Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

U.S. Army kills Afghans who were speeding on bike!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ali3nAlly
reply to post by deccal

As an American, I take pride in bullying you.

When will you realize that nobody in the world loves you.
Pride my ass.
Why dont you join your army and die? The world should save oxygen.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Castaway65

Cut away my eyes? Carve my balls out? U2U me ill give you my personal info so you can come see how that works out for you.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

Originally posted by pshea38

Originally posted by liejunkie01

Originally posted by pshea38
I hate america and what it deceivingly stands for.
I do not include all the honest and decent americans.
If they came into my country illegally and murdered my
countrymen, women and children, i would fight for all
i was worth against them.
Remember this is all down to the 9/11 con/hoax they pulled
on their countrymen and the world.
All governments know of this deception.
All governments are controlled by the same individuals/groups.
They are destroying the world.
May the guilty get their dues, in this life or the next.

Hate is such a strong word. What country do you live in again. I feel this is a thread for american bashing. Where are you from? You are no better than anybody else. It is obviuos that you think you are.

By the way, what country are in again? But for some reason I think you are going to hit and runb on this one.

I agree that hate is such a strong word but there are strong emotions involved
when you consider the misery america (or more accurately the dark forces behind the
hijacking of the american ideal) have histosically reaped upon the innocent.
I am from ireland. I have never murdered anybody in cold blood. I will leave it up
to a higher power to judge me.
No hit and run here.

Remember that all governments are corrupt. Ireland has a long history of this too. I like to think that people of different countries are indeed influenced by "their' own media and government propaganda. Any person going for public office has special interest. Including Ireland. If you look deep down you will probably find that your contry is not all that much different than most. Just because we(USA) have a bigger budget(which is breaking us) does not mean that every soldier serving in the military is a "bad' man. You need to realize that most of these men will come home and make as much of a normal life as any.

The people in power are to blame not the soldier. These men do what they are told. Thats it, whether or not they go off of the deep end is up to the idividual.

Media and government bend the truth to serve their agenda. You are not impervious to this.

I hate america and what it deceivingly stands for.
I do not include all the honest and decent americans.

What if I said, I hate Ireland but not the honest Irish people? Are the people not what makes a country? You are singling out only a few of us over here, but you hate us all as a nation.

fair point. i have no faith in the irish or any government for that matter. power corrupts, right.
if you are not the bullied, you are the bully. because america has the bigger guns, the whole
world must know, but this is not what america proclaims to stand for. it has been hijacked
by nefarious groups who distort and downright twist the will of the people. it is this america
i am referring to. i could not be a soldier because i could not follow orders blindly. i don't
believe any such soldiers, who know they are doing wrong, can come back and live a
normal life. we all have a conscience and a soul and if you hide something in waking life,
it catches up on you in dreams. i am not living under any illusions, but i have the need to
be upset when i perceive something to be wrong.
Does your government represent you?
no-one represents me except me. i am well aware of the corruption in ireland,
historically and presently, and they are no friends of mine.
If they had bigger budgets and bigger guns and became the neighbourhood bully,
they still would not represent me.
All governments fall under the control of the same few groups and individuals and
i resist and condemn them all.
i know you Are you not content to support and defend them, no matter what.
we are All equal, right? we all bleed.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
As a military veteran, I propose that we just stop protecting those of you who do not want to support us. We will pull out of every country we have stakes in and move all the troops back to the US so they can enjoy their families all the time like you do. Then when the SHTF, we ( military ) will protect our interests, i.e. our families, friends and fellow military brothers/sisters. You can fend for yourself, defend yourself, feed yourself and die for yourself. We joined the military to serve our country for whatever they want us to do, whether we agree or not, they send us to war, to kill, to defend ourselves, in the midst of a battle scenario the lines of judgement get very blurry, it is very difficult to be attacked every single second of every day by one type of person and not hold a true prejudice/dislike for that person. You find yourself in a very dark place. Those of you who have never been put in a situation like that do not know what it does to your psyche.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by PFTWHFTB
As a military veteran, I propose that we just stop protecting those of you who do not want to support us. We will pull out of every country we have stakes in and move all the troops back to the US so they can enjoy their families all the time like you do. Then when the SHTF, we ( military ) will protect our interests, i.e. our families, friends and fellow military brothers/sisters. You can fend for yourself, defend yourself, feed yourself and die for yourself. We joined the military to serve our country for whatever they want us to do, whether we agree or not, they send us to war, to kill, to defend ourselves, in the midst of a battle scenario the lines of judgement get very blurry, it is very difficult to be attacked every single second of every day by one type of person and not hold a true prejudice/dislike for that person. You find yourself in a very dark place. Those of you who have never been put in a situation like that do not know what it does to your psyche.

