It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Exposed as Benedict Arnold by Viscous Attack on Alex Jones

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I want everybody on ATS to spread the word of this very very disturbing clip of the Glenn Beck radio show last Friday where Beck and his fellow NWO CIA Neocon stooges absolutely savage Alex Jones and Charlie Sheen with some very strange homosexual references! It's just downright disgusting what level Glenn Beck has fallen to. He won't dare speak Alex Jones' name because he knows Alex Jones is bigger than himself and is a TRUE Patriot while Beck just serves the Bush Neocon wing of the NWO. He loves the other Neocons NWO scum like Gingrich, Romney, Palin and Huckabee. None of which of course have ever called to abolish the Skull and Bones controlled Federal Reserve! Funny how that works huh.

Bottom line, Beck is a traitor for attacking a fellow Patriot that's made over 30 films educating the planet about the satanic new world order. Glenn Beck shouldn't be attacking a fellow Patriot UNLESS he's being paid to do so by his new world order masters. Glenn Beck is so dumb he doesn't even know that he's working for the new world order by attacking Alex Jones. Share this clip on all sites! I can't embed it because it's on Glenn Beck's site only and they want you to pay to be brainwashed there. What a joke!

Look at the mind control of this website called "the rightscoop", what is this site anyway, some nwo neocon trash site that attacks the real patriots when you should be licking the boots of Alex Jones because he makes you look like a fool. They think it's "Hillarious" to defame and tell lies about Alex Jones and Charlie Sheen. This is pure evil and shows what a joke they are also. Here's the link to the clip. It exposes Beck as an evil hypocrite that is pathetically petty as well. This is the man that is calling for people to get down on their knees and pray to God every night? LOL

www.therightscoop.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Alex Jones woke me up to a bunch of stuff. I gotta a ton respect for him, but he is kind of a tool at times.

This actually starts out kind of funny. It goes on too long, but it is kind of true.

Alex was kind of exaggerating his relationship with Sheen to kind of toot his own horn. The whole gay thing of course if just immaturity at play.

Do you really expect much out of Glenn Beck?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
alex jones is a fear mongering hoaxer, good for you beck!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Man, maybe I could give GB a High 5 for once saying something funny.

Alex is a dink, a liar, a fraud, and a fear monger whom has one thing in mind, Profit...dollar sense.

Anyone who believes him has not done their own research on Alex Jones and whom he was before Infowars, and how many fraudulent people he is connected to. Its sad to see so many people are taken back by such a fascist style of reporting, to which I dont think anything Alex Jones in this style of career has ever broken a story on his own. Or should I say one with any ounce of validity to it.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

Nor do I go for Beck either, they are two guys who (alex being first of course) who are seeing a trend happening and capitalizing on that trend. Again do research see who Beck was previous to whom he is now, and follow the money trail, Your answer will be found quickly.

And like Charlie sheens latest and brilliant marketing scheme, along side Alex, I think Glen beck is cashing in on this whole situation that truly isnt anything more than a bunch of baffoons fooling unsuspecting people and making some ratings to which cash ensues. All 3 have undoubtedly conspired here!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
heh...look at yall talking # about mr. jones when hes done more then the both of you have (not talking about you, OP)

you would prefer to listen to beck, the one who is known for stealing alex jone's material, warping it, and selling it back to the people as lies on the network he works for, FOX.

so you would believe a liar on fox news, opposed to a man you dont know anything about believed the disinformation about him pumped out by mainstream outlets and his critics. right.

because the infomations about who alex jones might be is more important then the information he tells people. right.

get over yourselves.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

Alex Said this back in 2009 to Glenn Beck: "I salute you, you are trailblazing, you are reaching tens of millions of people every week with the truth.”You are beginning to get on the right side of history,I’m really flattered, actually, that my research, my ideas, are having such an effect through you."

These Two are FRIENDS working together,no matter what it may seem like! make no mistake about this people!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

Normally when people attack another it's because they're afraid. They know this other guy is getting all the attention so they lash out like a 2yr old.

We have seen this many many times here on ATS... People think we're just suppose to take their word without presenting fact. Like calling a UFO video fake without proving why you think it's fake. In reality in may be.. put you have to prooooooooVe it.. just can't say it... (winkwink) lol

Beck and Hannity are famous for running they're mouths but can't back it up. Take 911...they can't have a debate on the issue because they know we'll cream them. Instead of having facts they spew insults... case in point...

Yea hear that D? lol

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I heard that bit in the car on Friday. I was laughing and almost spit my coffee. Glenn has a tendency to get a little silly on Fridays.
If you ever actually listen to Glenn, he's the first to tell you that he's an ENTERTAINER first and foremost. The bit was immature but funny.

We can say that GB does appear to be listening to what Alex Jones is saying. If he's stealing Alex's material I'll get it from him because his presentation is better.

Every time I listen to Alex he makes me feel hopeless. At least G.B. adds a bit of humor and hope to some very bleak and depressing material.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by vonhelton
alex jones is a fear mongering hoaxer, good for you beck!!!

Really? He's been right thus far...besides he has a little thing called Evidence... and so does the guest he has on his show. He backs his stuff up because he has to.. that's why people fail at proving him wrong.

This has been a huge issue on ATS.. you can't just say it... back it up... I see you calling names..but not proving where he's lied, or a hoaxer as you say... lol

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

Really? Someone said Alex Jones is a fraud and something bad about Mr. Winning?

So what? Alex is a lying sack of cow manure and Sheen is a coke head, womanizing, wife beating turd.

