It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan battles to regain 'priceless' 2000 year old Lead Books More important than dead sea scroll

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
LOL take a look at the site.
you can see that the letters are raised.
so they are printed on to led sheets.
printing 2000 years ago??
Fake.
just look at the timing.
some one is Trying to make the bible come true.

Ummmm, do you realize Middle Eastern languages and books read from right to left, and not left to right???

edit on 30-3-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The technique of the Gnostic Bibles out of Alexandria is to mix leaven with unleavened, new wine with olde.

In the end and in the long run..the purpose of all this confusion..even about the Bibles texts is for the purpose of making the children of the bondwoman heir with the children of the free woman.

This knowledge and awareness is how I know the Muslim testimony in the video is of the traditions of men. Both in the Olde Testament is the Muslim in error but also in the New Testament.

For the doctrine of the Children of the Bondwoman not being heir with the Children of the Free woman is from the Olde Testament itself and then covered again in the New Testament.

This is a knowledge and understanding not covered by even many Christian Preachers. Nor by Dan Brown.

I am after Issac.......I am not an Ishmaelite.

All this confusion is for the purposes of having man save himself...and create an Eden here on earth...which is Ishmaelite doctrine. And many so called Christian Churches are teching Ishmaelite doctrine and attempting to make it look like Issac. ,,,,a counterfeit.

Our Jerusalem is the Jerusalem which is above not here on earth.

In Issac shall thy seed be called. Not in Ishmael.

Thanks,
Orangetom
edit on 30-3-2011 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

That's why God told Abraham to sacrifice Issac, his "only son".

"And He said, Take now thy son, thine only [son] Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of."

Genesis 22:2

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
it would easy to prove that these tablets are real or fake. just do an analysis of the isotopes. if it is real old it will have a different composition than modern lead.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Very interesting find, thank you.

Can't wait to learn more about the books!

Khar

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by orangetom1999

That's why God told Abraham to sacrifice Issac, his "only son".

"And He said, Take now thy son, thine only [son] Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of."

Genesis 22:2

Yes....Indeed!!

Many want to substitue Ishmael for the sacrafice..most often by making man substitute his own sacrafice..not recognize His sacrafice. Nor recognize the lineage..from Adam to Jesus Christ..out of the same line or lineage. They want to break up the lineage in the Bible or act as if it does not exist...by mans reason and logic.

Also I don't think many today even know what a Testament is or is not in this instance..a contract..a last Will and Testament...a Promise between a Testator and the recipient of the Testament.

A Testament is of no effect unless the Testator dies. The death of the Testator is what puts the Testament into effect.

No one died for the Olde Testament. Also a Testament can be changed as many times as needed until the Testator dies. The one which goes into effect is the Last Will and Testament.

This is the pattern/knowledge throughout the history of men and civilizations. Yet in this instance this knowledge is hardly taught to people ..even by their ministers. Few posters here on sites like this are want to pass or identify this knowledge as well.

No one died under the Olde Testament...and the Testament was also changed...back in the Olde Testament and it was foretold. One would have a difficult time understanding this in many of the new versions of the Word.

By the way NOTurTypical...are you Olde School?? Curious about this. Something I saw in your earlier posts!
Your knowledge of the Textus Receptus verses the classical greek texts stood out to me. Not many today even know this pattern.

Thanks,
Orangetom
edit on 30-3-2011 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
It looks like the Vatican has had at least one of these lead books in their possession for quite a while now.

The following was written between 1950 and 1961:

The Gnostic Church

"It has already been decisively confirmed that Jesus the Christ was Gnostic. The Savior of the World was an active member of the cast of Essenes, mystics who never cut their hair or their beards. The Gnostic Church is the authentic primeval Christian Church whose first Pope was the Gnostic initiate called Peter. Paul of Tarsus belonged to that church. He was a Nazarene. The Nazarenes were another Gnostic sect. The primeval Christian Church was the true main esoteric trunk from which many other Neo-Christian sects sprung forth, such as: Roman Catholicism, Protestantism, Adventism, the Armenian Church, etc. Frankly, we have made the resolution to make the root of Christianity, Gnosticism, publicly known. This is the primeval Christian Church.

