It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon is an artifical spaceship. Its craters are from alien wars. Grey metal color.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
There is no record of the Moon in ancient civilization dating over 6,000 years ago because it wasn't here at that time.
Astronomers and Egyptologists have searched hard for ancient Egyptian eclipse records without any success.
www.eclipse-chasers.com...
www.touregypt.net...
Their interpretation of the Moon being the round object always laying in a boat/banana shaped object is a joke. They don't know what they're talking about.
The Moon was NOT here over 6,000 years ago period!
www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-3-2011 by realanswers because: (no reason given)

+49 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by realanswers

Aurignacian Lunar Calendar / diagram
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67eb396247b9.jpg[/atsimg]

The archaeological record's earliest data that speaks to human awareness of the stars and ‘heavens’ dates to the Aurignacian Culture of Europe, c.32,000 B.C.

Many of these lunar calendars were made on small pieces of stone, bone or antler so that they could be easily carried

source
edit on 29/3/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Yeah, about that. Maybe, maybe not a spaceship, but no older than 6,000 years; I beg to differ. Life as we know it would have not been as vast and diversified as it is,

Here, read this mate,

www.scientificamerican.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
There is no record of the Moon in ancient civilization dating over 6,000 years ago because it wasn't here at that time.
Astronomers and Egyptologists have searched hard for ancient Egyptian eclipse records without any success.
www.eclipse-chasers.com...
www.touregypt.net...
Their interpretation of the Moon being the round object always laying in a boat/banana shaped object is a joke. They don't know what they're talking about.
The Moon was NOT here over 6,000 years ago period!
www.youtube.com...

from one of the articles you posted

During ancient times, it was never as important to the Egyptians as the sun, though the moon was considered by them to be the nightly replacement of the sun. Within all of the known creation accounts, the Sun is always paramount. However, in the relationship between the Moon and the stars, the lunar god can be designated as "ruler of the stars".

clearly states that the egyptions saw the moon and it was there ...i fail to see your reasoning on this....

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Hmm... Well, the earliest record of an eclipse in China dates back to around 1200 BC. But I hardly think it's because there was no moon before that or no moon before 4000 BC or so.

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Great stuff op I love your logic, if they did not leave evidence that they didnt see it then it wasnt there, it was a space ship.
So if we take the first part of your post as a given, where does the spaceship and war wounds come from, who where the aliens that parked it there, why would they dump such a handy piece of kit next to us ???

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

yo, bro. did you even bother reading the first link you posted: www.eclipse-chasers.com...

The Egyptologists may have inappropriately interpreted the Egyptian hieroglyph symbol Akhet as the "horizon". In this article, the author attempts to demonstrate that the hieroglyph symbol Akhet stands for "solar eclipse" and not "horizon". He also puts forth the idea that the ancient Egyptians believed that the solar eclipse was the heavenly abode of the Sun. The author goes on to show that Karnak may have been a representation on Earth of the Sun's heavenly habitation, the solar eclipse, and that the pylons of Egyptian temples were gigantic representations of the sign Akhet.

The ancient Egyptians had observed the daily motion of the Sun from east to west. The ancient Egyptians also mentioned a habitation of the Sun in the sky (11). This habitation was in the Old Kingdom (2700-2200 BC) believed to be an island in the waters of the sky called akhet (12). To me [an astronomer], this clearly was depicted from the total solar eclipse. We shall see shortly why. Later, the akhet became the place of sunrise and sunset. Hence previous Egyptologists interpreted the symbol akhet as the horizon (13). I believe there is an alternative interpretation that may have been overlooked previously. There is a most spectacular celestial phenomenon in which the Sun rises and sets in the sky, a total solar eclipse. The sign akhet represents something more spectacular than the daily sunrise and sunset.

In this study we shall see that the symbol akhet does not mean horizon. Instead it stands for 'eclipse' and some temples were a representation of the Sun's abode seen in the sky (during an eclipse).

the author is obviously depicting a case where the eclipse records are not being found because of a conventional misinterpretation of the word 'anket'

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
nice find, isn't the moon around Mars an ancient space ship to.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by zteam2012

No i doubt it, but the moon around Uranus is definatly one!!
:p

VVV

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
this just begs to need revealing... a previous thread by realanswers :

Today, I'm 33 1/2 and still a virgin. It was the age of Jesus when he was crucified. , page 1

