It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if CHEMTRAILS are trying to stop Sungazers from realizing we don't need any food or medicine b

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by aboveATS

Ahh now i see where your trying to come from,

what is food or water if not condensed light

Now we start to get in to the quantum state of things..

but is it really compressed light ? or is it diffrent speed waves? then we could look at defraction patterns , some things amplify each other, others cancel each other out, so we would still need the energy in food to interact with diffrent wave lengths of specific proteins etc.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sprocket2cog

Ahh now i see where your trying to come from,

what is food or water if not condensed light

Now we start to get in to the quantum state of things..

but is it really compressed light ? or is it diffrent speed waves? then we could look at defraction patterns , some things amplify each other, others cancel each other out, so we would still need the energy in food to interact with diffrent wave lengths of specific proteins etc.

Kybalion teaches everything is Mind, a set of 7 Hermetic Principles always knew all of this was vibration of the Infinite Living Mind the ancient initiates called the Spirit.

I don't subscribe to ideas of duality, actually im aware of the thinker being false, the very thinker thats typing all this right now, the "human" whose body of flesh, mind and ego resulted out of desire of the awareness that I AM to experience itself in such a way, but for now i guess the awareness is indulging in having this experience of I AM and letting it track the mayan calendar and advaita vedanta and the dawn of Unity Consciousness approaching or should i say being re-remembered, we're gonna wake up from this dream soon and realize CHEMTRAILS; NWO; 9/11...u name it... were only catalysts with a single purpose, to wake us all up to the illusion of there being anything but Oneness

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
No, while quantum duality or entaglement is a proven theory, see entangled light , quantum computing etc.
en.wikipedia.org...
its not what im talking about, im talking about the scale of things, below a certain scale everything starts to become similar.
but my view of why we are here, is it to become one? maybe
is it to give eyes and ears to the universe.. possiablly..
but now we digress from the orginal post..
maybe this thread would be better suited to the why we are here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

we all tread diffrent paths, and no two people can percive the world from each others point of view, it dosnt make either right or wrong, just on a diffrent part of the same paths..

edit on 29-3-2011 by sprocket2cog because: fixed malformed link

edit
heres the wiki entry on the Kybalion you mentioned
en.wikipedia.org...
ill download the pdf and read it , hope to see you in the forums a bit later

peace.
edit on 29-3-2011 by sprocket2cog because: added link and subtext

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sprocket2cog

Originally posted by iamahumandoing
reply to post by sprocket2cog

Check the link in my last post there's a guy there who's missed a few dinners...

I did check the link before i started posting, i always try to inform my self before i debate an issue

thats why i ask for medical and scientific data... not just the site selling stuff about it from the person who claims it

more citations please...
peer reviews etc, so far all the links on the link you provided go to other sites that arnt actually medical etc.
edit on 29-3-2011 by sprocket2cog because: asked for peer reviewed articles

Hey that's a very fair point you make there...

I'm just one of those people who likes to believe things I want to believe.

Haha you caught me - the last couple of lines in the article are my favourite:

We may never know the truth, but until he is exposed as a fraud, perhaps we should enjoy suspending our disbelief and give Mr Jani the benefit of the doubt.

After all, wouldn’t life be boring if everything was rational?

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 29/3/11 by iamahumandoing because: quote added

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

this is a weird concept. Considering we die if we dont eat...I can go with not needing the medicines, in my opinion medicines are a slow death sentence. However we humans as with animals need food. peace

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I am a sungazer, and yes the clouds, even more so, the metallic glare in some of the them, harm the eyes instantly, and you can tell, your own body will tell you. I wrote a thread about Sungazing safely.

The part about food and health/medicines is not "entirely" accurate. This is not being said, written in stone, because there is an aspect of life where the spirit and Family can override some things.

Health wise, we need UVb, the every form of UV that is blocked by most sunblocks, whereas the most dangerous, UVa is let in. UVb boosts our immune system enormously. The study down by the Cancer Institute of British Columbia, my province, expected outdoor workers, to have increased cancers. What they found was a Significant Inverse because this was not true.

