It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA molecules can 'teleport', Nobel Prize winner claims

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
WOW! 74 Flags this time around. you must be doing something right. i guess the secret is to NOT post an in-depth analysis of the subject.....just a copy/paste and a tiny bit of "sciency" talk and you get paid the big bucks.

DNA waves and water

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Been reading ATS for a few months, finally decided to join. I do find it odd that finds like this usually go unspoken about in mainstream media, although I used to watch Fox and they showed a guy who had converted his car to run on some specific type of garbage. Anyways, cool beans! Maybe if it doesn't get ignored we have a whole slew of new technology on hand!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

I KNEW it!!!

S&F&

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Did anyone read the actual write-up of the experiment? Nothing teleported.

Heres a simple breakdown of the experiment.

Why they did this experiment - Certain segments of DNA in bacterias and viruses gives out electromagnetic waves in low frequencies, when they are excited or stimulated by a electromagnetic frequency of 7Hz. And they wanted to know if it was possible to detect infectious particles in a human with these vibrations the DNA segments are sending out. This would be a good way to detect and diagnose infections.

Brief summary of laboratory method -

1. They used 2 test tubes and a electromagnetic generator (copper solenoid).
2. Test tube #1 had viral DNA segments.
3. Test tube #2 had pure water, nothing else.
4. Both were placed in the electromagnetic generator at 7Hz.
5. The frequency of 7Hz stimulates the DNA segments(test tube #1) to give off its own electromagnetic wave or oscillations.
6. The DNA oscillations in test tube #1 transferred to the pure water in test tube #2. So its a transfer of waves or vibrations, NOT DNA TELEPORTATION.
7. When the water is oscillating at the same frequency as the DNA electromagnetic waves, Nucleotides (building blocks of DNA), primers, and polymerases(DNA replicating enzymes) are added to the pure water in test tube #2.
8. The building blocks, and enzymes that were added to test tube #2 then start building almost identical (98%) segments of DNA that were in test tube #1.

Conclusion - Its amazing that a simple vibration will allow a nearly identical replication of a DNA in another test tube. But unlike the what article says in the OP, it did not teleport. All the necessary components of DNA was added to the test tube, the incredible thing is that the pieces put itself together to replicate something via electromagnetic waves. DNA replication requires an original template. In this case the template was in another test tube and just sent vibrations over to the next tube to be replicated.

Which leads me to believe that as DNA carries information of living entities, vibrations contain information for DNA.

edit on 30-3-2011 by DrChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by keepinmysoul
reply to post by conspiracytheoristIAM

As I said in my earlier post on this thread (more info), resonance, vibrations and harmonics are the mediums that allow for these things to happen. tptb have known this for a long time. Anything that you are trying to create, change or modify needs these components also.
The earliest date I have personally seen such speculation articulated was the 1910 publication of "The Human Chord" by Algernon Blackwood. It was a short novel about a slightly mad clergyman who conducted experiments in transforming matter by using sound (singing in perfect pitch and precision of the correct frequency) to change the vibrations of the molecules that composed whatever kind of matter he was experimenting on. His ultimate aim was to find the precise correct frequencies that compose the sounds of all the syllables in God's real name, and thus manifest and control God. Please excuse me if I have some of the terms a bit off, as music is not my strong suit and I'm recounting the plot to the best of my recollection.

That story also made use of the passage from the Bible quoted earlier in this thread "In the beginning there was the Word..."

All the talk in this thread about plants communicating interests me personally for reasons that I initially would have classified as paranormal (and did discuss in the paranormal section of ATS) but just may be quite natural and conventionally scientific after all...once we blaze some more trails in science that is. But for now I'll join those waiting to see if this wasn't all about contamination or fraud after all.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I thought this was recreation of a simulated duplicate, and not the real matter, ie. information and not body.

Anyway I read something on something like this some time ago but it is very late for me to digest two big scientific discoveries in the same evening way after I should be retired. It should be an exciting weekend to be able to read up on this and what the LHC found. WOW........

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neutradol

Originally posted by Cosmic4life

Sounds like the 7hz EM field is acting as a carrier wave to transport the resonant frequency of DNA.

"Sounds like"? That's got to be the most idiotic statement i've seen on here in a while. Not that I come on here a lot.... but, hell.

Google 7hz, and then revise your statement. Only takes 2 seconds to google. Why guess?

Well that's just idiot me, i use "sounds like" instead of "seems like" as in " could potentially be".

Not that difficult to grasp now is it, nobody else had a problem with it.

Why drift away from the content of the thread to attack another members choice of words.

Epic fail, waste of a post.

Cosmic...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
A good film to watch on this subject.

What the bleep do i know.

www.youtube.com...

