It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's nuke the planet and fix some problems

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Couple of weeks ago, by chance I was reading some articles (from different sources) about global warming, overpopulation, worldwide resources, world's education and that entire thing you might have heard already about humans destroying the planet slowly. I know that you may be feeling a bit tired about this subject but just by chance I have found this link which blow me away! the result of all this is very interesting, what people think, what people decide, check it out! Fix Planet Earth

edit on 29-3-2011 by alejogn because: the image wasn't displayed

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
You're right.... very interesting.

I found it intriguing to see what was targeted from where... Thanks

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Recouper

yeap, that's one of the best parts, be able to see where were these crazy bombs triggered from... I was really surprised, why people hate India that much? US I can understand, the US got always its nose somewhere else where nobody calls it... this is all very interesting.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by alejogn

Look at the pot calling the damn kettle black.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I destroyed France, it made me happy for a while, then I saw the destruction wave head straight for the UK and I realised the consequences of my actions

Still it was worth it for that few milliseconds of pleasure

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by alejogn

lol, india has a very high population, i doubt people hate them. if you are trying to make earth stable then india would be one of the first places to look at.

i even targetted india on the go i had, i hit it with a fertilizer bomb, so they could produce more to take the burden of everybody else trying to feed their people. i don't think it was wise though.

but i targetted india not because i hate them but because they have a very large population.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

lol!, well, I think that it told you that England was about to be affected too before launching...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by alejogn

something very interesting is the suicide rate around the world vs happiness places, that's mad. I just wondering were all this data is coming from, wikipedia?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
being able to nuke california was fun... as well as the education bomb directed at washington D.C. those bastards need to learn how to treat people.

top topics

join