It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon is an artifical spaceship. Its craters are from alien wars. Grey metal color.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

but you cannot have it both ways - if the moon did suddenly appear - the records you cite should document it
I think if the moon is an artificial structure or craft it was placed there probably not long before Humans were placed on Earth. Therefore there would be no documented record of it suddenly appearing. And it would appear documented throughout most of history.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
reply to post by Iristrauma

Just keep believing what they put in books and spoon feed you because you want to accept things like a kid instead of an adult who decides everything for himself based upon his own research.
edit on 29-3-2011 by realanswers because: (no reason given)

star for you there, i gave up on books back in the 90's myself, now there is only the almighty GOOGLE

edit on 3/29/2011 by bladdersweat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

I'm sorry great grandpa caveman, I didn't know that you lived way back then and therefore knew what happened.
Since you knew everything and where exactly the orbit of the Earth was, then you should just explain exactly what happened. Then again, being that old would mean that your memory is probably at its WORST.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bladdersweat

Nothing like moving of topic insulting each other degrading the level of the conversation down to kiddy level and just acting damn childish.

Why we can not stay on topic without dragging up other posts that are not relevant in the slightest I do not know.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

There would be no light in the sky, tides would not be as strong, days will be a lot shorter, more impacts on earth due to space debris. No eclipses, no lunar phases. And also, animals, think of night animals, and animals that rely on tides eg the turtle.

edit on 29-3-2011 by Mentalistbee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

What a COMPLETE and FULL BLOWN "I D 1 0 T". Do you think I was even implying that the Moon was only 6,000 years old? What a freakin' JOKE. It's a spaceship with dirt on it. I don't know where the surface dirt came from and how old it is. WHO CARES? That's not even the issue or TOPIC. The aliens put the Moon there. Not a couple astroids knocking into a planet to form it like someone with a feeble mind might think (like YOU).

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Ok now, people need to stop with the personal attacks.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

whatever, we're all as anonymous as an ip address here anyway. this thread was doomed from the start. and really in the grand scheme of things does anything here on ats really amount to beans. does any of this bring any real change into our lives. what do you really think is the longevity of the servers that hold all of our dear threads and posts floating in cyberspace, what is our shelf life on the net... one decade, two, thirty years? how long before all of our precious profiles are eaten by the throes of time.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Assyrian art reflects this moon influence far more strikingly than that of Panammu I.The figure of himself which he caused to be carved in relief on the left side of the palace-inscription is in the Assyrian style , and so too is another of his reliefs from Zenjirli. On the latter Bar-rekub is represented seated upon his throne with eunuch and scribe in attendance, while in the field is the emblem of full moon and crescent, here ascribed to "Ba`al of Harran", the famous centre of moon-worship in Northern Mesopotamia.

Source...

The earliest religions all recorded the moon.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Mentalistbee

Iristrauma went WAY OFF TOPIC and into personal and no moderator checked his @SS so if someone attacks you, you need to defend yourself. Bullies don't need people to agree with them so they think they can go off topic like that any time they want to and not get opposition.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

you're confusing us with facts, many have already tried, now we need to expand our minds outside the circle of known knows and look close at the facts that are known unknowns and unknown unknown's.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

If nothing on ATS really adds up to beans or makes any real change in your life then why are you on here?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I heard that the moon was actually made of cheese.

If you think about that idea it actually makes sense too.

Yes, definately made of cheese.......

MR

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

to troll, lurk and build database profiles on ats members...and to report to TassA's 'if you see nothing, say nothing' policy

AND of course stars & flags, every atser's digital jism, so i flagged the thread and gave a star to every one.

Let the advocates of a falsely called Philanthropy plead as they may for the abrogation of the Irregular Penal Laws, I for my part have never known an Irregular who was not also what Nature evidently intended him to be -- a hypocrite, a misanthropist, and, up to the limits of his power, a perpetrator of all manner of mischief.
Flatland by Abbott, Edwin
_javascript:icon('
')
edit on 3/29/2011 by bladdersweat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Marlborough Red

You probably actually think that smoking doesn't cause cancer, birth defects, and DNA mutation.
But I'm not suprised because the best new info that you have contributed to this topic was the word "cheese".
Somewhere aliens are smiling at the fact that people actually think their Moon spaceship home is a natural moon even though they only put a short layer of dirt on it to camouflage it.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I seriously doubt the moon is artificial or that it wasn't in place at some time.

Not everything is a conspiracy waiting to happen, most things are natural order or evolution, the moon being anything other than the planet it is just does not make sense. It might well be a stop off point for visiting craft if you are into that sort of stuff but a huge artificial ship??

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Anybody that has a healthy level of common sense would know that a moon made of Earth dirt would not be grey in color.
Anything else just simply supports that obvious truth.
It would be nice to see the dark side of the Moon, but I'm sure an alien on the dark side would want the opposite.
Oh well.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by realanswers

It's not "dirt" on the outside of it but actually space mould.

Very similar to the mould that grows on your cheese when you leave it in the fridge for too long.

But this is special cheesy space mould that only grows on the moon made of cheese.

MR

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by realanswers

You probably actually think that real answers come from our brains and not external sources like space men or selftransformingdmtelves. But I'm not suprised because the best new info that you have contributed to this topic was the word "moon". Somewhere aliens are smiling at the fact that people actually think their brain is natural even though they only put a short layer of dirt on it to camouflage it.

all the mod's must be sleeping on us, i hope and expect them to roll though here at some point and delete all this nonsense or at least mine _javascript:icon('
') it's already been skunk worked.

edit on 3/29/2011 by bladdersweat because: meh

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I guess I word myself so good that you need to steal most of what I say just to look good.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join