It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They said it couldn't happen? Nuclear Radiation hits East Coast:(

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by xFloggingMaryx
reply to post by Deja`Vu

After reading this... I think I'm gonna be more careful out in the rain.

I've already read that there is radiation in the water in my state, and I'm one of those people who gets sick extremely easily, so I'll take this anecdote as a warning to use an umbrella.

Better be safe just in case, definatly use an umbrella

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

S&F for u! Kudos to U!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Deja`Vu

Deja...thanks for sharing. What area do you live in? Are you on the west coast? Spring will be bringing lots of rain so good point to address.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

i'm in vancouver but not really concerned. should I be?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofsheba
reply to post by Deja`Vu

Deja...thanks for sharing. What area do you live in? Are you on the west coast? Spring will be bringing lots of rain so good point to address.

I live in the north mountains of Georgia about 50 miles or so from SC and TN in Blue Ridge, GA

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
reply to post by queenofsheba

i'm in vancouver but not really concerned. should I be?

Just watch the Radiation forecast maps for your area and play it safe. with 6 reactors in meltdown I just hope the plutonium doesn't reach the jetstream

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Well, according to everything I've seen on the MSM as of today, not even those living in California should be concerned but Deja's experience got me thinking. Sometimes in the spring here it rains for several days in a row. You know that saying, "April showers bring May flowers" ? I'll be making sure my kids use umbrellas and tell them not to open up their mouths to taste the rain. You know how kids are, they do the same thing with snow.
I haven't heard anything for my state yet and hopefully won't. The full truth of Japan's nuclear situation isn't getting out and how do I know if those nukes still aren't cooking up radiation to spew forth into the air. Better safe than sorry.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofsheba
reply to post by Deja`Vu

No I'm on the east coast, reason for my post.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
radiation detected in glasgow, breaking news in the u.k., same old mantra, don't worry everything is fine, no risk to public health blah blah blah.

seems to of skipped america all together.......

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
How harmful of an outcome here in the US do we potentially face?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I wonder if the radiation in "April" showers in the USA will cause some of the "May" flowers to show visible signs of contamination?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join