It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if CHEMTRAILS are trying to stop Sungazers from realizing we don't need any food or medicine b

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Noted for being a quack perhaps - his "PhD" is of very questionable quality

His PHD came from an online university.
It makes you wonder if he slept at a Holiday Inn last night.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Uphill

Okay, I hear you on the concerns several have about the GeoEngineeringWatch website. Right now, I have to leave home to visit a hospitalized family member. But next week I will be taking an in-depth look at that site and will be reporting back here. I also notice that this particular ATS Forum is being carefully Watched by ATS staff because of behavior problems. (See, for example, the above warning from the ATS Moderator Majic, who I know to be one of the kindest and most intelligent human beings on this planet.)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uphill

Among other things, GeoEngingeeringWatch today has a link to a related U.S. military manual. Check it out.

Good grief. Not the USAF Academy Chemtrails Training Manual
:

The following video is from a guy that ordered a copy. It is simply a Chemistry manual but as per usual the chemtrail believers get all bent out of shape about it and jump to irrational conclusions.

edit on 6/4/2013 by tommyjo because: additional info added

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

While the guy in the video was wrong on his conclusions, he is not a typical chemtrail believer. He went the extra mile to track down his document, something that most only post and whine about. I was impressed that he was willing to do the leg work. if more of them actually did this, more of them might learn enough to not fear clouds anymore.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I would advise no one to take anything the OP serouisly or attempt to try anything he says unless you fancy comeing down with a nasty case of death.....

<< 1  2   >>

join