It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is Donald Trump, Newborn Birther, Trying To Hide From Us?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
All of a sudden Donald Trump is on the band wagon to get Obama to show everyone his birth certificate. He goes as far as to show his, only it's not the one with all the details, short form, and It's from Jamaica. Something stinks here, the motives are very questionable, what is Donald Trump up to??
Anyone got any ideas out there?

TextWhat is Donald Trump hiding? The multimillionaire developer has, overnight, become a leading voice of the “birther” movement, members of which doubt that President Barack Obama was born in the United States (and, thus, is unable to produce an authentic U.S. birth certificate). “It’s inconceivable that, after four years of questioning, the president still hasn’t produced his birth certificate,” Trump told Newsmax. “I’m just asking President Obama to show the public his birth certificate. Why’s he making an issue out of this?" To prove how easy it was for a household employee to find his birth certificate, Trump, 64, crowed, “It took me one hour to get my birth certificate.” As seen above, he provided the conservative web site with what he purports to be his birth certificate.

www.thesmokinggun.com...

www.politico.com...
edit on 28-3-2011 by hawaii50th because: add another link

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

What Is Donald Trump, Newborn Birther, Trying To Hide From Us?

The fact that he's going bald.

Something stinks here, the motives are very questionable, what is Donald Trump up to??
Anyone got any ideas out there?

Well, he is running for the republican party. Must have thought that this was a decent way to get a few votes, which it probably is, sadly.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
While I myself don't consider the evidence presented thus far proof of constitutional eligibility for the office of the President, I tend to agree with you, that at this point in time any fuel thrown onto the flames stink of agenda. Especially when it's someone of Trump's stature. The fact that he's a billionaire developer is irrelevant. The fact that he's a reality TV star however, means that in this country at least, his word carries weight.

I don't know that it's so much hiding something, and maybe he does just want his president to prove he's eligible for, well the presidency, but it sure seems like there's an ulterior motive afoot here. Trump 2012 perhaps?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I don't know if Trump is involved, but Obama is being set up.
I am not a fan of Obama...or Hillary, Bush, Soros, Beck, Rush, Netanyahu, Ghaddafi, Biden, Cameron, Petraeus, or any of the others taking orders from the Rothschilds and other families that write their checks, BUT...
Obama is being set up.

Who knows what Trump is up to. Maybe he has been reading alternative news, like ATS. He is really just a millionaire in the news as far as I am concerned. Nothing to do with the fact that Obama is being set up.

Set up for the big fall. OUCH. Swim with sharks...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Unit541

Its either PR for Trump in 2012 or TPTB that bailed his ass out back in the day are pushing for him to make a splash. Any thoughts?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I'm not American so I have no clue as to which territories outside the actual country exist but as far as I know... Jamaica isn't apart of America so does that make Trump ineligible to run for office?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dendro

I believe it is in New York.
www.jamaicahospital.org...

But that does not look like any American birth certificate I have seen (I'm not American, but it looks weird).

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

Well , for one thing , he is Still Bitter about his Losses from the 09' Crash...........

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I dont care where Trump was born, I dont think we should have a president that has a Tribble permanently attached to his head.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench30
reply to post by Unit541

Its either PR for Trump in 2012 or TPTB that bailed his ass out back in the day are pushing for him to make a splash. Any thoughts?

Yes, maybe it's time for him to pay up, there's always a price attached for making deals with the devil.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dendro
I'm not American so I have no clue as to which territories outside the actual country exist but as far as I know... Jamaica isn't apart of America so does that make Trump ineligible to run for office?

Not really, as long as his parents are both U.S. citizens all he would need is the proper documentation to prove he is a U.S. citizen the only difference being born in a foreign country. He still would have status.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be great if money didn't rule running for politics. If your not rich you have no chance, that is why it's so crooked.
We need good smart regular types that know what the real world is like. But really, it was never like that, since the days of the blue bloods rule.

It's a gut feeling that this is just another ploy for the crown, or to distract the masses from Japan, the middle east, the economy, and all the other crookedness around.

Another ploy could to try and regain the confidence of the people. It's probably all of the above.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Reply to post by hawaii50th

Trump is obviously a racist.

All birthers are.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Well I partially agree. There may very well be a set up, but I don't think it is Obama. In the spirit of conspiracy, I think the entire Birther movement is being set up. In the parlance of Mark Twain, Obama exudes the calm confidence of a Christian holding four aces.
I think he is going to draw the fife and drum crowd into the largest political defeat in recent memory. He'll let them amplify the Birth Certificate accusation to the point of a platform and then BAM! How do you like dem aces ladies.
In the words of Napoleon: "Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake."

Oh and BTW, I am no longer a staunch defender of Obama the President, but rather Obama the American Citizen.

Regarding Trump, attacking sitting Presidents is nothing new:

edit on 29-3-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Trump, just like Obama, could very easily afford to pay millions just to keep his birth cert from being made public, but he didn't.
Even if Barry was indeed born in Hawaii something tells me his birt cert might reveal discrepancies regarding what we have been led to believe about Obama.
Maybe his sex is actually F.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Trump, just like Obama, could very easily afford to pay millions just to keep his birth cert from being made public, but he didn't.

Oh really, could you show us a copy?

Even if Barry was indeed born in Hawaii something tells me his birt cert might reveal discrepancies regarding what we have been led to believe about Obama.

But isn't the Anti-Christ supposed to be a male? Weak sauce. :shk:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
If we learned anything in early 2000, its that we can no longer vote for someone who prone to bankruptcy. cough cough Bush cough bankrupted everything he touched before being president, and now we're going broke..

If we vote Trump, he's just going to file for bankruptcy like he always has in real life..

Trump is a dump and not worth the bump

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Just to make clear, The Jamaican Hospital is in USA...

www.sunshinestatenews.com...

These new reports don't surprise me though, I expect Trump to get a lot of bad pres and attacks for this, but the fact still remains, why the hell will Obama not show his Birth Certificate when the American people are demanding it. There is something very fishy here, and it's not in the Trump camp but in the BARRACK HUSSEIN OSAMA camp

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Originally posted by Alxandro

Oh really, could you show us a copy?

But isn't the Anti-Christ supposed to be a male? Weak sauce. :shk:

Try reading the first post, there's a link straight to it

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
just like the way the US installed democracy in Hawaii
remember?
missioaries and gunboats
HI! we are moving in!"

you got Obama

demo crazy

trump is there to make wrestling
SPORTS entertainment
ooops I mena political
SPORTS entertainment
NO ONE EVER WENT BROKE UNDERESTIMATING THE INTELLIGENCE OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

In case any of you haven't noticed, the US is on the rocks, but the ptb don'tquite have all the fleece sheered yet
edit on 29-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join