I am sorry for you..
What a waste of a life to serve military..
Do you think you born for this? To kill or to be killed?
You always have another choice rather than to serve military or to your "beloved" country. But you still have a choice and hope a long life to be a real man and serve for the well being of the humanity, not just your "beloved" war machine, aka your corrupted united states.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by deccal

Well being of humanity? Humanity is what creates all governments, creates all wars, creates all corruption. My "War Machine" has saved more innocent lives than it has taken. I am sure it has made an impact on your forefathers lives too which has trickled down to you. My country does have corruption, but I am sure that yours does too. You cannot live in the USA due to the fact that if you were so disappointed, upset, un-proud of your country you would have been told many years ago that you were free to move to wherever your heart desired. It is never a waste to serve your country, a country that has defeated many enemies, conquered the world as a superpower, and given so much to so many people. We could have let Europe go to the Nazi's, that would have been interesting, we could have let so many things happen that we did not. I do not agree with every decision that my country makes, but I love her, support her, serve her and am Damn proud to be an American, and one who has paid his debt to the ones who made this country what it is today by serving in the United States Military.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Connman

"A dead Taliban is a good Taliban. "

nazis said a "dead jew is a good jew", in Rwanda the hutu considered a dead tootsie & good tootsie.. as history repeats, the names change but the carnage remains the same.

Hating who you are told by a political party and or mailable media sources .. is so 1930s Germany ago.. didn't ANYONE learn a lesson from WWII history?

Remember kids, "patriotism" does not exist beyond the US border.. those who fight for "their" so called country are terrorists, insurgents, or taliban pre-judged by dear leader to die for freedom.
edit on 30-3-2011 by GovtFlu because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoverBoy
reply to post by Vicky32

Invaders to some yes I will agree....liberators to many as well.

Not to the Vietnamese, I assure you! I have Vietnamese students at the language school where I teach...and their parents remember!
Oh, and no, not really to anyone else either.
Vicky

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
speed kills...em boys just hastened the inevitable...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by PFTWHFTB
As a military veteran, I propose that we just stop protecting those of you who do not want to support us. We will pull out of every country we have stakes in and move all the troops back to the US so they can enjoy their families all the time like you do. Then when the SHTF, we ( military ) will protect our interests, i.e. our families, friends and fellow military brothers/sisters. You can fend for yourself, defend yourself, feed yourself and die for yourself.

That suits me. You're not defending or protecting me and my family! Or were you addressing just your fellow Americans?
V.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu.. those who fight for "their" so called country are terrorists, insurgents, or taliban pre-judged by dear leader to die for freedom.

Thing is, the Taliban are not fighting for their country they are defending
their rights; Just as americans would fight for their right to bare arms.
There shouldn't there be such double standards

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

Im not talking about Vietnam, im talking about the M.E. I know because I was there. I got info from people who I asked myself. Im pretty sure you didn't.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctorvannostren
First off this story is old and has been explained plenty of times. They ARE NOT innocent civilians, they are armed enemies. Also vehicle born IEDs have always been such a big threat and these guys didnt want to take any chances.

If you disagree with how the situation was handled go over there and get your change on but Im absolutely certain that anybody who has anything to live for, and of course a little experience fighting cowards, wouldve done the same thing.

