It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to the PM, Japan is under 'Maximum Alert'... Thanks Captain Obvious

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
As the Government of Japan and TEPCO seemingly respond like Keystone Cops, it would almost be laughable were the tragedy of radiation poisoning and nuclear meltdown were not so *&^%$ serious.

BBC Link

This quote made me scratch my head:

"We need to avoid the fuel rods from heating up and drying up. Continuing the cooling is unavoidable... We need to prioritise injecting water."

Once again, thank you Captain Obvious. Sometimes I wonder, these 'global conspiracies' by 'tptb' do not scare me as much as the arrogance of world leaders overlooking the fact that they just may actually be *&%&^ incompetent. If there is truly a small group of people bent on dominating the world, I believe that their own greed and arrogance will blow up in their faces. As long as people keep doing things the same way, history will continue to repeat itself, i.e., great civilizations rise and then great civilizations fall.

My continued prayers go to the people of Japan.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnD

They don't want to use big words because then our brains will hurt

My prayers go out to Japan also

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnD

I agree,
We know it's bad but i think they are just staying in the MSM to get max aid, heck i would if i went critical, not that i am a reactor but my wife says i'm a gas plant.

join