It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farrakhan warns OBAMA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This man makes a very good point about the situation in Libya.

Do you agree or disagree? I am not muslim but I agree 100% with Farrakhan. It is all about the oil.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelknives52

Farrakhan is very interesting. Smart man. Though he speaks of things that could be closer to the truth...I still believe the "real" truth goes much deeper. Is Water the real issue. USA running out of "fresh/clean" drinkable water? Just think how much water we waste, in your home, your neighborhood, your town, city, state, country. Private and commercial. And we think it might be for the oil....Deeper even?

Or as a few on ATS will tell you...Ancient Star Gates, Ancient ET Technology hidden in the Deserts of Iraq and all over the region. We all know the stories that began in Mesopotamia, between the Euphrates and Tigris rivers...Sumerian legends?

Who knows. But I love the way Farrakhan makes his message personal with Obama!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

S and F for the post - The man speaks some true words, with true emotion - For comparison I just heard Obama's speech on Libya and it was flatter than a drag queen with anorexia.

Regardless of who is saying it, I hope we can come together around the world, and actually unify. Stop the killing, stop the hate, however much we can.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Did he mean Iraq when he was talking about Iran?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Interesting The Russians confirm that gaddafi's military did not initiate air strikes on its people and Call Bull shyt on NATO and the US's (Western MEdia's) Allegations. WOW... this is some hardcore call of duty black ops shyt... HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THE VICTORS

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Don't like the guy but it certainly is about the only and more so the impact it will have with China over the long term. My understanding was that China was looking to broker a deal with lybia revolving around a pipe line...this certainly puts a strain on those plans.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

Interesting indeed... I wonder if the US will stay out of Libya like they have to stay out of NK

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

Interesting.

Also It was China not the USA that got the oil contracts in Iran.
China wins contracts to develop Iranian oilfields

Americans are nothing but the "Cannon Fodder" for the banksters who make megabucks on every war they instigate.

This may be the aggravation leading up to another MAJOR war: Napolitano sets stage for False Flag Terrorist Attack

They have certainly done it before:
Days of Infamy and The War on Terrorism

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

[yvid]

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
After listening to the video, yes he had a few valid points that Obama needs to hear.

Check out this ... U.S. gives permission for the rebels to sell Libyan oil to Syria;
news.yahoo.com...
Don't you know its over how the us dollar floats the global trade of oil.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skydancer
After listening to the video, yes he had a few valid points that Obama needs to hear.

Check out this ... U.S. gives permission for the rebels to sell Libyan oil to Syria;
news.yahoo.com...
Don't you know its over how the us dollar floats the global trade of oil.

Indeed and there are a bunch of obama lovers that say it isn't about the oil...
right... keep waving those flags and eat some apple pie while watching baseball kiddos... uncle sam has everything under control

top topics

join