It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl that predicted Japan EQ IS NOT SAYING California will have a quake in March 31!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Ok, this is generating a bit of confusion... Its not the same other thread because...

Girl that predicted Japan EQ IS NOT SAYING California will have a quake in March 31! thats the alternative theory and the point. Read the entire post please.

I've seen the videos of this girl and I suspect there is some true information on them but I have to say that in this last video she is not saying that there will be an earthquake in California next March 31, she is saying about a bad feeling in that location on that day. Its the opening sentence and you can see it in still pic of her video:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ac824c02e21.jpg[/atsimg]

Now the closest thing we have in their predictions about the March 31 its case that we have a Saturn opposition Jupiter planetary alignment since today and the window is open until 31.
Like the Moon when she reaches the full phase, Jupiter now has reached its full phase in relation to Saturn, thus also beginning their cycle’s waning period that will last until December 21, 2020, when the next conjunction is due on 0°
The Jupiter-Saturn opposition is the culmination or climax of a cycle that began in the year 2000, before 9/11 changed everything, and will end only in 2020.
In mundane astrology these planets represent social order and they are well documented in history when certain events have coincided whit this alignment.

She says its a bad place to be
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ca6726c5b667.jpg[/atsimg]

Now trying to analize their sentences with the eventual alignment what if the mix is from social order issue?
a kind of revolution? curfew? martial order? uprising? protests? military attack? economic collapse? What if its an event that causes social economic chaos? have you thinking about it? Not a quake or tsunami?

I am telling this because she says something about that in her video , I am referring specifically to the phrase:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ff3e87a87a59.jpg[/atsimg]

but then... why Los Angeles?

You will find that more than one pass of some of the oppositions saturn jupiter are very interesting:

1931 Great Depression at top of big events.

The Jupiter Saturn Cycle has a key role in shaping great changes in the human history, that was the main reason for it to be called The Great Chronocrator by the ancients. In this post I will just highlight one fact: during the last Jupiter Saturn opposition time window there was great unrest in the Middle East culminating with the First Gulf War, this time around there is still great unrest in the Middle East and a war in Libya is taking Place.

This from astro-trading website about the cycle.

Maybe someone think a clue abot the location, again... why California?

what is there or what potential circunstance exists in that area that may cause social chaos?

This must to be one terrible of course, one that provoked epic military mobilization, persecution, curfew, etc.

anyone has a clue?
I suspect that this time predicting that girl has more to do with this and no earthquakes or tsunamis. Mis dos pesos

what do you think?

edit on 28-3-2011 by zaper because: adding info to avoid confusion.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Already been done
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
NVM. Bee2010 beat me to it.
edit on 28-3-2011 by brianjordan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bee2010
Already been done
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read the title of this thread. ITS NOT ABOUT AN EARTHQUAKE, thats the point and people with another theories could to colaborate to this thread in regard to the March 31 prediction of the video of the girl.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
OK i am wondering about something making a very epic social chaos, disturbance, something to even deserve a kind of military intervention... and in California.

All you know California is the top of target from japan radiation leaks, no? what if...

Fear is the most dangerous enemy of logic, reason, and common sense. Whether in the military or civilian life, public or private decisions, life or death situations or day-to-day situations, fear can severely deteriorate reasoning abilities.
This particularly appears to be true in areas where fear is used as a psychological weapon. Notable examples is everything what have to see with nuclear power, nuclear events.

So i am thinking in irrational fear of radiation in california... 31 March then? must be a fear madness, panic i guess.

enough to justify military intervention.
Yes, its the usual as we can find on in this article of global security organization.

To restore order in a civil disturbance, a control force must isolate the disturbance area to prevent the disturbance from spreading. It must protect the people, facilities, and services likely to become targets of attacks in a continuing disturbance. It must exert control over the disobedient crowds. It must establish control of the disturbance area. And it must neutralize any special threats that arise. Federal forces can expect to do one, some, all, or any part of these operational tasks. Which operational tasks they perform and to what extent depends on the kind of disturbance and the reason for federal intervention.

More i think and more i believe if something is happening that day 31 must be similar to a curfew. Will see

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
if its not about earthquakes, then she has no credibility. Her 'expertise' lies in earthquakes regarding that comet.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Well allegedly rain in the US has shown radiation that was sent into the atmosphere from the Japan reactor so I'd hazard a guess that some people will get sick and while only a handful will show signs of mild radiation poisoning (the rest are just from a virus that unfortunately causes death in a few but is treatable and as normal as the common cold), the panic that will ensue sees people crowding and fighting to get their hands on medication out of fear.

Maybe also those who die of the normal illness and show mild symptoms of radiation poisoning will cause a state wide panic that the radiation has mutated the virus somehow?

Of course, it could be nothing at all and business as usual but that's the likely scenario I can think of and pours out from my fingers as I type and let the ideas flow.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Gosh, I don't know. It seems pretty peaceful here if you ask me. It's a big city so there's always something going on, but it seems farfetched to think that major social unrest will erupt in 2 days. I suppose anything is possible, we are a city known for riots and such.

Since the Japan earthquake, everyone in the media (including ATS) have been on edge regarding future earthquakes. So it seems this video follows. Plus, there have been a plethora of "psychics" and astrologers foreshadowing a big CA quake.

Cayce was the first big well-known psychic to predict armageddon in California, or one of them anyway. I'm very skeptical about psychics, and the way I see it, lots of charlatans and also-rans are jumping on the bandwagon asserting that they too see Japan falling into the sea and California simply sliding off its hinges into the ocean.

I live in CA and these premonitions do worry me, because while I'm skeptical, I do have an open mind regarding the paranormal. Anything is possible. What got me was that I have had a sinking feeling about this date, March 31, too. I don't know why. Could just be gas
. Could be that it's the last day in March which has proved to be a very turbulent month.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by PeaceLoveEarthling
Gosh, I don't know. It seems pretty peaceful here if you ask me. It's a big city so there's always something going on, but it seems farfetched to think that major social unrest will erupt in 2 days. I suppose anything is possible, we are a city known for riots and such...

I don't know why. Could just be gas
. Could be that it's the last day in March which has proved to be a very turbulent month.

uhmm what about these protests in this video? prelude of social chaos maybe?

How do you see the things over there today?

i know source is a bit polemic, RT news but anyway... people protesting is huge.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by zaper

I think she is refering to LA and a major quake. But; she does imply by stating other low lying coastal areas, major fault areas and such that it could be somewhere else. She could also be implying that LA could be a place of unrest soon.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by zaper

I guess we will know by tomorrow whether or not there is anything to this. It would be really neat if the method she found at predicting earthquakes was real science. Imagine if we could predict natural disasters...we would have a very unified purpose in this world.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
that girl is a liar, good thing it's march 31 already so when nothing happens people would stop checking her videos.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by manticorex5

new topics

top topics

join