It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUST SEE- The EPA Wants To Regulate Dust

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...=139

Not the governments place to regulate dust...but, then again; what the hell today is within the governments realm of constitutional authority?

Starts to get good 0:58

edit on 28-3-2011 by Bronco51082 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
only a GOP member would do such a thing. Since when did they get so stupid? Are they all coming out of the woodwork now? I mean ever since Georgie came into power is when I started to notice them. Have they always been so dumb? I remember reading Dwight and a few other GOPs were pretty good presidents. But dust? Honestly? Lets cut the NPR and regulate dust
. Lets spend countless amount of taxpayer dollars to stop gay marriage. And regulate dust.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Governments controlling dust may seem weird to some, but remember the government already regulates and controls the rain that falls on your property.

The reason I would guess they would want to control dust would be to control and prevent lawsuits because of your neighbors dust getting into your property and ruining it.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I've always thought that there should be a wholesale government job-swap. Put the overly authoritarian EPA in charge of regulating Wall Street, for instance. You can probably think of a few possibilities of your own....

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
This thread deserves some context. Perhaps the OP could read more into it and comment on it with the video.

edit on 28-3-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

The continuing resolution makes massive cuts to the EPA’s budget. The legislation cuts EPA funding by $3 billion, 29 percent below fiscal year 2010. Overall, Simpson cut $4.5 billion from his subcommittee’s budget.

“It has become clear to me in talking to the job creators in this country that allowing these regulations to go into effect would prevent job creation and inhibit economic growth at a time when our economy is still struggling,” Simpson said in a statement. “It should be up to Congress, not the Administration, to determine whether and how to regulate greenhouse gases, and in attempting to do so without congressional authority, I’m concerned that EPA has overreached.”

Source

Is this all just a ruse? Maybe the head of the EPA pushed for the dirt regulations to try and pull favor from the public, while being in cohoots with the people in Washington that want to limit its power all together.

Maybe the EPA is working independently and pushed for regulations to because the people there were mad about the budget cuts.

There is always more to the story than a politician waving his arms in the air, trying to appeal to the common folk.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
your right I just thought it was kinda funny

top topics

join