Americans rise up against Wall Street! Not 1 peep on MSM

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
I would say the reason there hasn't been one word about it on main stream news is because the wall street is one of the sponsors for the propaganda which is our news.

JP Morgan owns half the dam media in the country.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
The only problem with this is that they won’t identify the Republicans as the chief evildoers in all this.

They aren’t the only ones, because many democratic politicians are also being puppets for the rich, but the Republicans are ALL puppets for the elite and are passing laws RIGHT NOW that will impoverish us.

The first thing to do is get rid of ALL REPUBLICAN CONSERVATIVES, then we may have a chance!

What? Go luck up donations from wall street and match em up to who is in power and it changes back and worth depending on which party has control. Passing laws? What about that ridiculous finincial reform bill they rammed through which did absolutely nothing. Can they still invest in derivatives? You betcha. Are they still too big to fail? Of course when our tax dollars are there to prop em up. Where is all this money the treasury is printing going? 300 billion a month or whatever the ridiculous number is. Theres a reason the stock market is staying where it is and its not because of people dumping money into it thats for sure.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeNF
I have more respect for drug dealers than those that work on Wall Street, bankers, politicians, etc.

I believe you'll find that Wall Street, the CIA, the top-level pentagon, multiple members of the Bush/Clinton families have been and some still are involved in international narcotics trafficking. That much is fairly well documented.

I have a pet theory that 9/11, the war on civil liberties, the war of terror and the war on America are products of this same group. I don't even pretend to understand the command structure but it appears that bribes, blackmail and threats are their S.O.P..

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

How exactly are the two political parties any different ? they both want the same thing - control of the US - how they go about it is really irrelevant.

Which democratic senator has signed a document stating that they will not take social security benefits on top of there life long pay ?

Your thinking in good and evil but it's yin and yang two halves of the same thing.

The truth is there is no right answer but there are answers that seem more right like reducing defense spending cracking down on real crime while ignoring petty bs like weed and generally reducing the pile of counter laws and sub laws that just create loop holes for people to exploit.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohioriver
Clearly Russia has got it wrong.LOL Those are protests from the union laws implemented in WI. To even suggest people were protesting against wall street and the banks just shows how far RT will go in twisting the news. They are just like every other news channel in the US. Corrupt and spineless. The people protesting would have spent their energy better by protesting against CNNNBCCBSNYTIMES and the dozens of others who only report half truths and fluff news.

You are kidding me right? You have to do more than just state they twisted the facts. I don't see how it was twisted..... What they said goes against what every other MSM has said, so -- for them to be in "cahoots" with them is a bit of a stretch... no?

I however do agree, if people protest MSM it would have more importance, this is not to say that what they were protesting is useless....

Or maybe I missed something somewhere??????

If I did, could you explain it for me in a civil manner?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

The only problem with this is that they won’t identify the Republicans as the chief evildoers in all this.

They aren’t the only ones, because many democratic politicians are also being puppets for the rich, but the Republicans are ALL puppets for the elite and are passing laws RIGHT NOW that will impoverish us.

The first thing to do is get rid of ALL REPUBLICAN CONSERVATIVES, then we may have a chance!

You are mistaken my friend it is the whole government!!

Federal Reserve is who started all of what is happening nowWoodrow Wilson was President at the time.

What is unfolding worldwide right now is all and in USA is all thanks to 100 years of tightening control by the federal government as they sold "We The People" out for gold to Federal Reserve and we got nothing more than a piece of paper that is only a debt.

It is all being orchestrated by Unions (SEIU, George Soros - Tides Foundation) and many others all trying to take control of our country.

"Of the People, For the People, and By the People"!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
Heres a little followup video with the same RT reporter, interviewing a different person.

The key question that stuck out to me is...

When are we going to have a humanitarian intervention here in the US?

I mean seriously, we worry about policing the world, while millions in our own country have to fight every day for the major necessities (food, water, shelter). STOP THE MADNESS

i was disappointed at RT for having this scumbag on,,, i even emailed them a nasty letter

youtube ----goerge4title exposed
all you need to know about this guy

this guy is a scam artist, a fearmonger,,, and begs for money, ripped an old lady off,,,, makes fake videos...the mexico flu video,,, etc etc

he is no expert and preys on the vulnerable

he is also,,, actually was involved with inflation.us,,,,,,, which is somewhat a scam,,, the guy behind it,,google jonathan lebed) was previously busted for a pump and dump penny stock scam,,, and inflation.us has their stock picks on the side ,, so a similar deal/scam. even they booted george 4 bringing negative vibes, comments/unwanted attention with his involvement

please don't turn anyone on to george4title or give him more views
edit on 29-3-2011 by shortywarn because: continuity, errors etc

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I have to Admit that RT does have a Russian slant on things and and maby a certain Euro/Russian bias.But there is FAR MORE truth coming out of RT about the true state of the US economy and its internal affairs than ALL the US networks combined.

RT is the ONLY network in the western hemisphere at the moment telling the truth whats happening in Japan.
RT is the ONLY network telling the truth about whats happening in the US economy.
RT is the ONLY network to openly discussing 911 and its surrounding conspiracys.
RT is the ONLY network telling the truth about the ILLEGAL wars in Libya, Iraq and Afghanastan.

Theres people on here running down RT because its has a bias,when every single US network is telling outright BARE FACED LIES on a daily basis.

