It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 2011 planetary alignment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Use this to see for yourself. Around May 22, 2011 the planets Earth, Mercury, Venus and Mars align.

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Maybe it means something...or not. Tell me what you think.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
No one will be able to see it happen - isn't the end of the world on May 21?

Seriously - pretty cool. But these alignments happen all of the time. I doubt it will cause too much havoc.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Yeah they do seem to line up. It'll be interesting to see if anything comes of this.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
April 13th looks promising, not that i want anything bad to happen, but there is an alignment of the Sun, Mercury, and Earth as well as Venus, Earth, and Elenin. I would be more worried about that one.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AOA2012
April 13th looks promising, not that i want anything bad to happen, but there is an alignment of the Sun, Mercury, and Earth as well as Venus, Earth, and Elenin. I would be more worried about that one.

Elenin Fixed for proper OH NO factor.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Yea these have happened many times before and nothing comes of it.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

well Elenin is only there because that site only lets you access the orbital diagrams if you're looking for an asteroid, comet or dwarf planet...not that I think Elenin has anything to do with it...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Wow. Thats a big alignment....yeah, I would worry more about this one if there was a reason to worry.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
nothin will happen........ can people see? we have all these predictions and never happens.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Isn't May 20-something when the rapture is supposed to begin according that traveling Christian group? I keep hearing that May, and then October/November of this year will be monumental.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

well, its constantly just below the boil in the middle east at least. and it would not surprise me if libya leads onto WW3.

the op's conjunctions are minor i feel. a lot more will or should be stirred up from mid june to mid july as there are heaps of squares, grand crosses and oppositions sustained during that time. i thought april 10 would be serious but the moon was involved and the grand square was brief.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark
Isn't May 20-something when the rapture is supposed to begin according that traveling Christian group? I keep hearing that May, and then October/November of this year will be monumental.

yeah it is May 21
but that's not why I thought of it, I just found the planetary alignment. this was before I heard of their rapture thing. I don't believe in the Rapture, I'm actually sort of an atheist (but not THAT kind of atheist that is skeptical of everything).
edit on 11-4-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Mercurio

I don't actually believe in a rapture either, while I believe in God I do not wish to believe anything else to do with the 'bible" or anything else that as been messed with by man. well all I can say on this subject is darn, I wish I invested in a telescope

Either way if something happens, I won't be complaining. Even if I was doomed to the pits of hell cause quite frankly at least then I'll know the truth and start working on 'forgiveness' I wonder if that's a bad thing, waiting till I can actually see it
I'd rather do that than blindly follow though, Just an opinion.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Well we'll find out what happens here soon.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
They align all the time and nothing happens.
Why do you always look in the wrong place ...

Like Camping and his "rapture" tomorrow. You can be the best mathematician in the world - but if your "predictions" are based on numbers taken from the bible - written by GOD KNOWS WHO - and changed a MILLION times - then your calculations are moot.

Seems he doesn't get that yet - and keeps making failed predictions. Dear Harold - stop making predictions based on a corrupted book!

The same with these "alignments" or "Elenin" or what not. The Judgement Day does not happen as a result of a mere comet or some planets aligning somewhere! The End happens because GOD will end it - the WHOLE UNIVERSE.

top topics

join