It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gas Bubble Trauma Likely Cause of 1000

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Gas Bubble Trauma Likely Cause of 1000

freshare.net

According to recent tests, two large fish kills below Ozark Dam on the Arkansas River were likely caused by increases in atmospheric oxygen and nitrogen in the water after spillway gates were opened.
About 83,000 freshwater drum and 800 yellow bass died Dec. 29 after 10 spillway gates were open for 10 hours. About 500 drum died Jan. 28 shortly after seven gates were open for two hours.

Bob Limbird, an AGFC district fisheries supervisor; Frank Leone, an AGFC fisheries management biologist; Kelly Winningham, an AGFC fish pathologist, and Andy Goodwin of the University of Arkansas at Pine Blu
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 29-3-2011 by Highergrounds because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I don't live around that river but I am seeing more dead fish in lakes and rivers than Iv seen in my life but maybe I just take more notice.I hope you guys and gals like this because Arkansas don't make a lot of noise but sometimes we do....earthquakes and a few dead fish.This seems very near the truth as I want to believe so Yeah, right.Should I pick a number or be giving one?I am wanting to scoot but where?Is the end near?This makes me wonder as I talked to a sales person for a half hour and she talked me into this u verse package and she said now all I need is your credit card.I dont have one I said.She left because I didn't have a number.What a wast of our time!

freshare.net
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 29-3-2011 by Highergrounds because: (no reason given)

join