It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No UN mandate for Libya

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Russia is claiming that there was no mandate to attack Libya.

MOSCOW, March 28 (Reuters) - Russia said on Monday attacks on forces loyal to Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi amounted to intervention in a civil war and were not backed by the U.N. resolution authorising no-fly zones.
[/quote

af.reuters.com...

Russia is not going to let this go it seems. What about China, does anyone believe that all of this mess is a setup to draw Russia and China into this mess and cause WW3 or are we already in WW3 and it is just not official yet?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
That's because there wasn't. Libya was/is not a threat to the US and did not attack us.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerramjett

Well, World Wars don't generally get classified as such until all is said and done. WW1 was initially dubbed the Great War. WW2 started as acts of aggression by one world power against another. Until there is open combat involving a majority of the world's major powers, we really won't be able to say for sure if this is the third world war or not. That being said, I really do believe that we are in what the history books (if any survive) will cal World War Three. 9-11, Iraq and Afghanistan were the start. The final showdown; Russia, China and the powers who worry more about self-determination than security, versus the paranoid, safety-obsessed Western powers. This war will probably see a strange mix of cold and hot war, with the superpowers wearing the 3rd world like gloves and going at it under other nations' banners, while their leaders go back to their respective press corps and tell their people how vile and disgusting the tactics of the other team are. The developed nations will wage PR and ECON war while the 3rd world, as always, will just be a blood bath.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerramjett

Well, then the US is just gonna have to step into line.
Or better yet just leave the UN or Russia and China leave the UN.
It would be nice for there to be an opposing force to the UN/NATO, maybe there would then be balance.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Don't forget that every country knows what every other country is up too.
They are all controlled by the same individuals/groups, so view this all as
a game, the goals of which are beyond us at present(or are they - georgia stones, 2012 etc?)
All wars are orchestrated, a means to increase the power/wealth of a few and bring down the
'useless eaters' population, and the U.N. is a contrived, compromised entity since
its inception. Look to the windsors, rockefellars, rothschilds et al.
There is a lot of fakery going on also and believe NOTHING of what you see and
hear from the mainge steaming media.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I don't believe much if anything from MSM, and there certainly is a lot of crap to filter through on the web, but TPTB do have a plan, and perhaps Lindsey Williams may not be far off. It looks like TPTB change their plans and timeline whenever too many people seem to be getting too close to expose these scum.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerramjett
reply to post by pshea38

I don't believe much if anything from MSM, and there certainly is a lot of crap to filter through on the web, but TPTB do have a plan, and perhaps Lindsey Williams may not be far off. It looks like TPTB change their plans and timeline whenever too many people seem to be getting too close to expose these scum.

i urge you to go through this. it was posted on a recent thread and if there is any truth
to it (which i believe there must be), then the situation just became a whole lot worse.
who knows where to from here.....

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

regards.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Wow, a lot of reading there to do, I will have a look at it tonight at work. From a quick glance it looks very interesting, Thank you for the link.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerramjett
reply to post by pshea38

Wow, a lot of reading there to do, I will have a look at it tonight at work. From a quick glance it looks very interesting, Thank you for the link.

You are welcome roger.
I am in the middle of going thru it and it is fascinating... and scary,
but not without some solace.
A differing turn to the paradigm of life, the universe and everything.
So far i am convinced that there has to be some, if not alot of, truth to it.
Hope. No matter how little, there can always be some.
Take care my friend,
pshea.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Man i hope Gahdaffi forces give up and stop murdering innocent people in process.

top topics

join