It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOUTH KOREA buries alive three million pigs: Screams of terror & pain

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Watched it for the first couple of seconds and I can't watch any more than that. I was welling up just thinking about it.

That's disgusting.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
That is the single most disgusting thing I have ever seen!

I had to stop the video because my girlfriend started crying. What is wrong with Humanity! I'm starting to think we have no right living on this planet!

DISGUSTING!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Wow that is sad, couldn't watch. S Korea is such a great success story, sorry to hear they would do such brutal thing to pigs, who are amazingly intelligent animals.

I understand, they are food, and I love bacon, but they should have taken the effort to kill them in a less horrible manner.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
That may be the first video in my entire life that I have chosen to not watch.

I have some real issues with mass live burial, human or not.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I'm kind of shocked by everyone's shocked reaction.
If you live in the United States like I do, we treat our livestock here MUCH worse.
Sure the live burial is horrible, disgusting, inhumane and all of that
But in here in the states, in Texas, we smash baby cows in the head with hammers until they die.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I like how at the top right hand corner it says care... I noticed that as they were using a crane to smack to smack the pigs into a giant hole to bury them alive. god damn subliminal codes.

in seriousness though thats messed up beyond anything.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This is disgusting ! if they have to die they should be killed in a more decent manner, no pain.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I am going to have nightmares.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I agree with many who have already posted in this thread that there are other pressing issues in the world but, I still feel this could have been handled a bit more humanely.

That's just me.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I agree with many who have already posted in this thread that there are other pressing issues in the world but, I still feel this could have been handled a bit more humanely.

That's just me.

I agree, surely there was another more humane way,
edit on 103131p://bSaturday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Im not so sure that there ARE more pressing issues in the world than our ability to be so selfish that we can justify any cost to other beings or any level of cruelty.

Because lets not overlook that this ability of human beings to rationalize cruelty is by no means limited to pigs. We do it to one another as well. And I think it IS the most pressing issue in the world, because if we could change that about ourselves, many of our other problems would magically disappear.

Great thread. Starred, flagged and shared.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I don't know about everyone else but I'm suddenly hungry. Well it is lunch time. I do agree I would have preferred to see the pigs killed in a different manner. Actually the first video I saw I did not even see the pigs killed. It looked like they were stuffed in a hole and probably getting crushed under the weight of all the other pigs on top. Why can't they just line them up and put them in guillotines? Would the pigs be safe to eat if they were properly cooked? That is a lot of bacon and hot dogs going to waste. I believe a guillotine would be more humane. I'm going to eat and go back to sleep. Actually I heard pigs are more intelligent than dogs or cats so I would prefer that the meat I eat gets killed by getting it's head chopped off. Of course if you're hungry, you don't care how your food is killed. I thought I heard farmers would kill chickens by chopping off their heads with an ax. Sorry, I'm getting hungry thinking about food.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join