It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no conspiracy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
There is no conspiracy.

We made that word up.
The earth is doing now, as it has always done.
The universe is doing as it has always done also.

Meanwhile, us, we made the mess.
We did it. 99.999999% of us caused, where we are now.
Where are we? Same place we were when I was a teenager.
War, Earthquakes, Volcanoes, Famine, Comets...The list is long, you get the point.

Mother Earth, our home, will unleash its power on us, when it wants to. It doesn’t think, it just moves, we just happen to live here. We have survived before, we will again.
The Universe will move and things will bump into things and the odd thing will hit us.
It has before.
None of these are new things.

We Humans have not changed either.
We have always killed each other.
We have always had “Top men”
Our history is full of evil men, evil people who do evil things.
The only difference these days is, these evil men do work in nice suits and fast cars.
They have always been here. You know history yeah?
Since records have been kept, since myths and legends were made. We have not changed.
We all have better homes, better clothes, and better food. But we have not changed.
We as a species, since the very 1st day we set foot on this blue ball have killed for whatever was the
Price off the day. We as a species have since the creation of our ways taken, by force, others land.
American people. You live on stolen land. JESUS !! CAN YOU SEE THE IRONY IN THIS ???? lol
I am from Europe. My kind stole the land !!!!!!!!!!!!! The Irony is killing me here.

What’s changed ???????????
Nothing has changed.

The world keeps spinning, and will spin its ways no matter what we do.
The universe will so what it has done billions of years before our blue ball was even here.
Humans will carry on the tradition passed on through the generations.

Murder each other. We used to sacrifice to a god, humans. The Maya did.

Genocide against our neighbour.

Colonization of anything we choose, be it man or animal.

Have a thirst for power. Since the dawn of consciousness, we have wanted power. Some get it, some don’t.

Greed. We will always want more than we have. Men in nice suits can have more, but even on my scale (I’m a regular person like you) We will always want more.

Saying all this.
In the 1970s for example, in the face of certain, or what seemed certain nuclear war, we came up with flower power and through love, we healed, just a bit, but enough to stop us going through the precepit and killing a lot of us. When the hour was there, we came as one.

Would we today? I don’t know.
Would the animal in us come to light, or would our hearts open up?
My guess is you would get both.
Same as we have now. Some want equality and love, some want power and lust.

Good Vs. Bad ?
God Vs. The Devil?
The natural balance of Earth?
Call it whatever you want. It’s one of the above, or whatever you care to call it.

Call it what you want, it’s always been with is on our journey to this point in our history.
This is all this is. Another point in our history?
We talk of burning witches and sacrificing human lives now as “horrid”
What will our future history say about us? I think they will look at as the same savages that did the above.

We haven’t changed.
There is no conspiracy
It’s just the way it’s always been folks.

This site, and sites like it will have you believe it’s a new concept. Jesus it’s the same old same old.

I started this thread for a few reasons.
I was tired of coming here to see when I was to die. Lol
I was tired of fearing what the headline would be. Lol
There are a lot of FANTASTIC thinkers on here. I am a thinker.
Everyone here is a thinker. We aren’t tin foil hat wearers, we are thinkers.
And I guess there have been thinkers throughout our history yeah ? I think there were some. Lol

There is no conspiracy. This is just “Life on Earth”
It’s never been perfect, it’s been worse, it could be better, we can want a better world all day, we will get what we are given, and we will have to like it. Because our ancestors choose it to be this way. We evolved as a species. “WE” to this point. If you “yes you” had the chance to wear that suit and have that fast car, would you take it ? I don’t want to ask myself that question. Because REALLY, I don’t think I would like the answer. I don’t any of us would.

Time to REALLY wake up people.
This is the way it’s always been. We were told the Illuminate started in Babylon.....
..We have had the chance to change things and we have not. Why?
Because when it comes down to it, we self preserve.
We can deny it all day, but history shows us what we are capable of, all of us.
It’s there. Given the right circumstances we would kill.
If a person were to come into my house and try and kill one of my children, an evolutionary mechanism would make me do what it would have made me do 100,000 years ago.

I think I have said enough.
I love this place. But sometimes you got to step back and realise.

It’s the same old, same old.

Peace out.

Shauny

PS:
I am not going to come here to find out when I am to die anymore.
I am going to come here to keep up with good thinkers and shoot the sh*t !!!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
This is the second post I've seen like this on this fine evening.
I find this one much much better though. It is long enough
to get a feel for what is going on and what is being seen.