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=9775873#pid9775873

I've just turned 33 1/2 today. I've heard my times that that was the age of Jesus when he died on the cross. I've had many spiritual experiences happen to me in my life. It seems my life is very directed. I've tried hard to meet and hook up with a lady since I was 18, but it seems like a higher force controls peoples minds if someone was meant to stay as a virgin. Since I'm attractive, smart, and understanding, it should be proof that there is a higher force at work to not let me settle down or at least hold a relationship. Someone predicted over 30 years ago that I would live in a certain small city in the southeast and that happened. I've even tried various psychic help, but the directed outcome still did not lead to a girlfriend/boyfriend relationship. It's just been "only friends" for me for some reason. For the past week, I've even been going through various body pains that I haven't even had in the past 10 years. These pains have been coming at me right out of the nowhere. Do you think that my future will at least involve leadership like Jesus? By the way, my middle name is Christopher so I do have the "Christ" name in my name. Also, my first name is Joseph. Joseph of the Bible probably was a virgin for at least a while and probably had similar leadership qualities as Mary did.

and for added emphasis:

Do you think that my future will at least involve leadership like Jesus? By the way, my middle name is Christopher so I do have the "Christ" name in my name. Also, my first name is Joseph. Joseph of the Bible probably was a virgin for at least a while and probably had similar leadership qualities as Mary did.

and the most starred reply:

+12 more posted on 10/20/2010 @ 08:24 PM this post
From a woman's perspective - I wouldn't sleep with a man that thought he was still a virgin because he thought he was to be a 'leader like Jesus' - that right there could be the reason you still are one. Kinda creepy. Sorry, but I'm aiming for honesty.

edit on 3/29/2011 by bladdersweat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
The Sun happens to be 400 times the Moon's diameter, and 400 times as far away. That coincidence means the Sun and Moon appear to be the same size when viewed from Earth. A total solar eclipse, in which the Moon is between the Earth and Sun, blocks the bright light from the Sun's photosphere, allowing us to see the faint glow from the corona, the Sun's outer atmosphere.

No other moon in the solar system can cause a solar eclipse if you were to view it of an other planet e.g. mars

The chances of the moon appearing the exact same size are extremely small.

This does give some credibility to the moon been moved into place next to our planet to help induce life on it.

The moon has to have been in place a lot longer than 6000 years but I do think there is a possibility It was placed there. The moon has to have been in the sky at least a couple of 100000 years though.

I believe there is evidence that the moon is actually older than the earth as well but I will have to go digging the internet to confirm that.

And lets not forget that a lot of scientists think the moon might be hollow aswel.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Ha I love reading these threads. I might start one........MONKEYS ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD!, I bet I could find more evidence to support my claim than th op claim. Classic

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Iristrauma

Your comments should be considered OFF TOPIC.
If not, I'm about to speak my mind about the piece of dirt I'm lowering myself to communicate with.
Someone who thinks you know sh*t, sure doesn't sound smart to me.
Matter of fact, the only things you said with over confidence were opinions in general so that in itself shows what type of closed mind you drag around everyday to try and use as a functioning brain.
Just keep believing what they put in books and spoon feed you because you want to accept things like a kid instead of an adult who decides everything for himself based upon his own research.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

if we take your claims at face value , and accept that prior to 4000bce therere are no records of lunar eclipses [ which is a far fry from your extrapolation of no evidence of the moon ]

then the obvious question is :

where are the records of the sudden apperence of the moon ?????????????

otherrs have already pointed out other flaws in your argument

but you cannot have it both ways - if the moon did suddenly appear - the records you cite should document it

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Your post has no logic at all... to suggest no moon ever existed, do you have any idea the effects the moon has on earth? Without the moon i doubt life would exist! It's all balanced, earth, sun, moon...

I highly doubt an alien spaceship can circle the earth, and cause tides.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Mentalistbee

Your post has no logic at all...
It has more logic than you'll ever understand.

do you have any idea the effects the moon has on earth? Without the moon i doubt life would exist!
Now explain exactly why life wouldn't be able to exist on a moonless Earth.

link   

Originally posted by Mentalistbee

Your post has no logic at all... to suggest no moon ever existed, do you have any idea the effects the moon has on earth? Without the moon i doubt life would exist! It's all balanced, earth, sun, moon...

I highly doubt an alien spaceship can circle the earth, and cause tides.

Well said dude..Not to mention that the orbit of Earth around the Sun would be very different if it had no moon, and as you suggest correctly, possibly no life at all because the Moon precariously balances nature in many many ways.
And to the OP, how do you explain carbon dating of moon rocks and meteorites to the same age and composition as Earth..? Hmm tough one that.. The Earth and Moon are one and the same and have been around for 4.5 ish Billion years..

edit on 29-3-2011 by Iristrauma because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2011 by Iristrauma because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I think cizilizations being wiped out is a pretty good clue that it's hard to keep or find records regarding an entire moon moving into place and causing 2012 movie type destruction.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
as for no solar eclipses being recorded, maybe they happened on a cloudy day, or maybe they were only fully noticable from somewhere different? just a thought..... i remember the last solar eclipse we had in the uk, around 1999 i think, and to be honest, yeah it went a bit dark, but if there had have been a bit of cloud about, I wouldnt have known it had happened

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join