It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War 3 - Realistically, what do you think will happen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
When I mean realistically, I mean omitting anything having to do with the biblical end-times, or stuff like 'the Anunnaki will return and fight the Reptilian scum, and Nibiru will come...' =P

Realistically, people are beginning to wake up and see the harm large corporations are doing to the world. Many of the people they finance, for example, Middle East Chaos, the MI6, etc, imposing sovereign nations to step down out of power to allow more concrete global economic powers to step in and take control. 1
Also, let's take into account the UN peacekeepers I considered inadequate for their job, and these monsters need to be punished for their crimes, they've gotten away with it for too long. 2, 3, 4,

In my view, this is about to spread out of control, very quickly, and very intensely. The sovereign nations of the world will ally together to defend their sovereignty from the big corporations and regional unions, such as the United States, European Union, and United Nations, not the least NATO. Eventually, it will all come down to who wins in the end. Should the US, EU, UN, etc attain victory, the international politicians, bankers, businessmen, and military leaders will have their New World Order, if the Coalition of Sovereign States wins, it will be the beginning of a new era.

Let's hear some real-world POV predictions, no anti-semitic conspiracy theories, or stuff about... you know... reptilian shape-shifters. If you must though, keep on DL plox >.>
edit on 28-3-2011 by Davian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Nothing good ever comes out of a world war. I think Australia is in the best position to weather anything at this point in time.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
A nuke in outer space causing an EMP wiping out most electricity in major populated countries. Chaos over foods, clean water and medicines alone would be devastating. This also could allow other unaffected countries to invade the affect ones.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The more I think about it the more I think we wouldnt know it is happening.
I don't think any of the 'big boys' want to see a nuclear war - and they now know just how much the people of the world are against it, I dub WW3 the "silent war" - economic, tactical, GE, atmospheric modifaction and natural disaster war - wouldnt be suprised if we are already in it.
edit on 28-3-2011 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
America/Europe will replace most of the puppets they have in the Middle East but American soldiers will spread all over the Middle East, even more so. Saudi family will survive. Iran will survive. Egypt will be a bit better but submit to Israel's defense desires. Israel will be satisfied. Russia will grumble some more. China will continue its rise to the top quietly while Western bankers hope for a natural disaster or subversion by CIA.

Some ATSers will predict WW4 being THE war to watch out for.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I believe Bambi will find her Father just in time, who will lead all the animals safely out of the burning forest!

And we will all live happily ever after!

That's my story and I am sticking to it.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Nothing like everyone predicts. WW3 will most likely suffer the most casualties in the Mid East due to those countries fighting each other. The major powers will have involvment but be skeptic to attack one another due to the leaders wanting their countries too progress, and know even an attack by any of the major powers will have severe consequences on their economy. The middle East will suffer the most, U.S. will get involved but I do not see nukes being used to destroy any major players in the global economy, although we will see them used somewhere. China will slowly keep rising as the super power, and with the Middle East completely devastated I see religion losing is base foundation and more people putting more intelligence into science and less in faith, which could prove to be highly resourceful for the global economy.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Just sit back and watch.. we're already in it. In the future, I believe the history books will point to these times we are in right now as being the genesis of WW3.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
Just sit back and watch.. we're already in it. In the future, I believe the history books will point to these times we are in right now as being the genesis of WW3.

Agreed. The pieces are falling together but the picture isn't clear yet. With so many viable outcomes we're sure in for an interesting ride. Hopefully it doesn't get to the nuke level; that's all we can pray for.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I could see the govs of the world wanting to start a world war. Historicly WW1 and WW2 both brought us out of economic slumps.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
i dont really believe in another world war, it would be the end of the world as we know it and i think the liders of whatever nation whouldn't want that.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by byteshertz

I think you're thinking along the same lines as me. I don't see a nuclear exchange over major cities, or carpet bombing, or large mechanized assaults across countrysides. The thing to remember is that war is driven by financial interests, so those who drive the war won't want their assets bombed in the fray.The hallmark of WW3 will be, standing buildings, and, in various forms, civilian death as far as the eye can see...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Realistically, I think at the moment, the most likely cause would be N.Korea. If S.Korea and N.Korea got into an actual war you would have the US, The UK,Japan(Though they might not get involved now) Israel taking SK's side.Then you would have Iran taking side with NK. China just may take NK's side.... Russia as well... Other middle eastern countries that side with Iran or NK....

It would be a mess to say the least...

The result of WW3? Well.... Einstein put it best " I can't tell you what ww3 will look like, but I can tell you what ww4 will look like. We will be fighting with sticks and stones"

Which is why every one tries to handle NK issues, diplomatically....

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
What is the true definition of WW3? How many countries have to be fighting for it to be considered a world war?

I would argue were on the verge already, if not actually there already. Especially if we get involved in Syria also.
The key test will come when the US or the UK depending on which puppet it is selected to present to the UN comes forward with the no fly proposal for Syria, China and Russia abstained over the Libya no fly zone, if they do the same for Syria and don't use a veto then the war is actually already over.

If they do use the veto then things get more interesting, but not in a nice way, but my suspicion is Russia and China have already fallen, then the West, Russia, China will just continually chip away at other sovereign states while the others make the right media moves and complain while doing nothing and slowly but surly the banks will take over

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
It's the end. We're all gonna die. people who go to churches and mosques say that's a good thing. That people and children and babies and grandparents and pets and everything alive should suffer terrible, ghastly deaths and that's what makes god feel good about itslef. Nice. Thats what them good books and kurans say anyway. Isn't faith fun? don't you just feel the love?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The practice of brushfire wars will continue, as they enrich the Banks, and the Military-Industrial Complex, but at some point it will get out of control. Further, at some point, China is going to engage foreign adventures to satisfy its screaming need for resources, as did Japan from about 1900 - 1945. At some point, China is going to go after oil in the Middle East, the Persian Gulf, the Caspian Sea, or all three. That's my story, and it's stickin' to me...

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Davian

Hi Davian,

Since you posted this in 2011 we can see how the Middle East has been destabilized and countries are picking sides and gearing up for a possible global conflict. IMO any direct military confrontation between the United States and Russia has a very real possibility of becoming nuclear in which case the entire planet loses. But for arguments sake let's imagine a conventional world war between western civilizations and eastern civilizations. Lets say on one side of this conventional world war we have the U.S. and all of it's allies, the EU nations, most of the countries in the United Nations and NATO. On the other side of this way there is the BRICS nations, and a large portion of Middle Eastern countries who view Zionism as a threat would most likely side with the east like Iran, Syria, and Lebanon just to name a few and don't forget China's client state North Korea.

The main reason and the main difference between the America that won World War 2 and the America now is that it was a manufacturing machine that was able to produce superior war machinery and ammunition faster than they were being used and destroyed which meant that the enemy couldn't put a dent in the American military. Since then, globalization and outsourcing resulted in countries like China becoming the leaders in manufacturing due to cheap child labor and the lack of labor laws. So in my opinion, even though western technology is far superior to any others, without significant manufacturing capability it will be much more difficult and maybe impossible for the west and it's allies to fight a sustained conventional world war and win.

top topics

join