It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High incidence of stress corrosion cracking (SCC) cracks have been found in the core Shroud and PLR

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
This paper is from 2003!! This reactor had major damage and cracking for 8 years...and no mention in MSM. I don't see any repair info.. in this report either .DAMAGE TO REACTOR FROM 2003

to view the original pdf i searched for the url on wayback because some other strange web error page popped up...trying to scare people away...if someone can help me post a large pdf file i have it saved....

THIS IS BIG PEOPLE

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I don't know what's big anymore.

Second line.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by eastbosbud
This paper is from 2003!! This reactor had major damage and cracking for 8 years...and no mention in MSM. I don't see any repair info.. in this report either .DAMAGE TO REACTOR FROM 2003

to view the original pdf i searched for the url on wayback because some other strange web error page popped up...trying to scare people away...if someone can help me post a large pdf file i have it saved....

THIS IS BIG PEOPLE

When they said that milk in Tokyo had registered radioactive I wondered about this. i know a cow has to eat radiated grass to get radiation in her milk. It just seemed way too short a period for it to show up in milk as fast as it did. And from what cows?
What if there were radiation in that environment since before the quake but they didn't know because it wasn't being tested for till now?

I keep bringing this up and.... *crickets*.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by eastbosbud

And I see that in the profession itself they call the reactor covering a "Shroud". Wow, I was unaware of that. This is another affirmation on the Nostradamus Quatrain I posted a little bit ago on this subject regarding 'Vesta's Tomb/Sepulchre" .

Amazing how synchronicity works.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I am making a video of the PDF file and will post shortly.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
If there was radioactivity, they had knowledge of it. You dont run a nuclear plant without testing regulary. Maybe they didnĀ“t report but they are testing for sure

new topics

top topics

join