"The Patriarch Basilides belonged to the Gnostic Church. He was the celebrated alchemist who left a seven page book of lead, which, according to Master Krumm-Heller, is preserved in the Kiercher Museum of the Vatican. This book cannot be understood by archaeologists because it is a book of occult science. Basilides was a disciple of Saint Matthias.

"Roman Catholicism of today is not true Catholicism. Legitimate, authentic, Catholicism is the primeval Christian Catholic Gnostic one. The current Roman Sect is only a deviation of primeval Gnostic Catholicism. Frankly, this is the basic reason why we have completely distanced ourselves from the Roman Sect. Saints such as: Saturninus of Antioch, the celebrated Kabbalist, belonged to the primeval Christian Catholic Gnostic Church; Simon the Magician, who unfortunately deviated; Carpocrates, who founded several Gnostic convents in Spain; Marcion of Ponto, Saint Thomas, Saint Valentine; the great master of Major Mysteries called Saint Augustine; Tertullian; Saint Ambrose; Irenaeus; Hippolytus; Epiphanius; Clement of Alexandria; Mark, the great Gnostic who took care of the Holy Gnostic Unction and left us the extraordinary teachings about the path of sexual forces through the twelve zodiacal doors of the human organism. Also Cerdon, Empedocles, Saint Geronimo and many other saints were members of the primeval Christian Catholic Gnostic Church from which the current Roman sect deviated."

– Samael Aun Weor

edit on 30-3-2011 by Tamahu because: spacing

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
reply to post by Sky watcher

Jerusalem is no longer Holy. My body is the temple. Your body is the temple. Where we stand is holier than Jerusalem.

This was " Jesus' " message for the world, but it has been perverted over time. Excellent reply!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The latest book I have bought, but it's going to be a sucker to get through at 834 pages is The Gnostic Bible, edited by Willis Barnstone & Marvin Meyer.

The cover says, "Gnostic texts of mystical wisdom from the ancient and medieval worlds - Pagan, Jewish, Christian, Mandaean, manichaean, Islamic and Cathar.

If my understanding is correct many of the works contained within this book were removed works early on.

My own humble opinion, is that all religions were meant to manipulate and control humanity.

We are a spiritual creature and not meant to be religious.

This book is really interesting and offers an expandied version over the King James and other standard Christian (church edited) Bibles. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to learn more about "missing" books of the Bible.

Review by Janet E. Trentham "J. Trentham
Source: www.amazon.com...=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1301506449&sr=1-2

As stated before in my previous posts, we have a friend who is a world renowned archaeologist and ex Catholic Priest and he has come to the conclusion that much of our history and what is in the current holy books, (all of them) have been "rewritten" and "tampered" with.

I got this book very cheap at Amazon (second hand) hard back & 1/4th the cost of the original new one you would find new.

Haven't begun it yet but it was recommended to me highly. Looking through it, it really appears interesting and a must have for all religious scholars or anyone wanting to know what TPTB might not want you to know.

The King James Bible, to my understanding is corrupt corrupt corrupt..............twisted, bent and distorted.

The message that must be learned and practiced to over come all the misery on Earth can be summed up in one word - LOVE.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Gnosis, Samael, the Zohar, the Bible, and Gnostic Scriptures

"Even when the Protestants assure us that Luther did the translation from the authentic original Greek, this is not so, because Martin Luther did not know Greek. Only we, the Gnostics, possess the original Greek texts of the sacred scriptures, within our holy Gnostic Church. The Bible is the sacred book of the Gnostics, and only the Gnostics can understand it.

