It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA molecules can 'teleport', Nobel Prize winner claims

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

I've heard this referred to as "Morphogenetic resonance" as well as "Hundredth Monkey phenomena" etc.

Perhaps it makes these imprints via "the grid" we hear so much about....

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life

Sounds like the 7hz EM field is acting as a carrier wave to transport the resonant frequency of DNA.

The DNA molecule has not been transported as it never left the first test tube, it has been reproduced into the second test tube, much like cell reproduction, it is an exact copy.

I'm a firm believer that resonance is the key to the creation of matter from the infinite energy of the Vacuum Domain/Zero-point.

I hope the research in this field continues to the degree where one day we will have household replicators, an end to starvation.

Something tells me that certain Corporations (Monsanto et al ) will kill it before it gets that far.

Cosmic...

And given that cell mitosis occurs via replication.....

makes a lot of sense

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
If you think about it, everything is vibration. These vibrations while appearing different, all reference the same source.

So, In essence, everything is everything. No molecules were actually teleported, they were everywhere (and nowhere) to begin with.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
When you consider that everything, from us to indeed labratory testtubes, are make of of atoms with are essentially empty space, its not so surprising to think that DNA and is able to travel through things. I don't have any grasp of the mechanisms involved, but its very interesting. If indeed this is true, I wonder what way we'll put this interesting property to use for us.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This is just fantastic.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Talk about synchronicity: I just saw this video on You Tube a couple hours ago:
www.youtube.com...

OK, nothing about this makes any sense to me. I am not turning this into something about organized religion. I am reasonably intelligent and versed in science. Just using common sense and reason, how is ANY of this actually working? We are looking at high speed computers that manufacture extremely complex designs, thousands of times per second. They are just microscopic, basic blocks of matter - like rocks - that are performing rapid fire tasks, moving about, locating and finding each other, managing to select just the right pieces, performing orientations in 3d space........this video explains NOTHING to me! It simply opens up, and then reassuringly ignores a mind boggling set of questions.

I know this is a simplified animation, but seriously, how is any of this possible? Not only HOW are any of these molecular tinker toys performing any of these tasks - WHY are they doing them? Where does the impulse to even do it come from? These are not just simple reactions to an event. They are self initiated actions that create something of a higher complexity. It indicates intelligence and will.

What set this process and incredibly organized plan into place? When you get down to a certain level, it seems like science cannot provide even basic answers. You look at these processes and common sense kicks in and begins to ask fundamental questions - and yet, it seems to me like all of us have been brainwashed to shut up and not say anything - otherwise the Simpsons goof-in-the-classroom will start Haw HAw HAWWWING! You retard. None of this could possibly point to some kind of organized intelligence. There simply are no forces outside of the material universe. Science will patiently explain to us how the universe created and organized itself to run.

I don't think we really know much of anything yet.

edit on 29-3-2011 by warza because: spelling

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Sounds like the 7hz EM field is acting as a carrier wave to transport the resonant frequency of DNA.

"Sounds like"? That's got to be the most idiotic statement i've seen on here in a while. Not that I come on here a lot.... but, hell.

Google 7hz, and then revise your statement. Only takes 2 seconds to google. Why guess?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neutradol

"Sounds like"? That's got to be the most idiotic statement i've seen on here in a while. Not that I come on here a lot.... but, hell.

Google 7hz, and then revise your statement. Only takes 2 seconds to google. Why guess?

My suggestion: Take a hot bath, put on relaxing music, and recite some nice poetry. After that, come back, and see if you can add to the discussion and explain to us non-intelligent life forms what you are trying to convey. Thank you for your time.

BTW...I googled 7hz. Not sure what I'm looking for.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Now this is something that I like to read! I'm glad this experiment succeeded. I see A LOT of potential in this program. Just reading this made me think of all the doors that could open if we just experimented without the chains of morality.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by empireoflizards

Sorry if it came off as flippant and ignorant. It's just that the whole sentance is crazy. Seriously.. does that make any sense to anybody over 16 with a decent, average education? Just a little peeve I have with posts like that.

7hz, believe it or not is a very common frequency. Infrasound has an everage of 7.2hz. This experiment can be repreduced in the home (bar cross-contamination) with ANY bacteria for around $100 and be detected in a test sample if wanted.. but on a more larger scale. There are so many factors in this and MUCH, MUCH more controlled tests needed, in order to assume what he went on to say.

The quantum world is a wierd one.

Even if this turns out to be like the article said.. there will be pay-off's, buyouts, golden handshakes, threats and Indiana Jones type warehouses where this stuff will likely end up. In our lifetime at least.
edit on 29-3-2011 by Neutradol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Yep, we are. I agree 100% - it's called Quantum Physics... Modern day computers are reaching their maximum limitations (because of hardware), they are close to the point where they can not get any faster without completely changing the actual components and re-engineering the way they actually process information, i.e., quantum computing. Say what you will, but I completely believe we will see computers moving from a binary system to a quantum system.