I won't even address the food part, its not a part of life here to forgo food and if people have been able to this would constitute a miracle. While I believe in miracles, its not why I promote sungazing.

The metaphysics involved in sungazing is the reason, it is a wonderful connective tool to Higher Self and Family, for the sun is the projector in the Holographic Universe, gateway. I have been "called" out and experienced contact and connections via the sun.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Here is my thread,
Sungazing For Mind/Body/Soul Safely!

Sungazing documentary part 1 of 2.mov

Sungazing documentary part 2 of 2.mov

Not only was there no damage to his eyes, but they did map his brain. Its a whole brain experience.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Ovarian cancer rates drop in sunny areas!

onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

The Western Canada Melanoma Study, however, also detected a significant inverse association between melanoma and chronic or longterm occupational sun exposure in men, with the lowest risk (OR = 0.5) in those with maximum occupational exposure, suggesting that chronic exposure may be protective. Data obtained from Canadian census figures indicated that since 1951 there has been a substantial reduction in the number of males engaged in outdoor occupations in Canadian society.

www.medicalnewstoday.com...

Telling people to avoid sunshine is doing them more harm than good, says a new report. The report says that the British are in more danger by avoiding the sun than the dangers they would face by being in the sun. The report says the government's warnings are outdated and putting people's health at risk.

If you avoid the sun you are at risk of developing diseases associated with vitamin D deficiency - osteoporosis, some cancers, heart disease and schizophrenia.

Now the actual procedure safely should be brought up as well.

About 30 minutes after sunrise/dawn, and 30 minutes before, though often up to an hour, there is NO UV rating. This is something that can be checked online for your area as well. There have been recent changes with radiation detected all the way from Japan and a sudden article saying the ozone hole in the North Pole (this was discovered several years ago, but being brought up again now) is bigger this winter and causing radiation concerns, OR its a cover story! Like the New York the Financial Post saying radiation is good for you. opinion.financialpost.com...

During this time, your own body will tell you that you can stare for periods of time, its not hard on the eyes. Its extremely beneficial.

Otherwise, its best to avoid 10-2 30 roughly for UV is higher then.

But in the early morning or from late afternoon on, you can look briefly, and then look away. Unless its an eclipse, don't look at all. And never look at the sun with a camera lense or anything that can damage your eyes, and glasses are not recommended.

I will look, count 1 2 3, then look down and close my eyes, and let the colors and harmonics play in my mind.

The safest way by far, for anything that is not just after dawn or prior to sunset, is to: tilt your head up at a 90 degree angle to the sun, and let the sunlight in the corners of your eyes, while you look around or move them.

Also, avoid any clouds, near the sun, or a haze, that will be metallic or glaring. Chemtrails aren't good for sungazing.

However, your own eyes will tell you. It stings and makes them water and is very uncomfortable.

There is a metaphysics to sungazing, the holographic universe. Sungazing is a gateway experience, and while I do not see it as an angel, or a god, I see it as a PHONE.

If you were to keep a journal of how many times the sun brightens your room, whenever you have an inspiring uplifting thought, you'd see no coincidences.

If you were keep a journal of the way the sun behaves, or cuts through clouds corresponding to your thoughts, no coincidences.

Its quite magical, and yet the gnostic intellectualizing light into something opposite of what it is, isnt even worthy of a thought. They are so very distorted in their views. The light is not what they think.

If the sun one day told you, you will takes its place, this might be a surprise.

This reminds me of Higher Self, Infinite Self, stepping in one day when I was very ill and an accident occurred where someone hadn't put the lid on a preserve jar, or jam and the mess was awful, and I couldn't clean it up. Suddenly I was in myself in Higher Self mode, another more advanced me, who has so much humor and is so light, loving, positive, and encouraging always. She said, and this was a real voice, "Remember your are the sunlight, be a warm and loving ray!" At that moment the entire room was flooded with sunlight. My energy returned for hours, and I was in a very uplifted mood cleaning up and going to encourage my children."