It has its faults but give me RT anyday over any US news network.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I am not a political partisan. I don’t like Obama. I voted for him as a lesser of two evils.

I vote issues, not political parties.

If you don’t see or understand that Republican issues are harmful to the poor and middle class then you are likely brainwashed by the [bash the] left/right paradigm conspiracy theorists.

Come to NJ and see all the people laid off because a Republican Governor cut taxes for the Rich
Who in Wisconsin is trying to destroy unions?
Who in Michigin is raising taxes on the poor and middle class and cutting taxes for the rich?
The same thing in Florida, and all over the country.
Though in NY, a Democrat who aught to know bettor, is doing similar but that’s because he is caught up in the Republican Tea Party dogma of CUT CUT CUT. Something that the American [ very stupid] people are also buying into.

I don’t think Democrats are saints but they are the lesser of two evils.

Look at the record
Be realistic
Look at issues and vote what is in your interest, I would advise to rethink any dogma or abstract theory that the leftright paradigm is false.

The fact is that Republicans are also going after woman’s rights, and believe me once they get the Supreme court they will criminalize abortion.

edit on 29-3-2011 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
It's a fallacy to mainly blame it on big corporations... Corporations, owned and led by the international bankers, are not human… they are parasites and as parasites they are only doing what is natural to them. You have to blame it mainly on these lying puppet politicians who don't do their sworn duty to protect the human public from these parasites.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
yeah...I watched "inside job" last night and I was mad as hell. I didn't fully understand how all of it went down until viewing the doc. I cannot believe some if not all of those aholes aren't in prison..or dead. I really don't think most people understand or care what happened and what is still happening.

I am in disbelief that the chain is never ending of people serving as CEO's of banks/investment firms/deans of ivy leagues and govt employees..they just switch back and forth, back and forth. It really is time to clean house and rid ourselves of these blood sucking fleas.

Something to note about the film "Inside Job" directed by Charles Ferguson...

He is a member of the Council of Foreign Relations
Link...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

You make an excellent point. It was the greedy puppet politicians under Bill Clinton, with heavy support from the Republicans that got rid of the Glass-Steagel act that protected the public from the predatory instincts of the Banksters. This created the ability for them to do all those crazy derivatives that led to the crash.

And now any attempt to control those predators is being blocked by mainly Republican, love the rich, politicians.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

And now any attempt to control those predators is being blocked by mainly Republican, love the rich, politicians.

Yes... and of course you know as well as I do that the democrats also love the same rich the republicans do

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Yes! It's time to go after the robber barons! People are too busy blaming government for everything. Yes, the government has failed us immensely, but government isn't the real problem. The robber barons that corrupted the government are the real problem. Everything that's going wrong with our society; health, economy, culture and environment, can easily be traced back to the robber barons. The government is supposed to be a vehicle for the people. It has been hijacked by industry though. It's time to take our government back. Democracy trumps capitalism! People over profits! Why are so many people fighting for the right of the robber barons to not pay their fair share of taxes? Why are oil companies getting billions of dollars of subsidies while grandma is getting kicked out of her nursing home and children are going hungry? How has industry convinced so many Americans to go against their own best interest? Don't these people remember learning about The Gilded Age in history class? This story gives me hope, maybe this movement will gain some momentum.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Why go after the puppet instead of the puppet-master? The puppet-master can always find new puppets. It's always most effective to go after the root of a problem. Besides, all we want is for these #ers to stop operating outside the law and be held responsible for their actions.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Via the Los Angeles Independent Media (LA Indymedia):

la.indymedia.org...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe
It's a fallacy to mainly blame it on big corporations... Corporations, owned and led by the international bankers, are not human… they are parasites and as parasites they are only doing what is natural to them. You have to blame it mainly on these lying puppet politicians who don't do their sworn duty to protect the human public from these parasites.

These "puppet politicians" don't even read the legislation they vote on. There is not really any pretense of representation. It's been that way for quite some time.

Also, it's not just the corporations pulling the strings. Jesse Ventura has gone on record with some interesting tales of CIA involvement -- even to the point of putting CIA employees in state government positions.

The entire system is irretrievably broken from top to bottom.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
We need to eliminate all politicians because they have no clue how to do anything.

The Zeitgeist movement has the right idea stating that the "technicians" in this world should be the decision makers. The technicians are first and foremost problem solvers that base their decisions off logic and science instead partisan bickering and belief. The only role a politician should ever play is as a spokesperson on behave of the technicians and scientist that make the decisions.

I don't vote because I am sickened that our viable options for leaders are incompetent idiots. Logic tells me idiots should not be leaders of powerful nations.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

That's true, but the Republicans love them more. They voted against any attempt to change Wall Street.
They forced Obama to keep tax cuts for the rich. They all voted against health care. They ALL VOTED TO KEEP TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH.

Look at the record man, and stop listening to rhetoric.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
I like how the RT reporter mentions that they are the only media outlet covering these marches...

I'm I the only one that noticed that a good portion of the footage of the "marches" was a mash-up of file footage of unrelated protests, and the only thing contemporary was the close-ups?

Folks need to be aware that "RT" is "Russia Today," an admitted propaganda outlet of the Russian government, and is just as happy to "manufacture" events as Fox News is.
edit on 30-3-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join