It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21st December 2012 is the wrong date. End of the Mayan calender is actually 28th October 2011

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Sorry for the bad pic - the website won't allow me to copy any text. Heres the source: elenin.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a3b7e7defd8.jpg[/atsimg]

So apparently the actual date of the Mayan Prophecy is 28th October 2011?

Whaaat??

edit on 29-3-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
No offence matey but this has been said a million times already

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Tangled2011

what the change of date or the website? I know the websites been used a million times though

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I for one welcome this change of date. Specially when November rolls in and nothing has happened. Of course we'll then find out the date was wrong again and it's actually 2012- 2013. wait 2014, no wait it's actually 2015.

Not knocking you though OP, it's just how these things tend to go!

edit on 29-3-2011 by MrHappyman989 because: forgot to put 2012 in lol!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MrHappyman989

I'm just posting stuff I find out really. Not really concerned what date to be honest

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Ian Lungold also says this Oct. 28, 2011 date is the end of the last step of evolution as documented on an ancient stone pillar that was translated. He says Feb. 10th 2011 to Oct. 28 2011 is the last step, Universal conscious awareness. Within those months, he says everything will be accelerating 20X faster than it was from the 1999 to 2011 stage.
Some of what he says makes sense, and we do have that error in time from the calendar change over. We will know soon enough.

edit on 29-3-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
yup!
I knew this since a decade now and was wondering about the hype about 2012 the last years!
There is a very nice website with alot of information about the tzolkin and the tun wich are the most refered mayan calendars.
www.mayanmajix.com

And to stop the doom and gloom in this thread you have to understand that the mayan tzolkin is mostly used as a personal calendar connecting 13 intentions with 20 tones to 260 different patterns.
This calendar only deals with the consciousness and the aspects of the creative of this special day....

There is a very interesting plan behind all of this ... conscious mind... have a look into the building of the mayan pyramids and the calendars...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Ok so i thought the Mayan calendar was supposed to be ....soooooo accurate or it was said to be for thousands of years.
That was why it was supposed to be so credible.
Now they say it's off quite a bit?
I say cool, i don't have to worry about the end of the world.
I'm going to go grab a can of soup from my stockpile.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

How does the failure to properly calculate the adjustments made by OUR gregorian calendar affect the accuracy of the Mayan calendar?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by MrHappyman989

I'm just posting stuff I find out really. Not really concerned what date to be honest

Let's hope it's not actually right though eh. Mass Effect 3 comes out in November!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
well that wasn't what i was hoping for people to remember by birthday as....

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Not this again...that KidCuddi dude butchered it; it's not based on a particular date to begin with, but rather astrological events.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

what the change of date or the website? I know the websites been used a million times though

No that date has been said many many many times on ATS, more than that website. Just a tip, try different date formats when doing your search of past topics.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

And what does a "universal" conciousness mean for us? It appears it's already started according to your image?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Ian Lungold also says this Oct. 28, 2011 date is the end of the last step of evolution as documented on an ancient stone pillar that was translated. He says Feb. 10th 2011 to Oct. 28 2011 is the last step, Universal conscious awareness. Within those months, he says everything will be accelerating 20X faster than it was from the 1999 to 2011 stage.
Some of what he says makes sense, and we do have that error in time from the calendar change over. We will know soon enough.

Lungold is a frud. He and Calleman have misrepresented a stela to make cash off of the gullible. Their 9 level claim is not apart of the Mayan culture. It is their New Age hoax.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8
reply to post by JimIrie

And what does a "universal" conciousness mean for us? It appears it's already started according to your image?

It means we'll see the lies, and rise and overthrow our elite slave-drivers once and for all for the first time in the history of mankind.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

The claims that there are 9 levels is a non-Mayan concept.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
When I evolve on this date.(whenever it may be) I want to have one of the x-mens super powers. Or the flash! Just saying!

It would be extremely lame if we all didn't get super powers by evolving! Not to sure if becoming a spiritual being would be cool though. Then we would all be farmers or boodist monks and stuff.

I truly wish it would happen already so we can all just move on to something else.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I looked into the link and saw two things of interest. Yes elenin came close and was big, possibly causing issues with our megnetic field. But the second thing I saw was far more important. Febuary 8th 2017 Honda another large comet actually passing infront of earth's orbit on that day passing into feb 9th and 10th. Which could cause signicant damage not only to our megnetic field but to our world by impacting if pulled into our gravity. Use the same link as the OP and the chart with both comets elenin and honda and you'll see for yourself.
edit on 23-8-2011 by GrandArchangel because: Researched further and found additional important info that needed to included

edit on 23-8-2011 by GrandArchangel because: same thing

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by GrandArchangel

Suppose that the Earth's magnetic field went away right now. What do you think would happen?

Why do you think that Honda could impact the Earth. You did watch the simulation run and saw that there was no chance of an impact. Right? That comet has an orbital period of just over 5 years.
45P/Honda–Mrkos–Pajdušáková

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join