The sun is the projector of this system and our "clock" for there is no time, and reflective of our collective consciousness. Stars vary in size enormously.

The universe isn't one plane, earth's plane, earth's space-time channel based on its orbit, and density/astral channel. Its a collection, like a collage, of different space-time channels and densitities, infinite numbers of them, and we only see looking out with the hubble that which is in our channel, relating to both our space-time program and density. We don't see most of what is there.

Sungazing is a good time to pray, to meditate, to ask questions, to pour out gratitude and thankfulness, not to sun, just via the phone line to the Heavenly Beyond.

Being barefoot or at the very least, avoiding rubber soles, to connect to earth's energy grid, or water, ie. sungazing at a lake or with your feet in a creek, is very connective.

You can ask many questions, go in the house and have suddenly , connection and answers.

I would try to time, the actual sungazing period for at least 10 minutes, so longer is needed, even up to 20 if its good conditions.

Or when you need inspiration, just run out quickly and do the right method for the time of day, and seek some insight.

You may notice it behaves oddly for you. Ie. grows in size, and warmth, even in the middle of winter, and pops out of a huge thick cloud just for you when you yearn for it to do so.

To Infinity and Beyond!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
You mean that Indian guy who got caught eating in San Francisco around 2005, and who's "not eating" consists of taking water, tea & coffee (with milk & sugar?), fruit juice (sugar) & buttermilk (fat, protein)?

And who NASA denies having every had anything to do with?

Is that the particular fraud we're talking about here?

James Randi had him pegged 8 years ago....www.randi.org...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Makes as much sense as most theories for "chemtrails".
With as much proof, too.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

are you joking??

How many people in the world can do that sun/no eating thing... this is absurd.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTheTrees

Salutations.

might i recommend for later perusal by yourself, the OP and other sungazers, my own view re sungazing

Attention All Sun gazers: You Are Doing It Wrong!!! Avoid the Blindness Inducing Error.

regarding the not eating issue this is accomplished by channeling and converting prana/Life Force and feeding on that. sorta like being a breatharian. the sun is the primary source of energy for the world but one isn't using it directly but through various and more compatible channels.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/630da609b35f.jpg[/atsimg]

chemtrails, to the degree that they pollute the air we breath would in fact be detrimental to many pursuits in life, be they metaphysical, self-developmental, or even agricultural.

AboveTheTrees, re your new avatar

about 20 yrs ago i had a big comic book [about as thick as one of the slimmer volumes of an encyclopaedia, and recognized those dudes: Mortadello y Filemon

just curious what their names are in english, unless you're reading it in spanish too

oh and S&F

having read to the end so far

OP it has come to my attention that you are advocating the abolition of eating?

" despisers of the body are not bridges to the Superman."

i would like to clarify in reference to the above posted that this is not a long term solution, nor do i recommend it as such, the body will eventually lose substance.

you claim you are not dualist yet treat the body as inferior, not so, it is The Ultimate Chariot of Chaos.

are you currently fasting or indulging in austerities?

because i seem to perceive a certain giddiness in some of your posts, a giddiness i recognize, having some small experience in fasting. you are at a point which can get very dangerous if you lack self-discipline.
the idea of eating disgusts you because you can't divorce it from excreting, why would one want to have that filth inside one, eh ? i once went a month and a week 37 days without eating, drinking only water and coca cola, once you get past the first 2 or three days the rest is easy. was brought back to earth by grandma who was a jewish mother and to spite the nose off face, demanded mashed potatoes and scrambled eggs.

OUCH!!! for the next 2 days do not try this at home folks.

that first bite of scrambled eggs made the inside of my mouth hurt
[sorta like when you drink the good grape juice, only scrambled eggs flavored]

and it was good.

fasting every once in a while is okay and healthy, but should not be done to excess.

edit on 30-3-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added IMPORTANT clarification

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Breatharianism is a related concept, in which believers claim food and possibly water are not necessary, and that humans can be sustained solely by prana.

there are many cases out there where people have lived without food and water for months - just sungazing.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by true-life
Breatharianism is a related concept, in which believers claim food and possibly water are not necessary, and that humans can be sustained solely by prana.

there are many cases out there where people have lived without food and water for months - just sungazing.

