It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati's Depopulation Plan Exposed by Japans Princess Nakamaru and Italian Prince Zagami

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Link To Video- Before It's news

Not too sure exactly what to make of this as of yet- I honestly don't know too much about the Italian Prince or Japanese Princess...not sure I trust either one.

Anyways, as always am keen for a number of opinions- if you don't like what you see, don't shoot the messenger.

The main questions I have are:

-Since when has Italy had a prince? Let alone a royal family?

-From what I've read he is both Ex-Illuminati and an Illuminati Grand master...

-Princess Nakamura...would she not have to be the daughter of the emperor?

edit on 28/3/11 by Pirateofpsychonautics because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Princess of what exactly? i googled her name and couldn't even find a wiki page about her. Same goes for the "prince".

edit on 28-3-2011 by goobersnooch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
it's bs. the video is linked from 2009

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Ive watched other interviews with Zagami, hes a freak but i do believe hes some sort of mason illuminati whistle blower/bser at one point he claimed he was jesus or something. and the princess is real, ive read up on her a while ago and shes into esoteric # just like any other high mason.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Ha Ha I didn't know Leo was a prince, his real name is Leo Young

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by goobersnooch
Princess of what exactly? i googled her name and couldn't even find a wiki page about her. Same goes for the "prince".

edit on 28-3-2011 by goobersnooch because: (no reason given)

Just because you didn't find a wikipedia page about her does not mean she doesn't exist.

There's no wiki page dedicated the the rats tail I'm growing on the back of my head, but trust me it is very real!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics

There's no wiki page dedicated the the rats tail I'm growing on the back of my head, but trust me it is very real!

Pics or didn't happen. lol

Princess Nakamaru is a real person, you are correct. Since when has wikipedia been the end-all decider of facts anyway? It's interesting to see this discussed.
edit on 3/28/2011 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Haha it's not quite as developed/horrible as that....yet. It's more of a tuft however, I will persevere

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

And now that we see that even your rat tail is on the interent, one has to wonder why this is the only daughter reported being born to the emperor and empress of japan...

en.wikipedia.org...

...just sayin'

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SalemsLot
reply to post by Drezden

And now that we see that even your rat tail is on the interent, one has to wonder why this is the only daughter reported being born to the emperor and empress of japan...

en.wikipedia.org...

...just sayin'

Sayako Kuroda (黒田 清子, Kuroda Sayako?, born 18 April 1969), formerly Princess Sayako of Japan (紀宮 清子内親王, Nori-no-miya Sayako naishinnō?), is the third child and only daughter of Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko of Japan.

Is the third and ONLY daughter of Emperor Akihito.

Could be why she is the only reported daughter.

Note: Princess Nakamura, if she were the daughter of the emperor I'd assume she would be called princess Akihito?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

No, Akihito is the emperor. Princes and princesses are referred to by their first names.

This supposed princess is apparently the granddaughter of the Meiji emperor, not the daughter of Akihito.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Yeah, i just realised that (I'm at work, which means limited time to comb for details).

top topics

join