It's not all right, it's not all wrong, some interesting possibilities.

Cosmic...
edit on 30-3-2011 by Cosmic4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I maybe well off but....

Is this evidence of parallel universes (if true)

if DNA can teleport could it be possible for it to pass through/link the other parallel universes where we exist? in thos universes we look the same/share that DNA the only thing that is different is our choices in life, which links free will & time travel into all this also,

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Didn't read the whole thread. I'm surprised this has gotten so many flags. I first read about this in a "mainstream" publication, and although there was some mild excitement, the consensus seemed to be that the scientist in question was being somewhat overzealous.

Contamination can take place very easily - even when proper procedures are seemingly followed. The enzyme used to multiply DNA samples for analysis is VERY effective, and can take a single scrap of DNA and make it seem quite significant.

Which is more likely: That DNA teleported between test-tubes, or that a single fragment of DNA from test-tube A accidentally contaminated test-tube B during the experiment?

I usually roll my eyes at Occam's Razor arguments... but this is almost a no-brainer. I would need to see at least three more respected scientists confirm these results before I would even raise an eyebrow. The possibility of contamination is just way too high.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Interesting, same frequency as Earth.
Schumann resonances: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Thanks for this interesting thread! Maybe movies like Avatar and Star Wars (all spirits connected to all surroundings) don't seem too far fetched from now on... !

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

Just to clarify, this is duplication or replication. It is NOT teleportation.

Agree...Teleportation, Duplication, Replication, these are the things they should be looking at before they try to go farther if they ever get there that is, because there are major difference in them, even though they all mean the same thing essentially, but technically they are all a whole different thing, and as they say, the devil is in the details.

As to the thread of teleporting DNA molecules, all's I'll say is...cool stuff and interesting thread, lets see were this thing goes.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrChuck
Did anyone read the actual write-up of the experiment? Nothing teleported.

Heres a simple breakdown of the experiment.

Why they did this experiment - Certain segments of DNA in bacterias and viruses gives out electromagnetic waves in low frequencies, when they are excited or stimulated by a electromagnetic frequency of 7Hz. And they wanted to know if it was possible to detect infectious particles in a human with these vibrations the DNA segments are sending out. This would be a good way to detect and diagnose infections.

Brief summary of laboratory method -

1. They used 2 test tubes and a electromagnetic generator (copper solenoid).
2. Test tube #1 had viral DNA segments.
3. Test tube #2 had pure water, nothing else.
4. Both were placed in the electromagnetic generator at 7Hz.
5. The frequency of 7Hz stimulates the DNA segments(test tube #1) to give off its own electromagnetic wave or oscillations.
6. The DNA oscillations in test tube #1 transferred to the pure water in test tube #2. So its a transfer of waves or vibrations, NOT DNA TELEPORTATION.
7. When the water is oscillating at the same frequency as the DNA electromagnetic waves, Nucleotides (building blocks of DNA), primers, and polymerases(DNA replicating enzymes) are added to the pure water in test tube #2.
8. The building blocks, and enzymes that were added to test tube #2 then start building almost identical (98%) segments of DNA that were in test tube #1.

Conclusion - Its amazing that a simple vibration will allow a nearly identical replication of a DNA in another test tube. But unlike the what article says in the OP, it did not teleport. All the necessary components of DNA was added to the test tube, the incredible thing is that the pieces put itself together to replicate something via electromagnetic waves. DNA replication requires an original template. In this case the template was in another test tube and just sent vibrations over to the next tube to be replicated.

Which leads me to believe that as DNA carries information of living entities, vibrations contain information for DNA.

edit on 30-3-2011 by DrChuck because: (no reason given)

Precisely..

Cosmic...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
It makes sense with how advanced species are on Earth and how far evolution has come It wouldn't suprise me if plants, animals ,fish ,marine life etc could communicate in certain ways unknown to us think about how the way certain species work in sync like insects and plants its unusual how that type of relationship developed! This type of relationship develops between many types of species is not a coincidence it is the precedent of how natures works! YUREKA!! ...and may this research and many other similar types of research may be the underlying factors into the secrets of how life has evolved to become so complex!.
edit on 30-3-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Very interesting, but maybe this isn't just for the teleportation of DNA, maybe anything can be teleported, maybe the frequency is the key? maybe the water is the key?

I am sure you all heard of the Earth frequency of approximately 7hz (Schunmen Resonance).

I am also sure that you have heard of the remarkable properties of water.

warning - 1 and 25 minute long video.
www.youtube.com...

This may have nothing to do with DNA specifically.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
I maybe well off but....

Is this evidence of parallel universes (if true)

if DNA can teleport could it be possible for it to pass through/link the other parallel universes where we exist? in thos universes we look the same/share that DNA the only thing that is different is our choices in life, which links free will & time travel into all this also,

The parallel universe inside the universe, maybe...?