I've never heard of anyone claiming to have done so who wasn't caught cheating!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Umm and how was this suppressed before the invention of airplanes ? I mean planes are what a little over 100 years old ? So why was there no sudden realization and golden age before the age of planes , when chemitrails could not have been used to suppress this ancient knowledge ?

Even thou I am still on the fence when it comes to the whole chemitrails issue , I am strongly convinced that this theory is bunk OP , sorry

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Reading through these comments has been both enlightening and amusing. So much misinformation, so much speculations.

The whole thing of food and sleep diminished through certain practices has been proven and that's millenia old information. There are ancient guru meditations where the height of practice is to go for several days surviving on no other physical consumption than air. Certain types of yoga achieve this as well once they are mastered. Sungazing is an ancient form of meditation which achieves similar results to other forms of meditation. It rises your kundalini which has many physical affects upon the human body. Some of which can be heightened awareness, a more alert system that requires less or little sleep, and less need for food and water. These are ancient truths.

However, in order to reach such ultimate goals there has to be a non-tarnished environment and body. Most of our skies are absolutely polluted. Most people pollute their bodies with what they choose to consume and the thoughts/feelings they choose to be saturated with. Under these circumstances, there is absolutely no way that the human body could ever reach it's absolute potential. So sungazing will have some fantastic affects but it won't reach those epic levels of myth. You'd be surprised some of the guru practices used to achieve such cleansed states to achieve these potentials: they'll swallow 15 feets of fabric and pull it out their mouth to remove unwanted elements/bacteria, pulling string from through their mouths and nose to cleanse their nasal cavaties, drink large quantities of water and through trained practices squirt it out their anus. As you can see, cleansing and being cleaned has been highly revered as a necessary practice to spiritual awareness. That ancient saying, cleanliness is next to Godliness, is absolutely true.

But back to the topic, I too have noticed heavy spraying in populated areas and it does seem to be timed so that sunsets and even sunrises are often blocked. It does seem to make some sense that TPTB have some goal towards not allowing proper viewing of the Sun during these times. Why?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SenorEktor

But back to the topic, I too have noticed heavy spraying in populated areas and it does seem to be timed so that sunsets and even sunrises are often blocked. It does seem to make some sense that TPTB have some goal towards not allowing proper viewing of the Sun during these times. Why?

Where are you at that this happens?

I live close to the east coast of the US. One of the most populated areas in the world. I see many sunrises and sun sets. In fact, I see blue skies most of the time. I'd move if I were you. Sounds like it sucks where you are.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by aboveATS

Originally posted by backinblack

The Sun is 93 million miles away..
Do you really think a little cloud cover totally blocks out it's rays ??

But not needing food is a little wacky..
All I see is a well tanned corpse...

corpse or no corpse, this is an epidemic we're talking about here, more and more people r trying this out for themselves and monitoring their health level as they progress, this is obviously more than just a phenomenon, it seems to be an awakening

Are you speaking from experience or saying Polly wanna cracker?

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

After looking over the other recent threads in this forum, your thread seems the most appropriate for me to add the following link. It was discussed on an overnight radio show hosted by the noted author, researcher, and documentary film maker Gary Null, PhD:

www.geoengineeringwatch.org...

Among other things, GeoEngingeeringWatch today has a link to a related U.S. military manual. Check it out.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Uphill

Are you seriously linking to a page that places faith in videos put up on YouTube by the likes of TankerEnemy? Any site or article with any sort of positive reference to that nutjob loses any and all credibility that it may have gained otherwise.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uphill

After looking over the other recent threads in this forum, your thread seems the most appropriate for me to add the following link. It was discussed on an overnight radio show hosted by the noted author, researcher, and documentary film maker Gary Null, PhD:

Noted for being a quack perhaps - his "PhD" is of very questionable quality

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join