It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

base instinct lures and a cause for frustration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
newslite.tv...

no this isnt an im frustrated cuzz i cant get laid rant lol, my cause for frustration lies within the fact that alot of attractive women are paid handsomely simply for looking attractive, which in tail turns the average womans mentality into thinking shes more of a commodity than just a regular ass human lol and their set of morals and principals are just as plastic as their barby role models, and most guys(including myself) get distracted by these base instincts they keep shoving in our face,super sex charged everything and that can get frustrating especially when u cant get laid lol, all im saying is it would do a world of good if we all turned the tv off for at least 30 days,no social networking online and anything else that distracts us from our real humanity,instead of earth hour,do media month lol and lets see how we interact with one another after awhile,i bet itll be more light hearted and simpler,empathy could blossom and alot of positive things yadda yadda u get the point

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Ever see the movie 40 year old virgin? Don't put the ______ on a pedestal.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I don't know. I remember in the '50s almost no one had any of this stuff (even TV), and there were still a lot of guys who couldn't get laid. And women were still body-image-obsessed, even though there was no Barbie.

Not that I would object, mind you, to going back to the '50s for a short while--particularly if we could take our present knowledge with us. Give us some perspective on things, I've no doubt....

join