It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to care for your drinking skulls and horns

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

whoa epic natty ice viking lol!

@Gazrok: That thing is glorious! only 8.9k... AND THE SHIPPING IS FREE!
edit on 22-4-2013 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Yeah, a steal, right? Personally, I prefer a pewter tankard myself. It keeps drinks REALLY cold, so cold it burns most others' lips, hehe...but I have some kind of weird hot/cold tolerance thing... It is pretty heavy though, but dishwasher safe, and just plain cool.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Advantage
Masons????

I thought we were talking about Vikings...

I have recently purchased some horns from an undisclosed source, for the discerning gentlemen only...

I thought I would add some more helpful advice, by popular demand from those who would rather not post their questions here.

Arise Thread!!! Arise!

When carving intricate "designs" on your drinking skulls and horns please be cautious and wear your PPE, for the novices please don't be afraid to ask, we are talking about goggles and a breathing mask. It is very important to protect yourself from the dust as it will gather mucous in your lungs and cause quite an illness in most people. Especially more detailed and intricate inscriptions such as The Helm of Terror, The Pyramid with the -you know... and any Reptilian overlord inscriptions that are only found on the interwebs.

I hope you enjoy this thread, and if you are still alive please take calcium supplements, but not to much because that may be unhealthy.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
What resins are recommended ?
i want to make a buffalo horn Klingon drinking vessel.
It must hold Rum and Everclear...I was Cav after all...

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Volund

What vessel would you recommend for single malt scotch?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Best thread returns!

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
What resins are recommended ?
i want to make a buffalo horn Klingon drinking vessel.
It must hold Rum and Everclear...I was Cav after all...

I would highly recommend a food grade polymer resin. It will be clear but may have a slight aftertaste for the first few uses. I have seen 2 step applications available on the interwebz He re. Everclear eats at wax.

Enjoy.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

What vessel would you recommend for single malt scotch?

I don't think drinking from a crystal skull would be breaking to far from tradition.

This Crystal skull is as good as it gets, a smaller top for aroma this crystal skull appears to be "NEAT" (Naturally Engineered Aroma Technology). It is also a great conversation piece. If you like I am sure the stem could be removed, but I kind of like it the way it is for some reason.

I hope you find what you are looking for and please remember to always sanitize your tools when you are finished with them.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Thank you....of course NOW I want a skill but I have to wait to harvest it from a fallen enemy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join