Quantum Computer

A classical computer has a memory made up of BITS, where each bit represents either a one or a zero. A quantum computer maintains a sequence of QUBITS. A single qubit can represent a one, a zero, or, crucially, any quantum superposition of these; moreover, a pair of qubits can be in any quantum superposition of 4 states, and three qubits in any superposition of 8.

As far as teleporting DNA goes...

The Philadelphia Experiment

The Fly (originally filmed in 1958)

edit on 29-3-2011 by Time2Think because: added more links.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

And now everyone comes to the realisation that Graham Hancock may actually be right about the connection between naturally produced drugs from plants for human consumption as well as fruits. Nature is somehow connected more deeper than we thought. Think about how insects evolved to become so in sync with plants. Humans have the same analogy with plants for consumption of fruit and (drugs).

Thing is it looks like we might need to rewrite the history and science books.

Nice find
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

My godfather (not the mafia type) Dr. Norman R. Campbell M.D. talked to me many times in the 70's when I was a teenager about DNA. After he completed Medical school 1940 he went to work with/for the government.
He told me DNA had memory and could transmute/change on its own as needed. He also said that in regards to its movement that it could move between layers of space and time.
He was also the uncle of Chuck Norris. His family (DR. Campbells) became super wealthy when wildcatters discovered oil on their rancheS in eastern Wyoming. He was part of the Elite but not by his choice.
The only point that we ever disagreed on was the elites popular belief that population should be controlled by any means. He was also the one whom had arranged for me to go to oxford after Harvard. I turned both down and joined the US Navy (cti/diver) instead.
He was agreat man with that one serious flaw, however he was in "the know" about things long before they happened, what is happeneing NOW! If you would like more background or info on his insights let me know, lots more info!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

what if it is like a medium which allows for such a duplication to take place without actually being responcible for the duplication? like how an Epsom crystal can only be created under water but the water isn't responcible for the crystals creation it only provides the appropriate environment. Just a thought.

The DNA molecule has not been transported as it never left the first test tube, it has been reproduced into the second test tube, much like cell reproduction, it is an exact copy.
but since when does a resonant frequency of something, equal that something itself. When you find the resonant frequency of a piano key, it doesn't create piano keys all over the room.

I'm a firm believer that resonance is the key to the creation of matter from the infinite energy of the Vacuum Domain/Zero-point.
I'm a firm believer in understanding what you believe.

I hope the research in this field continues to the degree where one day we will have household replicators, an end to starvation.
that would be nice.

Something tells me that certain Corporations (Monsanto et al ) will kill it before it gets that far.
Cosmic...
more and more people are learnign about Monsato everyday, most of the people I've seen become aware of it in the last few years are simply looking after themselves & their own, growing sustainable gardens at their homes without necessarily becoming a matyr. I think its just the way society 'is' at the moment, people don't want to know & the people who do know don't want to say. I can't imagine a future in which Monsato would be allowed to continue their evil doings forever.

-B.M
edit on 06/03/2011 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Just think about this for a second. If these scientist can figure out all of the specs of how this happened, they can actually change the Laws of Physics! We could make DNA become part of anything and actually change the whole appearance and structure of anything they wanted to!!! They could even possibly cure many diseases!!!! If you can actually replace a quality of someone with another quality, you can make them do something that they couldn't do before like whistle or being flexible! If this is true, what an amazing discovery this is!!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JR0D51

Or even place code into our DNA and enable us to interface with technology directly. Imagine a spacecraft that can become part of us; when you want to pick up a glass, your brain tells your ARM and HAND to move to pick it up. Imagine your brain being able to tell your SPACECRAFT somehow (as if it was an arm or leg), that you want to be on the moon instantly, then bam... you are there. The machine is us.

edit on 29-3-2011 by Neutradol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Pastafarian

If you read the comments prior to my post, maybe you'd see the connection....resonance...vibration....sound ...word

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracytheoristIAM

As I said in my earlier post on this thread (more info), resonance, vibrations and harmonics are the mediums that allow for these things to happen. tptb have known this for a long time. Anything that you are trying to create, change or modify needs these components also.
Why is it? A scientist re creates the same experiment hundreds, sometimes thousands of times and always fails and then... BAM success! Its because the above factors all be it by accident, are in their perfect levels, sequences and such.
Just like the arc or curve destruction. IT has nothing to do with the physical. It has to do with the above factors.
?How many times has something broken usually something of a hard or rigid type. And then one time.... BAM it breaks... Look into this my friends, I have been working on this since my teen years...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Maybe it just "appears" to teleport.. but in reality whatever makes DNA can travel through the "aether" but needs the right conditions to complete itself... this may explain many things that are claimed to be "spooky action at a distance" In quantum mechanics.

This could also explain why life is even found deep inside the Earth as well.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by keepinmysoul

Its how the twin towers were brought down. And I DID put this out the day after the towers went down. I have emails to prove it. Dr. Judy Wood is close to be correct. I have tried to contact her with no repsonse. I guess she is now motivated by greed like everyone else. Not me, just the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join