It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube Censoring results!! Proof

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

The first four results when using the default "relevancy" setting, seem to be have been posted within one day ago and are news stations (so must be sponsored). the 5th video has more views than collateral murder. I'm not sure about the 6th or 7th video.
edit on 29-3-2011 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Worse still. Type Collateral Mur and youtube will have ZERO suggestions.

They didn't censor Bill Cooper though.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
How about when your viewing a Youtube video on certain conspiratorial events or something similar and you can conveniently look to the right side of the screen and find some video showing some sexual innuendos such as a woman in a bikini seemingly trying to steer you away from what you're watching.

totally agree, its the tendency, more emphasis when you are searching controversial info

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
How about when your viewing a Youtube video on certain conspiratorial events or something similar and you can conveniently look to the right side of the screen and find some video showing some sexual innuendos such as a woman in a bikini seemingly trying to steer you away from what you're watching.

Haha that is soo true!

Last time i was looking for videos on rothschilds and on the side i noticed all the cute n bubbly girls videos poppin up.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by soleprobe

So collateral trailer is an often used term? A trailer that you tow as collateral?

No, the trailer for the movie Collateral. Every time I look for certain scenes in movies I enjoyed, the option to see the trailer comes up in suggestions.

Seems odd though but paying to have a suggestion be seen/unseen does seem plausible to me. Nice find though Professional.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hmm some proof you have there.

"As you type, Google Suggest returns search queries based on other users' search activities"

www.google.com...

This just means no one is searching for it. Google Suggest data is based on searches performed, not content.
The video got 11 million views from other than simply typing for it in a search box. I saw the video for the first time by clicking the link from ATS… then emailing it around from there.

As for the bikini clad maidens drawing you away from important topics, try clicking the video and read the Tags. Some YouTube users will do anything for views.

Please look into how something works before making such hilarious claims.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Sorry to bump this, but guys keep posting proofs and screenshots of various search engines (google, yahoo, etc..) and news agencies not showing what you are explicitly searching.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

This isn't the first time Google has done stuff such as this, but good find.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyprex

*looks at tags*

Tags:

Wikileaks
Iraq
classified
murder
military

hmm how bout that. oh and just a tad bit of information for you, even if the video isn't searched for directly from youtube, if the video is popular no matter what it will still appear in predicted searches.

oh and you cannot say that that out of those 11 million views that at least a million (if not more were through people searching youtube)
edit on 31-3-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
goog(EL) bought youtube few years ago and we starded seeing a lot of changes. now it is the biggest mainstream internet T.V. with commercials, paid trolls, pedophiles,spammers and so on. one thing that made youtube very popular was that anybody can post a video and get featured. look at youtube now even the white house has its own chann EL. still theres a lot of information useful in there but i can see it coming slowly they will be banning/blocking videos under copyright law. if this continues youtube is done for but before this happens all information will be CON TROLLED by a supercomputer "the beast".

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

If you type the word "murde" into the search box it does not suggest "murder".
I think it may be because the word murder would show violent videos which they do not want hosted there!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join