It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans rise up against Wall Street! Not 1 peep on MSM

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoHierarchy
reply to post by morder1

Via the Los Angeles Independent Media (LA Indymedia):

la.indymedia.org...

Those photos show that the crowds were quite large.... hard to know what to make of this... but I'll take RT over FOX any day

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
Found this in my subscription list

lol, silly commies. why don't they protest for 9/11 truth instead? these 'protests'
(all over the world) are just a charade. seriously. like banksters give a flying
# about some union commies 'protesting'... come to think of it, they might
all be in on it together! think ffs.

by the way, what kind of nazi styled flag is that in one of those photos?
wtf? were they shooting a white stripes video there too? seriously wtf?
edit on 30-3-2011 by psyop911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
reply to post by jfj123

Yeah I agree that peaceful protests are about useless these days, it just goes on unnoticed and nothing gets done...

As JFK once said, those who make peaceful revoltuion impossible, make violent revolution innevitable.

Well said! Agreed. Peaceful protesting will not get anything accomplished. These greedy politicians and corporations wont pay any attention to a peaceful protest. Inevitably it will come to violence.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Time and time again I see American sranting about their governemnt and how much they do not want any control ove them. So insulated they are they have been dumbed down by their own thoughts and predjudices and hates.

My advice is leave Amercia right now, sell all you have and give it to the poor and become a MUsil, change your language and go and live in Afganistan in the most devout area there you can find.

I'd give you three days at most before you're so frightened by what you see in yourself let alone outside your door and what they put in your head you would leave if you could.

But you won't, none of you, because you are wingy, chicken hearted, moaning, groaning, lazy (and a good USA term... SOB's), who wouldn't know a good place and a good life if it hit you in the face... you really wouldn't. Go to Afganistan and see how good the government is to you, the religion is to you, the lifestyle is to you, the freedoms are to you, the money, the toys, the homes, the nightlife, the shopping, the freedom of internet, the ability to kiss your girl in public or for her to wear the fashion she chooses not what old men say she should.

Go there, get out of America and leave it to thosewho love it and appreciate it and want to built it. Piss off and leave it to those that actually love that land.

...and I'm not even an American or live there..... do I have some human brothers who agree with me?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by arbelisk
Inevitably it will come to violence.

and that's what they want in the first place. for things to get out of control so they can
restore order once again. it's a pretty simple ploy if you actually think about it for a
moment or two.
edit on 30-3-2011 by psyop911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
This is not about Americans rising up against wall street. It's about public unions decrying the fact that they might have to pay a portion of their health care and bemoaning the fact that there $100K salary + benefit packages are being scrutinized by the public. The demonstration you are seeing was orchestrated by the unions and does not represnt mainstream America at all. It is not "spontaneous." It was ordeered by the union bosses.

the "Great Awakening" is the fact that mainstream Americans are finally realizing how screwed they have been by the public unions in the first place. It's about time that ordinary citizens rose up and informed public servants that they are our employees and we are not their servants.

Thats pretty funny - unless.......................are you being serious about this post ?

If you are serious, and I can't see how that is possible, then you are the last in a long line to wake up.

Here is everyone else thinking it is the BANKS and their trillion dollar bailouts which cost everyone so dearly- the banks didn't like that reality so they started blaming the workers of America - the teachers, the fireman, the police - and you fell for it hook line and sinker - .....................unless you're joking - and for your sake I hope your joking.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
If we would quit serving the elite completely and make them do for themselfs then they wouldn't have as much time to figure out how to ruin our lifes. also the unions aren't serving our interest as much as their own agendas they lobby the politicians and special interest groups to keep their hefty salaries which are quit larger than ours! Again we need to unite but not through existing unions that are as corrupt as our politicians. We have to figure out a way to communicate to the three hundred million of our brothers and sisters that work to keep our country running!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laokin

Originally posted by ohioriver
Clearly Russia has got it wrong.LOL Those are protests from the union laws implemented in WI. To even suggest people were protesting against wall street and the banks just shows how far RT will go in twisting the news. They are just like every other news channel in the US. Corrupt and spineless. The people protesting would have spent their energy better by protesting against CNNNBCCBSNYTIMES and the dozens of others who only report half truths and fluff news.

You are kidding me right? You have to do more than just state they twisted the facts. I don't see how it was twisted..... What they said goes against what every other MSM has said, so -- for them to be in "cahoots" with them is a bit of a stretch... no?

I however do agree, if people protest MSM it would have more importance, this is not to say that what they were protesting is useless....

Or maybe I missed something somewhere??????

If I did, could you explain it for me in a civil manner?

There was nothing in my previous post to suggest I was being uncivil. The footage in original OP was not about Wall Street. The footage shown was from LA protests supporting the Union protests in WI. RT today lied when they said it was not reported any where else. Check the link in my previous post and you will see ABC covered the protest. RT said the protest was about Americans rising up against wall street. The protesters were protesting the WI law concerning the Union in WI.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laokin

Clearly Russia has got it wrong.LOL Those are protests from the union laws implemented in WI. To even suggest people were protesting against wall street and the banks just shows how far RT will go in twisting the news. They are just like every other news channel in the US. Corrupt and spineless. The people protesting would have spent their energy better by protesting against CNNNBCCBSNYTIMES and the dozens of others who only report half truths and fluff news.

You are kidding me right? You have to do more than just state they twisted the facts. I don't see how it was twisted..... What they said goes against what every other MSM has said, so -- for them to be in "cahoots" with them is a bit of a stretch... no?

I however do agree, if people protest MSM it would have more importance, this is not to say that what they were protesting is useless....

Or maybe I missed something somewhere??????

If I did, could you explain it for me in a civil manner?

There was nothing in my previous post to suggest I was being uncivil. The footage in original OP was not about Wall Street. The footage shown was from LA protests supporting the Union protests in WI. RT today lied when they said it was not reported any where else. Check the link in my previous post and you will see ABC covered the protest. RT said the protest was about Americans rising up against wall street. The protesters were protesting the WI law concerning the Union in WI.

I didn't suggest you were uncivil, as much as I was suggesting it should stay civil.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Fema camps! They are preparing. I gotta say all of us conspiracy nuts are looking to be more on the money day by day. Our political system is a sham. For the last 10 years of my life, I’ve watched figure heads take power as the masses are manipulated into voting for an agenda which removes our civil liberties, robs us of the American dream and our God given rights. Slaves have no say in which master will whip them. Those masters have learned to subdue with a smile and a hearty dose of vaseline. Now we feel the scars burning as they keep smiling and the vaseline runs dry. What will we do? The majority of America has become utterly dependent on corporate backed commodities. How will we support an uprising that is long overdue? Turn on, Tune in, Drop out?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join