I have a theory that we humans have the ability to create life by advancing our society - to become life itself, much like coral, or in our case like the body we have made up of billions of symbiotic life forms. As I believe in the infinitely small, I believe that there are infinite layers beneath us. That is, there are life forms just as complex as ours well beyond the scope of magnification AND they form a society large enough to impact a higher / larger level - just as we will when we envelope the sub-atomic partial we call the cosmos.

That's not necessarily how I see it. The resonances we are beginning to understand (I think), yield far more scope than expanding in the 3d realm.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
A good film to watch on this subject.

What the bleep do i know.

www.youtube.com...

It's not all right, it's not all wrong, some interesting possibilities.

Cosmic...

Do you realise that the "lord of the Wind" originated the ideas in that video? Aka Ramtha = "White Book"

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by 30_seconds

That's funny because the wiki for psilocybin says "partial agonist at the 5-HT2A and 5-HT1A serotonin receptors in the brain."
The same will be said for '___', '___', any other tryptamine you care to look up, but not a single mention of DNA..

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpiderMonkey

As someone already has mentioned it can show how frequency is responsible for carrying the blueprint for life. Something which now leads me to think of the cymatic (the study of patterns formed by sound waves) experiments done with sound frequencies on water producing shapes very similar to basic life forms like viruses and primitive insects.

Bear with me while I quote some Biblical stuff on y'all...

In the beginning was the Word... And the Word was with God, and the Word was God..

(New Testament, Book of John)

And the spirit of the Lord God hovered over the waters...
And God said... ... And it was so. (repeated many times)

(Old Testament, Book of Genesis)

Makes me wonder whether these ancient texts were onto something along the lines of a Supreme Being whose power was manifested into reality through the application of something along the lines of cymatics.

Genesis (though I believe it to be allegorical) has multiple references to God speaking, and His 'will' becoming manifest in reality as a result of His words. There's so many references in the New Testament to the power of Christ's spoken word, I honestly think we're bordering on the 'miraculous' with this latest research. It's worth recalling that Christ himself made no big deal about the miracles he worked, saying that those who believed in Him would do similar and even greater miracles in future times.

In accordance with what another member on page 1 has stated, I believe that Christ was metaphysically transcending the classical laws of physics, in a full awareness of the quantum super-nature of reality.

Also, he repeatedly rebuked his diciples (who would have been privy to the secret mechanics of what was taking place - the rest of us got the parables), complaining that their faith was low. If they were privy to the true nature of the universe and the effective 'magical' power of the spoken word, then they were ideally placed to have high 'faith'..

It's a testimony to their humanness that they were a bit awestruck/ nervous about the potential of what was occurring when they spoke 'in faith'. Like children with a new toy, the disciples 'rejoiced' that even demons were subject to their word. That moment of trivialisation earned them a stern rebuke (owing to their failure to take seriously the responsibilities that were being entrusted to them...)

In more recent times, many Indian mystics and ascetics (other nations have produced such, though the Indian yogis are the most obvious example), have claimed powers of telekinesis (moving objects with the mind), teleportation (as per Christ after the ascension - essentially 'jumping' from one place to another in the space-time continuum), bilocation (being in two places at once), manifestation of substance seemingly from 'nothing' (like loaves and fishes), transmutation of elements (water into wine), levitation (walking on water is essentially levitation), telepathy (knowing the thoughts of the Pharisees), and many other 'miraculous' abilities.

These guys and gals were (imho) tapping into the same awareness of the nature of reality that Christ demonstrated, and in accordance with their devout personal attitudes and commitment to the progression of Humanity's spiritual awareness, were entrusted with powers that would baffle the minds of those who lived materialistically, as a means by which to do good in the world - and as a means to convince others of the reality of the 'spiritual' side of life (ie - the eternal nature of consciousness).

Science is catching up with the gnosis of the mystics... Those that know the truth (those that have 'gnosis', or intuitive knowledge of the way the universe works and their place in it), don't tend to brag about it. Humility is part of the deal... Essentially, these gifts are to be used for the spiritual advancement of man, and not for corporate advantage or worldly fame and such like.

"And you shall know the truth - and the truth shall set you free..."

NB - the power of faith manifest by the disciples doesn't rest purely on the mechanical application of secret laws (cymatics) - I firmly believe that a correctly balanced faith (belief) in God (who He is in relation to His creation, and to us personally) is necessary to 'unlock' the majority of the available miraculous powers..

Simple mechanical application of certain quantum principles might produce certain 'magical' results; however, in order to move a mountain, you need to have a pure and solid confidence in your relationship with the Almighty...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join