strange helicopter flying over. The one I saw had two "pods" off the side (one on each side) which were approximately 12 - 18 inches in diameter and probably 6' long. My wife also saw it (or another like it) earlier in the day. I searched google and found the NEST (Nuclear Emergency Search Team) Helicopter, and my wife thinks thats the one she saw, but the one I saw had more of an army flat green color and I thought a cross on the side in red.

I'll be carrying my camera with me tomorrow.

new topics

top topics

join