It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams of mine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
May aswell

In the thread, "strange dreams in strange times" 20-2-11 (can't link on phone >

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

Well, if these come true...I bow to the dreaming cells in your brain
But if they don't your just having dreams like everyone else in the cosmos. But they might actually come true, sometimes my dreams come true. But most of them are about me getting injured.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
My psychic has increased so much since I have been awoken too. Before I slept a few nights ago, I had a thought of someone close dying, nxt morning a received a txt about the death of a friends father. >

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Last night I had a dream that I remember vividly.

I saw two nuclear explosions. I know I was in California. I don't know exactly where, but had to be close to the ocean. The explosions were close together. I was in a park, surrounded by trees on three sides and one side had a hill that went down to a small stream or creek (could have been a small body of water as well), deep enough that you could submerge yourself in.

When the first explosion went off, it was some distance. There were others in the park with me...strangers. We saw the flash (it was dusk), the sound and then saw the mushroom cloud. You could feel the heat and some of the concussion.

Then, I heard the loudest boom I've ever heard. The light was blinding. It seemed that both explosions were north of where we were. I immediately rolled down the hill and dove into the water. The heat was almost unbearable being submerged. The concussion wave followed and tree branches, and debris started filling the ravine.

Then I woke up.

The last time I had a dream about a nuclear explosion, the boom in my dream was actually the sonic boom created by the earthquake that struck Southern Illinois back in 2007. Believe it was a 5.3.

My dreams have been getting weirder, if that's possible. A lot of destruction as of late.

One of my other dreams that I've never been able to shake off is a dream where China had invaded America. I remember my wife and I crawling under our house and the Chinese army was outside walking around. Kept wondering how we were going to get out.

edit on 28-3-2011 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2011 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join