Good for Glenn Beck.
edit on 28-3-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by XelNaga

Neither have done anything significant, and for anyone to say so would prove their resources and research to be invalid. What they do is steal free media resources and reports from other media sources and post them or report on them over the internet and TV. You may mention Bohemian Grove, I would say so what. looked like a childs highschool play to me if you ask.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Any one who thought to buy silver back when Jones and his guests first suggested it might be a good idea would be seriously having a good laff on this thread...and at Beck

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Reply to post by GlennCanady

It's not the first time.

Research his attack on Texas Gubernatorial candidate Debra Medina, and his (Beck's) ties with Bildeberger Rick Perry

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Comparing Alex Jones and Glenn Beck is like trying to distinguish which psychopath is crazier.

They both are idiots. The difference is Alex Jones has a megaphone and Glenn Beck has a chalkboard.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
and soros has snopes
and obama has a teleprompter
difference is AJ aint in the forefront of destroying america

edit on 28-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2011 by Danbones because: punctuation

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Here's my imitation of Glenn on his radio show....

"We have information that will blow your mind, we will lay it out after the commercial...."
two minutes later. after the commercial break
"This stuff is spooky. We will lay it all out tonight on Fox, but you're going to have to watch us to get all the information"
Two hours later, and after countless plugs for his TV show, no new information.

I have to think he refers you to his radio show every night on Fox, to get all the information. He seems to think he is making all these connections, I know damned well that most of it was covered on this site months if not years before the light came on in his head. I used to like him, but he's sold out recently going after the almighty dollar. He seems much more interested in profit, the ratings went to his head.

Alex Jones started the ribbing of Glenn years ago. Perhaps he saw him for the money grubber he is.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Here is one:Hoax
www.prisonplanet.com...

Here you go:

and a funny one:

(the following 3 points are also FACT:

Alex Jones ran for senate in 2000 but when he figured out he had no shot he gave up. He was working for the united states government. A sudden change of heart when he figured out no one wanted him representing them? so create fear mongering?

n July 2000, a group of Austin Community Access Center (ACAC) programmers claimed that Jones used legal proceedings and ACAC policy to intimidate them or get their shows thrown off the air. The programmers made their views known via radio broadcast and websites.[24] Also in 2000
( a community TV stations programming people!)

In 2006 Alex Jnes entered Canada to cover the builderberg meeting in Ottawa ontario Canada. He was a bastard and a juvenile and acted like he was god, the security and police detained him rightfully after causing a huge scene, to which he later went on record as saying, " I could have handled that better". end quote.

Alex Jones cuts off a phone in with a different point of view:
www.erichufschmid.net...

Can we forget the catastrophe which started his career with that Y2K mumbo jumbo voodoo combo and his fear mongering? sickening!

Alex caught red handed censoring information yet again:
www.wingtv.net...

He was caught back in 2006 or 07 stating that the Haditha Marines were not innocent of what they had done, when it was proven they were...more BS on his part.

There was a recent broadcast where some woman called in and set panic into his dumbass viewers and he did nothing about it. there is a form on here about it. IT WAS STAGED PEOPLE!!!!!

He will not relate any information about Israels involvement with 9/11.

He also ripped off Bill coopers prediction about 9/11 and osama bin laden being blamed, to which Cooper said it first. With such detail that anything Alex said afterward was an obvious plagiarism.

He always reports what others convey and research, then twists the information to seem as though his team has created it.

He works closely with Jesse Ventura and ron paul, again other US congressmen and govenors.
(Not that Ron Paul isnt an interesting fellow) (But Jesse' track record....is a whole other story.)

He acted like an Ass during the libertyrestorationproject peaceful protest with his bullhorn years back, and caused nothing but none sense. These people seem to be true to your United States 2nd amendment and while Aj claims to be a supporter, he acted like a baby and crashed the protest for no reason...OR WAS THERE?
(there is a youtube video as well of some of this--SOME OF THIS)

Turning a peaceful guns rights into chaos:www.youtube.com...
BTW, that whole camp fema coffin thing...he took video from a coffin company stock yard: VANTAGE PRODUCTS CO. and Polyguard CO. whom specifically make veterans coffins for those less fortunate. The locations Alex filmed was at Polyguard Co. JUST DISGUSTING...making up these kinds of stories all in the name of fame, or what little it is that has.

SO YOU WANT YER PROOF DO YA? I guess your next door neighbors ( AH hem) are a wee bit more capable of determining what news is good news and who and what garbage is coming out of your country!
And you sit there and have the audacity to ask for proof...DO SOME RESEARCH, STOP LISTENING TO THIS GUY! All this information I am typing is what I could remember over the years off the top of my head, who knows what else is out there.

Whats the best way to control the opposition? to be the leader of it right!!! Think !

BUT THE BIGGEST REASON HE IS A FAKE, is because.....HE IS STILL ALIVE! Unlike Bill Cooper, and many others like PS and Mr Wolfe.

edit on 28-3-2011 by misfitofscience because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
no offense to the OP but me thinks
you need to learn the facts of who
is on who's side.

Beck is not NWO.
Beck is OWO
and so is AJ.

This is a squabble between talk show hosts,
nothing more. Both Beck and AJ are on
the same side.

Murdoch (OWO) vs Soros (NWO)

it's not good for Murdoch when Soros
can get the OWO troops fighting
amongst themselves.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Yes, after he stole it from george Soros whom said back in 1999 to start buying gold and silver.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join