It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Claim your free energy! Interesting website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
First of all i do not receive any money from this website and i dont necessarily mean to advertise in a new thread.

Recently i posted a topic on Teslas free energy and technology that used it but while researching how to make a magnetic field i found this website, they are inventors in Australia who make their own magnetic power generators but included on their site are two videos one is very interesting.

I was unaware that one of Nikola Teslas funders was J P Morgan, also they go on to explain the government cover up.

Anyway check it out.

Note: apologies if this has been posted before

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
The link might help.

www.magpower.us...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMajestic
First of all i do not receive any money from this website and i dont necessarily mean to advertise in a new thread.

Recently i posted a topic on Teslas free energy and technology that used it but while researching how to make a magnetic field i found this website, they are inventors in Australia who make their own magnetic power generators but included on their site are two videos one is very interesting.

I was unaware that one of Nikola Teslas funders was J P Morgan, also they go on to explain the government cover up.

Anyway check it out.

Note: apologies if this has been posted before

Might want to research a little bit before you post next time.
There are many more hoax sites if you google it:
peswiki.com...:Magniwork

peswiki.com...:Magniwork
Just google Magniwork hoax...
edit on 29-3-2011 by metaldave because: Edit: Links are not working properly tonight on some posts

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

top topics

join