But the armchair cowards LOVE to play monday morning quarterback.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32

reply to post by Vicky32

Invaders to some yes I will agree....liberators to many as well.

Not to the Vietnamese, I assure you! I have Vietnamese students at the language school where I teach...and their parents remember!
Oh, and no, not really to anyone else either.
Vicky

Vicky unless you are in Vietnam, you should ask the parents of your students why they and a million other Vietnames took to the seas after the US left ... something about executions for counterevolutionary thought and re-education camps.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu
reply to post by Connman

"A dead Taliban is a good Taliban. "

nazis said a "dead jew is a good jew", in Rwanda the hutu considered a dead tootsie & good tootsie.. as history repeats, the names change but the carnage remains the same.

Hating who you are told by a political party and or mailable media sources .. is so 1930s Germany ago.. didn't ANYONE learn a lesson from WWII history?

Remember kids, "patriotism" does not exist beyond the US border.. those who fight for "their" so called country are terrorists, insurgents, or taliban pre-judged by dear leader to die for freedom.
edit on 30-3-2011 by GovtFlu because: Spelling

Spend a couple months in Afghanistan and see what the Taliban are like and then come back and tell me they arent on the same level of animals and insects.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Vicky32

Im not talking about Vietnam, im talking about the M.E. I know because I was there. I got info from people who I asked myself. Im pretty sure you didn't.

I'm sure you're wrong about that... I "got info" from people who lived there before you people invaded.
Vicky

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike

Vicky unless you are in Vietnam, you should ask the parents of your students why they and a million other Vietnamese took to the seas after the US left ... something about executions for counterevolutionary thought and re-education camps.

Sigh... I know you Americans are rather shaky on geography and history - but basically there are two reasons : Agent Orange (which is still causing birth defects all these decades later) and the #e you're banging on about which took place in Cambodia which FYI is a different country.
Where do you get the million figure from?
No I am not in Vietnam. My students have come here to study, then they will return to Vietnam, where they and their families still live (and always have).
Why did you Americans steal all those 'orphan' children when you left? (Mia Farrow was one of the celebs who adopted some of these pretend orphan/refugee kids) However, you all ignored the children born to women who had had (more or less) willing relationships with American soldiers...
I still laugh myself sick over the mental picture of guys running across a rooftop to an American plane, escaping minutes ahead of retribution, dropping briefcases full of stolen money in their panic... That was 1975.
There will be retribution, count on it. You'll be bombed back to your own cesspool, and any American who travels outside the continental USA will be a pariah, pitied and loathed. I have seen it!
Vicky

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

Originally posted by GovtFlu.. those who fight for "their" so called country are terrorists, insurgents, or taliban pre-judged by dear leader to die for freedom.

Thing is, the Taliban are not fighting for their country they are defending
their rights; Just as americans would fight for their right to bare arms.
There shouldn't there be such double standards

You don't know what's going in Afghanistan. The Taliban even murdered women and children even stone them for something they can never agreed on. you should talk to the Local Afghan civilians and talk to them what like under Taliban rule. The West and the taliban are not the same. A soldier protects the innocent when at all possible, not brutalizes them, The Taliban are scum. The taliban who chose not to wear uniforms and hide among civilians population and result of that gets blowed up by an Allied Aircraft. The action by a few soldires doesn't represent the US military as a whole.
edit on 31-3-2011 by Paulioetc15 because: (no reason given)
edit on 31-3-2011 by Paulioetc15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

Your telling me im wrong when I asked them myself? Yes that's why they wanted to take us in...feed us...let us stay with them. Come off of your island, take a flight over, you may learn something that the msm doesn't tell you.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

reply to post by Vicky32

Your telling me im wrong when I asked them myself? Yes that's why they wanted to take us in...feed us...let us stay with them. Come off of your island, take a flight over, you may learn something that the msm doesn't tell you.

And you gave their children candy and their women nylons, right?
Sorry, I don't believe the picture you're painting. You guys are not saviours, you're killers.
V.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join

Help ATS Recover with your Donation.
read more: Help ATS Recover With Your Contribution