It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Prophesy? Edgar Cayce Japan Collapsing into Ocean Prediction & a perspective from a Tokyo citi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Today we share some prophesies and a scientific hypothesis about Japan going into the Ocean. Interesting. May or may not happen soon, but wanted to connect some dots. We also connect with Richi from Tokyo to get a "worm's eye" view of what's really going on in Tokyo. We also talk about how we are all connected.

Hope you enjoy today's DAILY DOOOM!

Resources:
japanquakemap.com...

Edgar Cayce
www.edgarcayce.org...

Richi Miyakawa
www.youtube.com...

We are all connected
edit on 28-3-2011 by truthdrug because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
thanks for the vid... i can't imagine the situation in japan getting worse, the destruction really opened up my eyes... when i saw it live.... it was as if you could feel what was going on..cause... i believe that we are also all connected with everything around us... but what if you have to bite in order to survive in this current paradigm.... so what happens to me knowing that we are connected and i still lash out in order to just get through it... my life is not easy, i'm a low life, so what happens to me?... i do not see my self as a bad man tho... i just see it as i got to do what i have to do.... i have pondered my predicament over and over and just recently i've just learned to accept it... why would i be put into these positions if it wasn't meant to be?.... hmmm to be or not to be.... if you are the same as i..

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by 11azerus11

I'm literally watching a video on another tab about 11:11.

Nice synergy, man, with your username. All you can have is love in year heart space, bro.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by truthdrug

haha... becareful with the 11:11 once you start it doesn't stop.... for example, i just looked at my username cause of your post... and i added up my registered date just for grins and it added up to 22... so is it wierd or what? or nothing at all ... i would think nothing but it seems to be all around.... i wonder if it is a warning or a sign that shows your on the right track... or just a paranoid phenomenon.... i want to know if people in japan saw or notice the 11:11 is there any way to find out? any body from japan that has this going on with them?

new topics

top topics

join