It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should the world pressure or invade Japan to ensure the safety of the world?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71

This line makes no sense. No, it is not totally rational but it is totally human.

The behavior of the PTB is totally rational. Do you know what rational is? Or do you have a special version of the word like you do the word "invasion?"

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Who said I was angry? Angry at this forum..nope. I am simply posing an idea that could use our and the worlds resources in a better fashion. I think we should help those who are starving in Africa. I think that we should not build another aircraft carrier but help the 2 million plus homeless children in America.

The title of the thread is meant to invoke thought and not have people immediately think I want us to invade japan for, what, anime and godzilla movies? Invade is a premise I was using to show how the puppet president can invade a country without congressional approval but he is not dropping needed goods into these zones where many are still living. We should not be asking if they want help, we should simply DO it...

What is your solution to make the Japanese government move faster and control this?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

So you think they are using sound judgement by doing nothing? it is not rational what they are doing, but it is human nature. To not admit fault until it is too late.Too tell so many stories and lies that they conflict. That is what the government and the energy companies are doing.

The rational thing is to ask for help...
or do you have another meaning for the word rational yourself?

Also, invasion comes from invade which does not have to mean a military invasion...it's latin root is 'from' and 'to go'..it is only in modern times it has become used for military conquest. You can say college kids invaded the bar...lets talk about more words if you like...remember, I said invade not invasion.

please let us know how you would help?
edit on 30-3-2011 by esdad71 because: blah

edit on 30-3-2011 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

You are the irrational one.

First of all, there are online dictionaries. Use one.

Second of all, when you sensationalize your title or OP to manipulate your reading public, you do not get to complain that you are misunderstood. You chose those words to drag people in.

Lastly, you are totally twisted around about whom I was saying was exhibiting rational behavior. Its not about Japan. Your OP was not about the behavior of Japan. It was about the behavior of OUR leaders. What thread are you reading? Send me a link so its less like I am talking to a wall.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Please explain how i am irrational? I use the word invade ( www.merriam-webster.com...) and then in the OP I do not repeat that word, do I? No. What I do state is that the president used specific words to enter a military conflict with no support or approval yet we do NOTHING to help the people of Japan when those words also fit this situation.

No complaints. I am answering your posts hoping you will understand. I did sensationlize anything, that would be a title like "US MUST INVADE AND TAKE OVER JAPAN TO SAVE UNIVERSE FROM NWO REPLITILIAN INVADERS"

How about airlifts and airdrops? Are the Japanese going to attack us if we do? We is the UN not demanding access instead of relying on the reports to the Japanese news agencies? The title of the OP also states that world not the US.

Again, what is your solution?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Four of Six reactors are to never come back...they don't need help? In a time like this,everyone needs a little help. The gulf spill was covered up because it all sunk to the bottom in the middle of the gulf...you can't hide radiation.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
And NOW they finally admit what a 3rd grader knew when the levels were high weeks ago in the seawater. So all of that water they were putting on it was just flowing through, collecting radiation and then dumping itself into the ocean again. Awesome. Still think we do not need to encroach, sorry, invade their efforts and allow the world to assist on a grander scale. It has left the mainland of Japan and is now poisoning our oceans.

ca.news.yahoo.com...

Do we still agree that the world should not have stepped in? This is not about sovereignty but the future of this planet. This accident will make BP last year look like a flea fart....

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Should we learn to speak eNGLISH??

OR FOREVER HOLD OUR IGNORANT TONGUES?

It's a it of a toss up really

ain't it?

Thank God for free speech....

Yep....

Funny us believers in truth - we should really be shot...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Level 7...Worse than Chernobyl in the long term. Action should have been taken sooner. Still want to argue that the international community should not have stepped in and pushed them aside?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join