It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to care for your drinking skulls and horns

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
This thread is about proper care of your drinking skulls and horns. I hope you find it helpful and informative as proper care will insure you have a safe and sanitary vessel for generations.

A tip on ritual sharing: alcohol contained in ceremonial wine or mead is sanitary. In fact in ancient times people drank wine instead of water to avoid dicease. If the gentleman next to you seems ill you may, as a precaution, rotate the skull or horn slightly but keep in mind that drinking from the three corners of the skull is ideal to keep the wine from dripping down your face which can be quite embarassing and cause costly dry cleaning for your suit or robes. A horn does not offer as much space and when lowered the ''burping" cause from the spashback may cause the same results as the dripping from a skull.

There are three basic types of material which are common: raw bone, bee's wax coated, and resin coated. If properly treated initially the end result will be that they do not have an unpleasant after taste; for example, a poorly treated raw horn will leave a mucous taste in your mouth... Who wants that upsetting their ritual?

Do not put your skulls or horns in the dishwasher without turning off the heat drying cycle. Use the dishwasher at your own risk and wash far from other objects to avoid chipping.

Do not leave bee's wax coated skulls or horns around heat, especially your car when traveling in the summer. Hot water will have the same effect, so if you insist on using bee's wax you have been warned.

After the ritual take your skull or horn and run it under lukewarm water and use anti-bacterial soap. If it makes you feel more comfortable you may soak it for a few minutes based on your personal numerology system. Be sure to rinse it off and let it air dry -do not towel dry as this may contaminate it. Once dry return it too its black cloth and bind it with black cord with as many knots as called for in your system. This represents its return to the earth.

Now your skull or horn is ready for your next ritual in a safe and sanitary condition!

I hope this thread was helpful!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
So you are a wannabe mason ? You forgot to add if you eat ice cream out of your skull or horn it may be melting quicker and whatever anyone does this one is most important Never I Mean Never use your ceremonial skull for melted nacho cheese it's really smelly and to hard to wash out and all your wine could have cheese in it. A true member of the craft knows better than to talk like you did about that kind of stuff........
edit on 29-3-2011 by Mandelbrot2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
This thread cracked me up.

edit on 29-3-2011 by InvisibleAlbatross because: "me" not "my"

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Mandelbrot2012

Quite simply, no. I am not a wannabe.

I forgot do not use autoclaves or microwaves to sanitize. If you use a microwave anyway please put a cup of water in with the skull so you don't damage the magnatron. Microwaves require moisture to operate properly. You have been warned.
edit on 29-3-2011 by Volund because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mandelbrot2012
So you are a wannabe mason ? You forgot to add if you eat ice cream out of your skull or horn it may be melting quicker and whatever anyone does this one is most important Never I Mean Never use your ceremonial skull for melted nacho cheese it's wagging to hard to wash out and all your wine could have cheese in it. A true member of the craft knows better than to talk like you did about that kind of stuff........

You may use your horn for hot chocolate but only if your lodge allows you to.....

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Volund

True brothers of the craft don't say stuff like this and if you ever got caught lying and spreading mistruth like this well you know .....not good man.....apparently you took the oath right ..... You are not a brother of any mason and are one of the reasons we have such crazy rumors formed about our fraternity......This in not what we stand for!!!! Not in my lodge or any other ....

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Hot chocolate will melt a bee's wax finish and is not recommended unless you have a resin finish. Also, please wash immediately as the sugar on bone will cause bactera growth which will decay the bone.
edit on 29-3-2011 by Volund because: Chocolate not fudge but the result is the same

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Volund

Hot fudge will melt a bee's wax finish and is not recommended unless you have a resin finish. Also, please wash immediately as the sugar on bone will cause bactera growth which will decay the bone.

WRONG chocolat makes the skull change color duh .......didn't you learn anything at our last ceremony beer removes the beeswax or at least that's what the ceremonial website told us to do .....ha ha

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

The acids in wine, much like the carbonation in beer, do not damage skulls or horns coated with bee's wax. In fact they may be used to treat the skull or horn to remove the mucous taste. I recommend treating by soaking in a good mead for several hours based numerically on your system used.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Where can I buy skulls online?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

There is a lot of misinformation out there. Luckily for some who need to know I have posted this helpful advice. It would be a mistake to assume everyone knows these things that for some is simply a learned technique. I have revealed no secrets. I have not posted any lies or incriminated any organization. If for some reason you do not heed my helpful advice please google how to care for bone or horns. Some opinions differ. My advice is based on 22 years of experience.
I am certain that if the thread is not helpful for you that it is helpful to others as I have been asked about this countless times.
Enjoy, and remember not to use regular soap.
edit on 29-3-2011 by Volund because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Where can I buy skulls online?

You may want to make sure you aren't violating any laws in your state. Medical supply stores and science stores could be a good place to start.
I hope that was helpful.
edit on 29-3-2011 by Volund because: Clarification

edit on 29-3-2011 by Volund because: Slipery slope

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Volund

The drinking from human skulls has its roots in ancient Mystery religions from which many of these modern occult organizations such as skull and bones, freemasonry, Scientology, kabbalah etc. came from, and these modern occult organizations picked these type of skull rituals from those mystery religions.

In the past such type of objects were used for deceiving people by tantrics, shamans etc. so that they could attain higher status in their tribes. Now in these modern occult organizations, such techniques are used for the manipulation of the cult members of these occult organizations, by false promises of enlightenment and they would somehow become a better man by drinking from skulls.

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

WINE IN A HUMAN SKULL

When it was time for the final obligation we all stood and repeated the oath with the representative candidate, administered by the Sovereign Grand Inspector General. We then swore true allegiance to the Supreme Council of the 33rd Degree, above all other allegiances, and swore never to recognize any other brother as being a member of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry unless he also recognizes the Supreme authority of "this Supreme Council".

One of the Conductors then handed the "candidate" a human skull, upside down, with wine in it. "May this wine I now drink become a deadly poison to me, as the Hemlock juice drunk by Socrates, should I ever knowingly or willfully violate the same" (the oath).

He then drank the wine. A skeleton (one of the brothers dressed like one - he looked very convincing) then stepped out of the shadows and threw his arms around the "candidate." Then he (and we) continued the sealing of the obligation by saying, "And may these cold arms forever encircle me should I ever knowingly or willfully violate the same."

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Interestingly, according to a History Channel documentary in February 2001, son Bush's Skull and Bones name was "Temporary"! In its window less mausoleum across the road from the Yale campus, the Skull and Bones initiates take part in their blood rituals. These involve drinking from a human skull

Jim Shaw reveals that the initiation into the 33rd degree of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry includes drinking wine from a human skull.

Drinking from a human skull, is a abuse of human corpse. People who do such rituals are fooling themselves if they think they would attain enlightenment through it.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminazislayer

Thanks for posting. If you have any questions about cleaning your skulls or horns, or something similar please feel free to ask.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

The bone room is a good site along with skulls unlimited both have a good selection of bones, but the second site has a better selection of grab bag bones. Just be sure to check the laws in your state/country and keep all documents and recites you get. You really don't want to try and explain to some law-enforcement official where you got a human skull from with out legit paperwork.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0fa74bd3ac61.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0fa74bd3ac61.gif[/atsimg]

This is my favourite thread!

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Here's one for sale...

www.ioffer.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Masons????

I thought we were talking about Vikings...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join