It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just saw my first ufo.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Good morning everyone..... I just got in from my nightly sky watching on my roof, and would like to share with you an experience I had that I surely won't forget.

Quick overview of events leading up to the sighting...

I went onto my roof earlier this evening with a couple of my friends to smoke a cigarette, and Within 5 minutes, I saw three amazing shooting stars.... Utterly amazing...

My friends were cold after a little while and wanted to go back inside... I felt it was a special night to star watch so I decided I would go inside and come back out later to watch some more...

About an hour later I climb out my window and sit on the sill. I glanced down to light another cigarette and as soon as I look up I see another amazing shooting star.....it's almost as if I was expecting it. Then 10 minutes later as I am staring 80 degrees above the horizon, at a cluster of stars,...an object appears,..out of nowhere... and proceeds to move at speeds way faster than two planes further and closer to me in comparison. The object was sort of rectangular, with slight angles on both sides, and clearly had no wings...the bottom was reddish-orange, but not overly bright. It was double the size of both planes, and it flew across half the sky until it got so small I couldn't see it anymore...

Now I would say I have a fairly good eye when determining, planes, helicopters and so forth from anything I know and have seen and this was definitely something I have never seen before. I got up to follow the object and I felt chills, waves of energy, and pulses move through my entire body...

Those feelings I felt then are very similar to one's I feel during meditation which reassured me that it was a very special sighting indeed. The feelings I feel through meditation are feelings I feel only when I realize something of utter importance or have come to an amazing realization....

I don't know if anyone has had similar experiences but if you have please share!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for. But I'll post anyway

When I was at Basic Training at Ft, Benning GA, in early 2001, I was doing my laundry in the Company Training Area, and while I was waiting for my load to get done, I was watching the sky as I often do, when I am thinking or have moments of free time.

It was twilight, and TAPS had just played, I was looking Northeast, when I saw what I believe to be the first an only UFO I have ever seen. It started out a a bright point in the sky, what I thought was a star. As i looked at it, it suddenly shot off to the west in a silver streak after a brief moment it disappeared. My first thought was "So thats what they look like." I went back to the laundry room, grabbed my laundry and went to bed.

That was it. I haven't seen anything more since then. Very exciting I know. I see this story getting a lot of attention with how riveting it is

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I have not seen any UFO's but it is awesome that you did!! Keep watching now that you know what to look for you might see them more often.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
That is excellent and unusual that it was a rectangular UFO

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I am not sure what was exactly what you guys saw but... by the way you didn't mention what kind of cigarettes you guys were smoking.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by alejogn

If you are implying the OP smoked pot before he had this experience, then can I just gently remind you that it isn't generally hallucinogenic...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
This is a classic case of people wanting to see a UFO & somehow magically seeing them. Basically having your mind made up before anything. So that means no matter what you saw that night you would immediately associate it with a UFO.

Clearly you were open minded & not objective at all. Its quite easy to see something when you WANT to see it.
edit on 29-3-2011 by JamesMcgaha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JamesMcgaha

True, and your right, it was just weird because it basically appeared out of thin air. As if it teleported here or something... Anyone know what kind of ET's are associated w/ those shaped crafts?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
saw my first on saturday, followed by many more the same night! even saw a few last night, seems to be a matter of conscious decision

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I've observed many satelites cross the night sky, some of them move quite fast. Many reflect the suns light quite brightly for only part of their travel across the sky and become dim/invisible as they continue. Some of them are large enough to have a shape more than just a dot in the sky, so the question I ask is how big was this UFO?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I once slept over at my mate's dads who happens to be a vicar haha anyway i woke up at about 4 in the morning and saw a huge orange light in the sky and within seconds it just shot off so fast. I couldn't believe it, it was crazy and a most recent sighting, my house is surrounded by fields that go for miles and i went out for a 'cigarette' and stared up at the stars. Then i noticed in the sky just below the clouds, a huge blue light slowly flashing on and off. Then it became clearer it was like a formation of lights on the craft type thing. The lights were in a circular pattern at the back and a more rectangle type formation of lights at the front but it was huge. I ran upstairs and woke my girlfriend up because i was so excited about it but she wasn't interested.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by brainwashedbilly

It was definitely pretty big. I could see the whole underside and Im certain it wasn't a satellite.

new topics

top topics

join