It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The problem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
When I arrived on this forum I was very skeptical, I thought there would be a bunch of Jones and Icke "parrots" here, then I thought "okay this forum is allright" but now I'm skeptical again.

I've come to the conclusion that most of the conspiracy theories posted here are nothing more than somekind of "circles" which keep repeating themselves. Also it is a bit sad to see that it looks like people are "stuck", stuck in their own conspiracy's. So instead of "denying ignorance" and "connecting the dots" people are simply stuck in story's and reply's which make no sense at all. Sometimes the answer is much more simpler than you might think, but some fail to see that.

Also, there is a continue amout of bashing on "mainstream media", "mainstream television" and "mainstream music", that it is rubbish and that it is here to keep you distracted or dumb. But the same is happening here, instead of sitting the whole day behind a computer screen trying to blame jews, freemasons and the government for all the misery in the world, you also could get of your ass and go outside and start enjoying the simple things in life.

I only would like to say is "start living"

regards

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I'm not seeing a conspiracy theory here.

Why is this posted to the General Conspiracy Forums.

I believe there is a wide selection of forums in the Below top Secret area that may be a better place.

There is also a Rant forum.

David Grouchy

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
It is not a rant, it's more like a suggestion.

It's just sad to see how much fear there is being spread through conspiracy's and how it could affect people's mind in a very negative way....

new topics

join