It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Releases Birth Certificate: Urges Obama to do the Same!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Now, this guy either has a birth certificate or he doesn’t,” Trump said. “And I didn't think this was such a big deal, but I will tell you, it’s turning out to be a very big deal because people now are calling me from all over saying, please don't give up on this issue."

I think Donald Trump is going to make the next election a little more interesting--no matter what you think of him personally. He's already running around, waving his birth certificate, and bringing some credibility to the birthers. Has anyone else with this much visibility stood up and demanded to see Obama's birth certificate?

And, really...why hasn't Obama released the long form version of his birth certificate? What's the big deal? Trump also wants a Hawaiin official investigated:

Trump also called for Hawaii Democratic Gov. Neil Abercrombie to be investigated for stating that he – as a friend of the president’s parents – remembers Obama’s birth.

I think this guy should be investigated," Trump said. "I doubt it. He remembers when Obama was born? Give me a break! He's just trying to do something for his party."

If you're at all versed in the NWO, you'd know that Obama is just a puppet for TPTB---nothing more, nothing less. Apparently the NWO thugs are getting brazen enough to believe they can throw a guy in office now without a US birth certificate.

Unbelievable.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I thought the birth certificate is on Obama's Home webpage.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
This is so stupid. Do you not think the president of the biggest country in the world would not be able to muster a fake birth certificate if something was dodgy? This is unbelievable, people honestly think TPTB can run the world in secret but can't create a fake birth certificate? Madness.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Well, this is quite intresting, and i can't wait to see the result. Although i have high doubts that Obama was american born, this can be twisted and made into a positive thing , some thing along the lines of ''Obama, the first president not born in America''.

Also, being the puppet that he is, the people surrounding him can easily make false documents that say he was American born.

P.S; If you have seen the Illuminati backlash card, the man looks alot like obama (to me).Maybe people will throw stuff at him when they find out he isn't American born

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Except the document is not an official New York City birth certificate, but rather a document generated by Jamaica Hospital, where Trump’s mother Mary reportedly gave birth in June 1946. Official birth certificates are issued (and maintained) by the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene’s Office of Vital Records.

So, what is Trump trying to conceal?

www.thesmokinggun.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

the only birth certificate i've seen is the one from kenya.
just call him AKA= also known as.

Ex

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I didn't see Trump's, but is his father listed as Bozo the Clown?
edit on 3/29/2011 by Ex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
You gotta love Donald Trump. I believe he is probably the best person you could have as President right now. The one thing we now about Trump is that he is no puppet.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I don't see the harm, if he had one, it would be a perfect time to shut the trumps mouth, BUT he hasn't

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Look, the U.S. Constitution may very well require that a person be a natural born citizen in order to be eligible to run for the office of President, but it does not require that he/she provide a birth certificate as proof of said eligibility and I would challenge anyone to prove otherwise.

The lack of an official birth certificate issued by a qualifying hospital is not, in and of itself, proof that someone was born outside of the U.S.. The reason I'm pointing out this tiny little flaw in the Birther" mindset is due some of my own life experiences in which I was, from time to time, posed with a very similar dilemma.

As an elected union official who was sometimes tasked with insuring that workers who wished to join the union had all the required documentation including Birth Certificate, High School Diploma, Social Security Card, State or Federal I.D., I.N.S. status if applicable and proof of passing a standard physical examination by a qualified physician. (We did not require that a prospective member be a U.S. citizen, only that they provide a copy of their birth certificate.)

Well to my surprise, I soon discovered that some people who were actually born in the U.S. do not have official birth certificates proving that they were born here, or anywhere else for that matter. This was primarily due to the fact that they were born in their homes via mid-wives and no official hospital record of their birth exist anywhere. In order to prove their births, one has to interview witnesses and in many cases, search out other records including church records and newspaper articles which documented the birth at the time. I found that this phenomena is much more prevalent within the minority races and the impoverished sector of our population.

I know that this is a rare exception to the rule and most people don't even consider the possibility but I can tell you, it does indeed occur. Even in today's medical environment, many people are choosing to birth their children at home in this manner, although our record keeping procedures of these births today is much more comprehensive than it was in the past. The same is true for marriage certificates, you don't always need one to prove that you were actually married. Common law marriage is considered legal and binding in many, if not most, states and there are various ways to prove it's existence other that an official certificate.

Anyway, I just thought I would point out this gaping hole in the "Birther" logic and mentality, that's why it takes an idiot to embrace it.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I believe that the birther issue is just one of many issues that points to a larger problem:

Who is really running this country?

Those who are awake seem to know. The real issue here is that we're trying to take a peek behind the smoke and mirrors---constantly looking for clues that tell us not everything is as it appears to be. Getting to the truth must sometimes be centered on mundane topics like birth certificates.

It's not just the birth certificate that bothers people, either.

It scares me that just one person remembers going to Columbia with Barak Obama. There are a lot of things that don't add up. And nobody--besides the birthers--seem to be asking the right questions.

Go and read the Ulsterman updates---from the White House Insider. The insider has made many references to the birther issue and something that could possibly be explosive.

I'm not interested in the birth certificate because I don't really care where Obama was born. What I really care about is the fact that the NWO agenda is moving swiftly forward and no one that I can see is equipped to stop it. In order to stop it, we have to speak the truth to whomever will listen----and we have to expose the lies that surface---including suspicion of nationality of our elected officials.

Everything needs to be examined, checked twice and brought to light.

It might be a tedious process, but it's a neccessary one.
edit on 29-3-2011 by MRuss because: added a word

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
seems scripted to me.

i predict trump will be the next globalist stooge that is to replace obama.

and i predict that this transition was planned from the start. the birth certificate issue was carefully crafted from the beginning, subtly kept in the background (while the current stooge is used to his full extent), and then right at the end trump 'decides' to push the issue, and to america's surprise obama's foreign birth place is revealed.

then everybody votes for trump.

agenda continues, war with iran.

world ends

gg

::this is known as palin backup plan 2012::
edit on 29-3-2011 by RelentlessLurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
There's already a thread on this here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, you didn't source your quote.

new topics

top topics

join