It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Responsibility to protect"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Here's your "new world order": a"new paradigm of direct intervention and injunction by the world body (the U.N. and a bunch of NGO's who take it upon themselves to intervene.And I thought it was gonna be open rogue corporations and Neo-cons;but its do-gooders with guns.and A "Man (man...man...ma...) DATE( date....date...) from the pe(pee-pee-pee-) ople")(pull....pull...pull)"

IF you watch Obama tonight on "the Libyan intervention: I will eat my dirty sweat sock if he doesn't use the term " responsibility to protect" ( its the latest thing!)Seems the 1984 dystopic society Will be plastered with govt posters of bold faced lies about the good of "humanity" pasted to the walls of the detention and torture( education and adjustment)"clinics"..

www.responsibilitytoprotect.org... un-responsibility-to-protect-doctrine

edit on 28-3-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Wow! What a strange coincidence. My son asked me a couple of hours ago what I thought Obama would say in his speech tonight. I told him alot of bs and 3 very important words: Responsibility To Protect.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
How about his responsibility to protect the US? How about his responsibility to follow the Constitution? What about his responsibility to enforce existing laws in the US? The man is a sock puppet.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Seriously! Every time some Government shill opens up about bringing "freedom" or "democracy" to some one of these places I could just puke! How about a little sump'm sump'm for us Americans while you're at, you brain-twisted hypocritical twits?

And have you tried pointing out that hypocrisy amongst a bunch of "normals"? They look at you like you're insane. Something like: "What are you on about? America's the greatest democracy the world has ever known! What's your problem?"

It's enough to make you weep....

top topics

join