It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Short Horror Story, Nonfiction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I was 15 minutes from the end of my first 10 hour shift in the new Pool Bar, my co-worker asked me to take the trolley full of wet towls to the linen basement whilst he closed up the Bar. As I walked towards the building pulling the trolley behind me another co-worker walked infront of me and being the chatty fellow he is, wanted to chat.

As I slowed down to say G'day to my fellow worker the trolley caught the back of my left ankle, I looked down holding my injured foot off the ground, it was perfusely bleeding so whilst standing on my right foot I took the sock of my injured left ankle and tried to wipe the blood back so I could get a better look at the wound, as I wiped the blood back more blood poured out before I could see the wound. I put my foot back on the ground and began to walk too a close-by char, as I put weight onto my left foot excrusciating pain followed as I fell to the ground.

7 Months later I am beggining to be able to walk properly still with some pain.
edit on 29-3-2011 by dniMnepO because: horrendous spelling!!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
You are gonna be a great author some day
2nd line

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dniMnepO

How is that a horror story?

did I miss something?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by johngtr

Its a true story, You must have missed the part were I lacerated my achilles tendon on the inserting point into the heel bone

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dniMnepO
reply to post by johngtr

Its a true story, You must have missed the part were I lacerated my achilles tendon on the inserting point into the heel bone

No i caught that bit,
i thought you might of had a real "horror"story why not just say in the title i cut my foot on a trolley , instead of short horror story - there is no horror just incorrect handling a large trolley,

did you claim compensation for this incident ?

Sorry if you think im trolling as im certainly not intending too, i was just somewhat disappointed with the " horror story "

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Haha ok fair enough, Yup incorrect handling of a trolley is correct. Dont pull those things even if it feels easier, I wish somone told me that! I claimed for weekly compensation pay otherwise I'd be homeless and on crutches!!
Now there maybe a horror story could form.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
the compensation is only 75% of my normal weekly wage and I am a bartender/waiter so I normally get alot of cash tips on top of that too. Not too mention I missed out on the peak season over christmas were I normally earning 200% of my normal weekly wage...

top topics

join