"The Lutheran Bible is based on the works of St. Jerome, which are intentionally defective, since St. Jerome had to channel things according to the interests of Roman Catholicism (according to the orders received from Pope Danasos). St. Jerome was the true author of the Latin Vulgate." - The Seven Words by Samael Aun Weor

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhebefree

Originally posted by tarifa37
The Israeli Bedouin who currently holds the books has denied smuggling them out of Jordan, and claims they have been in his family for 100 years.

Jordan says it will "exert all efforts at every level" to get the relics repatriated.

Mr Elkington says the relics feature signs that early Christians would have interpreted as indicating Jesus, shown side-by-side with others they would have regarded as representing the presence of God.

"It's talking about the coming of the messiah," he says.

"In the upper square [of one of the book covers] we have the seven-branch menorah, which Jews were utterly forbidden to represent because it resided in the holiest place in the Temple in the presence of God.

"So we have the coming of the messiah to approach the holy of holies, in other words to get legitimacy from God."

edit on 29-3-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

So they talk about a comming messiah? Isnt that a blow to christianity? If these are christian in nature but are talking about a comming messiah as opposed to the messiah jesus christ then doesn't that lean more towards Jesus being a concept that was latter personified?
edit on 30-3-2011 by Darkk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by YAHUWAH SAVES

Ummm no. The name Jesus came from Yeshua which came from the Aramaic language. I know that because I am Assyrian and we speak modern Aramaic. It doesn't sound like Yeshua because if you break it down it is Yes-hua, the last 3 letters you need to use your throat for which is very hard to explain how. So it would be the first 3 Yes than the hua with your throat with an emphasize on the H and a less emphasize on the UA.

Saying the name in English is very hard because the language doesn't contain the same throat sounds as the Middle Eastern languages.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99

Ummm no. The name Jesus came from Yeshua which came from the Aramaic language. I know that because I am Assyrian and we speak modern Aramaic. It doesn't sound like Yeshua because if you break it down it is Yes-hua, the last 3 letters you need to use your throat for which is very hard to explain how. So it would be the first 3 Yes than the hua with your throat with an emphasize on the H and a less emphasize on the UA.

Saying the name in English is very hard because the language doesn't contain the same throat sounds as the Middle Eastern languages.

The best was to say Yeshua in English is to just say "Joshua".

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I think Josh is much simpler or "J" or "J-Dog"

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkk
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I think Josh is much simpler or "J" or "J-Dog"

I like "DJ Jazzy J".

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
If there is any information of importance that doesn't agree with the mainstream christian dogma it will not be allowed to get out. Many are probably working hard as we speak to either destroy the books or discredit them as evil or something equivalent, if they contain important information that shakes their dogma.

The christian church will not allow for the truth to come out. Their power, influence and wealth depends on the dogma staying intact and many people's lives will be shattered if they realize that they lived their lives based on a lie.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
say what you will but Yeshua/ j-dog invented the high-5

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkk
say what you will but Yeshua/ j-dog invented the high-5

Well, anyone who knows anything knows that.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Textual corruptions are fairly common. Think about the original Hebrew text depicting the name of God as YHVH (i.e. yod heh vav heh or יְהֹוָה). Somehow the vav which usually has a "vuh" or "oy" or "ew" sound got transliterated to a W. I see this as being fairly similar to the morphing between the 'yod' and the 'J' or 'jay' sound. The name Yeshua (יֵשׁוּעַ) comes from Joshua's Hebrew name, Yehoshua (יְהוֹשֻׁעַ) which sometimes appears in its shortened form, Yeshua (e.g., 1 Chron. 24:11; Neh. 8:17). Now Yeshua, when transliterated into Greek, comes out as ᾽Ιησοῦς (pronounced YAY-soos), with the final sigma being necessary in the nominative case to designate a proper name. In old English, the "y" sound was rendered as "j," and thus we obtain "Jesus".

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Longdead33

many people's lives will be shattered if they realize that they lived their lives based on a lie.

Not really, when I learned the Big Bang and Abiogenesis were lies it didn't really faze me at all, in fact I was more happy.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join