It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want the head of...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Due to some people's actions, life on earth is more complicated than it should be. Here's a little game to let go of some steam.

Basic rules:

1) The person you (hypothetically/metaphorically) want the head of (or any other body part) must be alive.

2) You have to give the reason why.

3) Must be well known.

4) One head per person. There'll be a head count on a specified date, depending on this thread popularity.

The ones who gets the most votes for beheading will be the subject of a more focused research about their past.

The purpose of the violence in this game is to determine the level of hatred towards the subject.

So, to start with:

I'd like the head of Dick Cheney because of its ties with Halliburton and all the lies he tries to pass as thruth. Caused environmental damage too, even outside US.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I would not want the heads of the members of Westboro Baptist Church per se...

But I do sincerely hope they are all stuck reenacting "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" atleast 15 times a day for the rest of eternity.

Why? For the vile things they do to families of fallen soldiers and others who have suffered a tragic loss. For the memories they destroy and the peace they take away from those same families.

Poetic justice and time warp at it's best.

edit on 3/29/2011 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I want the head of Rebecca Black for its ties to the day Friday and its effect of ruining the actual day Friday now and for many years to come.

Second verse same as the first.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I want the head of Dick Cheney as well for being one of the prime actors behind 9/11 and the implementation of the policy for torture.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Darn only one head! My karma will really suffer, but I want the one hundred senators, 435 congressmen, one president, and nine supreme court justices who equate to 545 human beings out of the 300 million that are directly, legally, morally, and individually responsible for the domestic problems that plague this country, darth cheney,the pope,rubert murdock,the pastor of westboro baptist church,all of the bilderburgers,henry kissinger,queen of England,and owe so many more. But now to my answer,and too try to avoid being flamed too much,a reminder that this is a GAME,so with that being said: the winner is GOD. My reason is for letting all the evil ones be born in the first place. On a side note I probably broke the rules of this game since I can't prove that GOD or what ever any one else calls the divine spirit,really lives.

www.myspace.com... worriors
edit on 3/29/2011 by dirtydog because: link added

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Bill o'Reilly but I only need his vocal cords. Why?? Because people actually believe his self-proclaimed authority. Or am I a fool for thinking this guy is actually serious?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Bill o'Reilly
He is most dangerous and evil person in US .... he manipulate the masses on such a scale that awakening in US is imposible at the moment

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
hmmmm, maybe it's paranoia
but why do I feel baited at the moment?
Thinking out loud can sometimes
cost you more than a prison
sentence.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Don't let paranoïa silence you.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Vio1ion

I want the brain of chrisfishenstein because he is the smartest person in the world!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I think there could have been a better method to acquiring the results you were looking for without using this particular verbiage. There is no reason for ATS to be associated with violence of any sort -- why would we even stoop to such a level? I see no reason to add fuel to a fire already burning when it comes to the governments stance on conspiracy sites in general. Just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

I completely agree with you, that is why I picked myself!! Those thoughts need to be kept inside, not shared. Plus the whole being put on a watch list thing by the government for saying you want to harm someone!!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
It's a bit of a cheek on the part of (any government) having a watch list for those who "want" to do harm if they do not include their own nefarious participants. I was thinking of Leo Wanta as a candidate for this thread, but on reflection, and since Christopher Story is now dead, and having regard to the number of sites since Story's death now crying hoax to even the existence of a Leo Wanta, I'm now thinking that perhaps Wanta is a good guy after all.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Alfredo Garcia!!!!!! If you are familiar with Sam Peckinpa movies then you will get the joke.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
you people need a new game

second line also thinks it

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by j-man
Bill o'Reilly but I only need his vocal cords. Why?? Because people actually believe his self-proclaimed authority. Or am I a fool for thinking this guy is actually serious?

Dear government official,

I do not actually need them

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by KoolerKing
reply to post by smurfy

Alfredo Garcia!!!!!! If you are familiar with Sam Peckinpa movies then you will get the joke.

Yes, I saw the movie, of course Peckinpah was a bit of a bugger for realism, one scene in a movie, (I forget which one) included live chickens with detonators on their necks that were exploded to look like they were being killed by gunfire, I don't think that the scene was ever used.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
It's a GAME.

If you don't get on a watchlist for playing Modern Warfare 2, you won't for answering a hypothetical question in a forum.

I never proposed to act based on this idea and added that I'd do further research on the much hated ones to see if it can be backed up by credible sources.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I want the head of Angelina Jolie. Just look at those lips!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Blazer

That kind of answer wasn't anticipated.

Would be a bit blueish and cold without the rest though.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join