My instincts are telling me that something has snapped.
Something in the collective subconscious.
How can people be mad and hopeless?
How can a person attack their reality.

I'll tell you how. They stop having children.

And when that happens all bets are off.
The future becomes a very short line
that ends with the individual and
no reason remains to build
for the future.

All that remains is the maner in which a person was raised.
The habits and needs of a lifetime of emotions.
And emotions are very easily manipulated.

I recomend that one either adopts someone elses children in their hearts,
or join a service that is armed. Because the existential angst shown
in the post above bodes nothing but darkness and frustration.

David Grouchy

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Hi Ya,
Actually there is a Conspiracy. It is quite simple really. You would laugh or cry if I told you.
Would you like to know? Well here it is, You are being ripped off incessantly,constantly,and continuously.
The amount of money that has been swindled from you and your family is enough for you to be driving
a Maserati owned in full at this very moment. In the trunk would be more than enough cash to pay off all
outstanding family debts,pay for two bachelors degree's for your own children(or 2 others of your choice),
and enough left over to invest in the retirement scenario that best suits you(Condo ,Farm, School, Hospital,
Charity,retirement home, Whatever). That is the truth, and the Real Conspiracy. Signed, Sealed, and
Delivered to you Via Certified Mail from Congress of The United States of America, The Pentagon,
the Military Industrial Complex, The Wall St. Banks, Insurance Companies,and Foreign Central Banks.
Please pay your taxes promptly on April 18, 2011 Thank You.
edit on 29-3-2011 by Wildmanimal because: Add in/typo

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Everything you said is true, but is nice to have a place for us to talk about it in an intelligent manner.

And the rest of the world has facebook!!

to each his own

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
We have excepted the faults of a few as our own as a collective. We made money our god, and the less fortunate our burden. We no longer care for anyone but ourselves, even when we think we are doing our best. We have been left with no choices.

Who do we blame? Our parents? Grandparents? etc,? This may actually be the first time in history when "conspiracy" discussions would not get people killed in mass. We have an opportunity now to make a change, before it is taken away.

What we need to do is take the word and make it our own. Make sure that when the things that we discuss here today is not dismissed due to only the "loonies" are having the discussion. The mistake that was made is that they allowed their greed for money from the internet, to overlook what we might do with it.

Frankly I'm proud of the term and use it proudly. This may be the only time we can take it as our own, and make it less offensive or abrasive, and actually salute those before us that had their lives taken for trying to awaken so many.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Most honest post I have seen on here.
Refreshing to know some people are still grounded.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I agree with all the aspects of Mother Nature that you mentioned - earthquakes, volcanoes, etc. Yes, they've always been here. Nature will always be here, long after we are gone.

The human aspect (evil men, genocide, greed, etc.), on the other hand, is another matter.

The fact they've always been around is a poor excuse to justify their existence. Conspiracy or not, we must work to eliminate them, even though we know they will never be fully eliminated. If we don't, humanity becomes worthless.

That's a legacy I'd rather not leave.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mwood

Kinda what I was going for.........

Also to the general thread:

We speak of "them"
who are "they" ?

Are we not part of them ? Are we them ?
Did we and our ancestors not allow us to take us to this point ?
Do we share the blame ?

And of course we get ripped off and conned at every shop/petrol station we go to. That is a given.
But are we to blame. When was the Illiminati formed ? Babylon ?
I mean we had time to deal with this when there were very few of us.
Now there are over 6 Billion of us.......surely 6 Billion people could re-claim the place.

The point I was trying ot make, and it seems to have perhaps missed a few people (it was like 4am when I wrote this) is that ..

1. There are no conspiracies........
2. There have always been conspiricies...
3. We have had our eye taken off them by events manufactured
4. technology had made us lazy and uncaring, we feel inside "THEY" are giving us large TV's. fast cars, etc, and we go with it.

I think there are conspiricies, but its a word we made up.
Maybe its just the natural balance of things that WE created through time.

Telling me Sid the caveman didnt sleep with Adam the cavemans wife ?
Telling me Brian in the bronze age didnt murder someone whilst in power and cover it up?
Telling me Dave from victorian times didnt steal vast amounts of cash and kill people to keep it under wraps?

edit on 29/3/2011 by shauny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
We speak of "them"
who are "they" ?

The answer to any question starting, 'Why don't they--' is almost always, 'Money.'
-Robert A. Heinlein

I'm not sure about anyone else, but
I'm pretty sure that doesn't include me.

David Grouchy

new topics

top topics

join