It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA molecules can 'teleport', Nobel Prize winner claims

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

news.techworld.com

A Nobel Prize winning biologist has ignited controversy after publishing details of an experiment in which a fragment of DNA appeared to ‘teleport’ or imprint itself between test tubes.

According to a team headed by Luc Montagnier, previously known for his work on HIV and AIDS, two test tubes, one of which contained a tiny piece of bacterial DNA, the other pure water, were surrounded by a weak electromagnetic field of 7Hz.

Eighteen hours later, after DNA amplification using a polymerase chain reaction, as if by magic the DNA was detectable in the test tube containing pure water.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I wonder if our DNA could imprint or even communicate in some fashion with other surroundings, like it did with the pure water in this case? We're coming to a pivotal point it seems in technology. I am not a fan of any organized religion, but i believe in some kind of higher power and definitely a soul. With news like this I see us stepping closer and closer to having technology for the soul/spiritual aspect of people. Possibly even reaching other dimensions or alternative realities as we advance. Life is becoming more of a sci fi movie everyday.

news.techworld.com

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

We're coming to a pivotal point it seems in technology.

Actually we're coming to a pivotal point in understanding out surroundings.
I'm so excited to see the quantum physics/mechanics field to blow up. That area really has less understanding than our understandings of the physics of the big universe. It's so hard to understand it.. DNA teleporting?? Like really.. I believe it. The physics of Quarks and particles smaller ... Anyways gonna read the article.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
DNA teleporting... I feel so empowered!

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Sounds like the 7hz EM field is acting as a carrier wave to transport the resonant frequency of DNA.

The DNA molecule has not been transported as it never left the first test tube, it has been reproduced into the second test tube, much like cell reproduction, it is an exact copy.

I'm a firm believer that resonance is the key to the creation of matter from the infinite energy of the Vacuum Domain/Zero-point.

I hope the research in this field continues to the degree where one day we will have household replicators, an end to starvation.

Something tells me that certain Corporations (Monsanto et al ) will kill it before it gets that far.

Cosmic...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Very interesting thoughts OP, you are on the right track. However the subject matter of your thread title, it's self has been worked on and made public several times over the last 20 years and is not new .It is raised in certain circles and then buried again very quickly .It is a interesting subject is it not? Science is well in advance of what the public is ever told .

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
"Science is always discovering odd scraps of magical wisdom
and making a tremendous fuss about its cleverness."- A.C.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
electromagnetism, vibration and dna: Remember the movie "Prestige"...Tesla and his "cloning machine". what else there can be ?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

Man that would be awesome haha. Press a couple buttons then *poof* a nice fresh juicy kiwi or other food of your choice.

edit on 29-3-2011 by smokeythabear because: Typ0

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
This is nothing new, read GRAVITOBIOLOGY by Tom Bearden...this does validate all of Sheldrakes morphogenic/genetic field theory.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
This- and more of the insane experiments done in Quantum physics and noetic sciences - Seems to be proving that much of the things we regard as supernatural are just a deeper understanding of the laws of nature.

Maybe Jesus knew more about Quantum mechanics than us, and thus could change the polarity of the soles of his feet to repel against the water. ;-)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Told ya Clinton never had relations with that girl

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

news.techworld.com

A Nobel Prize winning biologist has ignited controversy after publishing details of an experiment in which a fragment of DNA appeared to ‘teleport’ or imprint itself between test tubes.

According to a team headed by Luc Montagnier, previously known for his work on HIV and AIDS, two test tubes, one of which contained a tiny piece of bacterial DNA, the other pure water, were surrounded by a weak electromagnetic field of 7Hz.

Eighteen hours later, after DNA amplification using a polymerase chain reaction, as if by magic the DNA was detectable in the test tube containing pure water.

Read the original paper with an eye on the experimental rigor. They filtered for 120nm particles by using 2 filters, a 100 nm and a 20 nm. That doesn't work. And one of the authors has, in the past, claimed success for a totally debunked cold fusion process. There is no real quantum mechanics in the paper, just a lot of handwaving woo garnished with borrowed phrases like "entanglement" and "planck scale."
It is much more likely an experiment proving the susceptability of polymerase chain reaction processing to cross-contamination. The whole thing is very reminescent of Jacques Benveniste in 1979.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4nsicphd

Read the original paper with an eye on the experimental rigor. They filtered for 120nm particles by using 2 filters, a 100 nm and a 20 nm. That doesn't work.

Probably just a typo, maybe from transcription or perhaps translation from french to English. They don't specifically say they used two filters. They could have meant "we used filters of 120nm" which read out loud reads "using filters of 100 nm and 20 nm". But seeing as that part of the paper is just a bit of background it doesn't even matter. You'll have to do better than that.

This whole things a bit upsetting to you isn't it? A lot of apple carts get upset when stuff like this comes out, its best this little doozy gets forgotten about huh?

edit on 29-3-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I read about this in a recent new scientist edition.

The test process itself seems pretty straight forward. The solution needs to be diluted a number of times but they have yet to fully explain this part.. Once they release the full details for the experiment then others can try to replicate it. The key lies in the ability of others to replicate the experiment.

Despite the scepticism over Montagnier's explanation, the consensus was that the results deserve to be investigated further. Montagnier's colleague, theoretical physicist Giuseppe Vitiello of the University of Salerno in Italy, is confident that the result is reliable. "I would exclude that it's contamination," he says. "It's very important that other groups repeat it."

source : www.newscientist.com... rn-over-claim-of-teleported-dna.html

I for one hope this can be repeated, it has so many implications. Would it mean that humans can potentially ascend? teleport? create a star trek replicator??

As someone already has mentioned it can show how frequency is responsible for carrying the blueprint for life. Something which now leads me to think of the cymatic (the study of patterns formed by sound waves) experiments done with sound frequencies on water producing shapes very similar to basic life forms like viruses and primitive insects.

Take a look at these pictures on this article www.cymascope.com... (if someone could embed the images showing biological life forms and their sound wave counter part that would be appreciated)

Would love to here what the rest of ATS has to say on this.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
On the assumption that these claims are true, where could science go from here? What does this even MEAN for science?!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
The star visitors have told us that we are unique in the universe, having almost unlimited capabilities but being separated from them as is by some majik film...That we are close to discovering the key to that majik door in the mind.
There are certain people who have already stepped through that door, in every generation. Lets hope those who make it this time are able to give the rest of us poor slobs a hand up..........

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Wow this gets the mind working, so many possibility’s

Everyone is meant to have a double, is it possible the water could be replaced with a womb? I wonder.

If so could this transfer of DNA be the cause of SIDS [sudden infant death syndrome] or miscarriage?
Or even Down Syndrome.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Looking at the changes happening in our human world and for the Earth, it feels like we are approaching, or even already inside some kind of a singularity.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
WOW

Beam me up Scotty.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join