It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Tsunami Attack and the UN's Agenda 21 - The End of Cities

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Wow I had no idea... Great to know and I live near Santa Cruz, freedomadvocates.org is there new website.
edit on 29-3-2011 by BunnyBeHoppy because: Misspelling

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Ok, so I am one of the ones newly "being awakened". I did not know about agenda 21. Was looking at the map. Let me get this straight... after depopulation, red zones(most of the US west of the Mississippi) uninhabited by civilians, yellow highly monitored zones (most of the remaining areas), and blue "cooperation" zones (those who take "the mark?"). Do you think the Fema re-education camps are for those who go into hiding and later get caught? I don't mean to be dumb, just looking for thoughts and answers.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

Sorry.. page error...
edit on 29-3-2011 by tinker9917 because: double post

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
You guys do realize none of us are going to survive this "major natural crisis" right?

And if you do, you'll be detected with body-heat seeking technology and eventually, you'll be taken out. You think you can hide from them in your little caves, or underground, or on remote land.. That won't stop them. I'm guessing something is going to kill anyone over the age of 10 and they'll step in and take these children under their wing and brainwash them, than restart the population but keep it contained this time.

Keeping the people contained in those tight confined living quarters is perhaps because they'll be setting the other parts of open land up for their alien masters so they can harvest the natural resources of the planet. Or look for Gold.

That guy from God Like Productions who acted like Hidden Hand, kept talking about how, "you better have a shovel", fits right in with one of those Bank of America murals.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by WraithXV

My thoughts exactly. Heat detecting technology. We can hide in all the deserted run down farm buildings, culverts etc. that we want to, but they WILL find us.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by WraithXV
You guys do realize none of us are going to survive this "major natural crisis" right?

And if you do, you'll be detected with body-heat seeking technology and eventually, you'll be taken out. You think you can hide from them in your little caves, or underground, or on remote land.. That won't stop them. I'm guessing something is going to kill anyone over the age of 10 and they'll step in and take these children under their wing and brainwash them, than restart the population but keep it contained this time.

Keeping the people contained in those tight confined living quarters is perhaps because they'll be setting the other parts of open land up for their alien masters so they can harvest the natural resources of the planet. Or look for Gold.

That guy from God Like Productions who acted like Hidden Hand, kept talking about how, "you better have a shovel", fits right in with one of those Bank of America murals.
That is a very negative and crazy way of thinking, and I'm sorry, but I agree with almost none of what you just said, sorry.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I thought they wanted to stack and pack us in cities....just with reduced #s overall.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Watching the Agenda 21 video you posted, and hearing how the agenda is to, among other things, create living corridors along rail lines with people all packed in high rises, leaving the other 99% of the land free and open, reminded me of something happening right now in Cali. OUt of the Blue, we have been told a high speed rail line is coming our way and going to cut through our town. It will go from L.A. to S. F. I say it is a sudden thing, because it just recently came to the awareness of my city as well as my neighboring cities, who have serious issues with it. From what I've read in my local news, it seems like a done deal, and we just have to accept it.

Now doesn't that sound fishy and a lot like this agenda 21. Tell me how many people need to travel to and from LA and SF everyday? They are talking about something like 13 trains an hour making the trek.

I found a website, but there are Many, on other states high= speed rail issues and it sounds to me like this is happening to us everywhere.

Not even knowing about Agenda 21, people are angry and confused and do not understand how this has progressed so quickly. Also, there was never a vote, or proposition for this in my state.

This needs a thread all it's own. Sombody feel free to grab this, it's an important issue.
www.hsrnews.com...
'

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Someone needs to look into that for the odds of the happening are truly incredible. The part where so many trains on one track to travel at such speeds....

What comes to my mind, is mass evacuation in a timely manner of course

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Originally posted by meathed

Originally posted by jameshawkings

In the same way if they knew that Agenda 21 is going to take away their freedoms and force them to be relocated, they'd try to do something about it

Unfortunately you're right! I've been trying to wake people up for so many years, I never wanted to give up on them, but it's been like banging my head against a brick wall.

Leave the wall alone.
Save your head and save yourself.

Meathed

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

Enviormentalism is nothing more tha the New Paganism of the 21st Century . Whats next on their Agenda , Symbolic Human Sacrifices to their Evil Pagan Gods in the Form of Man made Disasters that Whipe out whole Human Populations around the Planet ? It's time to fight Back against these Maniacs before its to Late People.........

edit on 30-3-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by meathed

Enviormentalism is nothing more tha the New Paganism of the 21st Century . Whats next on their Agenda , Symbolic Human Sacrifices to their Evil Pagan Gods in the Form of Man made Disasters that Whipe out whole Human Populations around the Planet ? It's time to fight Back against these Maniacs before its to Late People.........

edit on 30-3-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

Agreed my friend.
And WE are next on that dirty little agenda. We are the next targets.
Your right it is time to fight back, I still have some fight left in me too, BUT i WILL run to the hills if there isn't anyone there to stand and fight the fight with me.
And trust me, when it comes to fights,sometimes you have to draw the line between being tough and stupid, Or being smart. Sometimes running IS the toughest and bravest thing to do, especially if it saves your arse.

Take care mate.
Meathed

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
great thread.

S&F

Agenda 21 will be dooms-day for all of us. Stuffed in high-tech ghetto's, robbed from our children. It is basically a plan to breed a new man-kind from the beginning. So that this time the mind-control and brainwash won't fail.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
James would you mind reading the post on the end of this thread? the 3rd from all down.(mine)

''weather weapons are now routinely used in war zones...''
''HAARP frequencies beamed at specific targets can generate catastrophic earthquakes,69 exactly like the quake last December which killed thousands of people in Iran...''

www.abovetopsecret.com...
ed it on 1-4-2011 by Sanjur0 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join